Thread: ONLY IN PRISON: A PEDOPHILE FOOTRACE......lol read

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ONLY IN PRISON: A PEDOPHILE FOOTRACE......lol read

lol

this was taken from a website that prison inmates write stores. in most cases they're still in prison and leave their contact info.

thinking about sending this dude some stamps. which is like gold in prison.

https://prisonwriters.com/only-in-pr...hile-footrace/

A few years back, some asshole came up with the idea to hold a pedophile footrace around the track here at our facility. (Pedophiles are at the bottom of the food chain in prison; hated by all, guards and convicts alike.)

Originally, Whites, Blacks and Latinos were going to “encourage” a pedophile of their color to compete. As the ball got rolling, though, the idea snowballed into a crippled-pedophile footrace. There were no crippled black pedophiles, so the race was whittled down to two participants: a Mexican pedophile named “Caca” (Shit in Spanish) versus a white pedophile named “Train Wreck.”

Caca had A.L.S. or M.S. — one of those diseases that slowly destroys the body. Plus, he’d once fallen while climbing down from his top bunk and ruptured both his Achilles Tendons. He was forced to use a walker and was famous for leaving giant shits in the shower.

Train Wreck had raped a little girl and knew he was about to get caught so, preferring death to prison, he lit a cigarette and stood on a set of tracks in the middle of his home town and waited for the 8:15 train to kill him. He didn’t die, but he was definitely messed up. The train caved in his head, knocked out all his teeth, severed most of his fingers and almost all of one foot, and broke most of the bones in his body.

Neither of them could walk very well, let alone run. Caca kind of shuffled along, one short step after another. It took him eight or nine steps to cover a couple of feet, while Train Wreck lurched forward, bent over like Quasimodo, dragging his right foot behind him. Lurch … drag. Lurch … drag. He would often tip over or fall flat on his face under the best of conditions.

The race had started out as a joke, just another way to dog a few pedophiles, but it quickly turned serious. Every day, for the two weeks leading up to the race, both groups had their crippled pedophile out on the track, or in the weight pit, or at the pull-up bars, training. The convicts training these guys were relentless. It had turned into a competition between the Whites and the Latinos. A lot of money was being bet in both directions.

As I walked out to the yard on the morning of the race, I felt, as I often do in prison, like I was in some Bizzaro universe. Almost everyone in the prison — staff and convicts alike — had turned out for the competition. The weather was nice and sunny with a slight breeze, a beautiful day for a race. The track, which is a half mile long and shaped like a bowtie, was lined with eight hundred or so convicts and forty or so staff members.

The Latinos were warming Caca up, while the Whites were telling Train Wreck that if he didn’t win they were going to fuck him in the ass. Convicts had brought bottles of pop and food with them, and the bookies were moving through the crowd taking bets. It was almost (almost) like attending an event in the free world.

I bet a pack of cigarettes an Train Wreck.

The race started with a fanfare, but after the first hundred yards or so, everyone present realized it was going to be a long (really long) race. Train Wreck burst out of the gates: lurch … drag, lurch … drag, like he was possessed. Not wanting a dick shoved up your ass is one hell of a motivator, but around the fifty foot mark he tumbled forward and crashed to the ground. Funny, it actually was a train wreck!

Normally, he required help getting up, but for the race it had been decided that the participants could receive no assistance of any kind or they’d be disqualified.
    Train Wreck finally managed to climb to his feet, but in doing so he had squandered his lead. Caca had not only caught him, but had passed him by. I was reminded of the Turtle and the Hare.

Around the ball field they went, conquering one loop of the track’s “bowtie.” Both of them looked strong and full of energy. Train Wreck would gain the lead, then he’d become distracted by something or someone and fall over, and Caca would catch him with those slow steady shuffles; each one precise: lift walker, slide foot forward six inches, set walker back down, repeat. Over and over again.

It had taken them forty minutes to cover the first quarter mile, and in that time the sun had become hot, cooking off the morning dew, causing the air to grow thick and humid. For the second quarter mile, they were both exhausted. Caca had fallen behind and was having problems. The Latinos were walking along with him, cheering him on, while Train Wreck grew bold, confident in his lead. The Whites were hooting and hollering, positive they were about to win, that all their hard work and shit-talking was about to pay off.

Then, while waving to the crowd, probably feeling for the first time since coming to prison like he finally fit in, Train Wreck stepped into a narrow trench that the prison yard-crew liked to dig around the edges of the track. I’d often wondered what those trenches were for, they never really seemed to serve a purpose, but now, as I watched Train Wreck’s expression go from one of victory to one of fear, I knew. They’d been put there by some sadistic fuck as an ankle trap.

“Snap,” went Train Wreck’s ankle, and there went my pack of cigarettes.
    To this day, I don’t know if the threats against Train Wreck were made good, but I had the sense that at least a couple of his “trainers” were looking forward to a loss.
    Jerry Metcalf is serving 40 years in Michigan for second-degree murder.

Jerry Metcalf #251141
    Thumb Correctional Facility
    3225 John Conley Drive
    Lapeer, Mich 48446
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Foot race is a touchy word in this community.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol
    <snip>
    this was taken from a website that prison inmates write stores. in most cases they're still in prison and leave their contact info.

<snap>
    Nope. Not sure where you heard that but it's just not true. Source: been there. Besides, if he can post to the internet, he can send emails. Whats a stamp going to do for him? You want to brighten his day and show your appreciation for his work, figure out how to send him straight up, good old american money. Nowadays, it's usually not hard, although a non-zero chance you have to be on his 'visit list' to be able to do so.

edit: boom, didn't take much looking, didn't read (lol)

https://www.michigan.gov/corrections...5072--,00.html
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    lol
    <snip>

<snap>
    Nope. Not sure where you heard that but it's just not true. Source: been there. Besides, if he can post to the internet, he can send emails. Whats a stamp going to do for him? You want to brighten his day and show your appreciation for his work, figure out how to send him straight up, good old american money. Nowadays, it's usually not hard, although a non-zero chance you have to be on his 'visit list' to be able to do so.

lol

all the info i got was from reading a few of theses stories. how do you know these stories weren't re-written by the site owner/somebody who had computer access from snail mail the prisoners sent to him. several stories have stated they didn't have computers and several stated how stamps are used for many things as a cash substitute.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric

lol

all the info i got was from reading a few of theses stories. how do you know these stories weren't re-written by the site owner/somebody who had computer access from snail mail the prisoners sent to him. several stories have stated they didn't have computers and several stated how stamps are used for many things as a cash substitute.

I don't know really. Of course I only have experience in my state. Total time spent on this thread has been < 3 minutes to this point. Not sure how the site works, or how the content is produced/disseminated. Here's how I'd do it. Enjoy the content. End it there. There's no upside for you, other than good feels. Many, many other ways to get that.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol

I don't know really. Of course I only have experience in my state. Total time spent on this thread has been < 3 minutes to this point. Not sure how the site works, or how the content is produced/disseminated. Here's how I'd do it. Enjoy the content. End it there. There's no upside for you, other than good feels. Many, many other ways to get that.
    upon reading several there seems to be many horror stories. there doesn't seem to be any standard of law. just many different standards depending on state, federal, minimum, maximum etc, etc. the variables seem endless determining prisoners rights. this prison stuff is pretty profitable for some. from private prisons to free to cheap labor to video chat instead of face to face visits.

even if there are many bad hombres in the clink there seems like there is a need for better prison reform and rehabilitation for those that will get out.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

wow great link..thank you..Killed some time there..... har har har...

The 1 story that touched me was by a Chris D. who was 15 when he got 25-37 yrs for Matricide. Sad case. he got 10 yrs left before Parole and 22 left til they Mand. release date....
    Kid won a few writing awards.. Only story that i felt a lil' bad for.

I just silently Thanked My maker for being Free.. O my ....TY Ty ty

Chris Dankovich is a tutor, a teacher, a writer and an artist who has been incarcerated for the past ten years, since he was 15 years old.

Chris Dankovich is serving 25-37 years in Michigan for murdering his mother when he was 15 years old.

He has previously won a PEN and a Vidahlia Press award for writing, and has been published by the Harvard Educational Review, The Periphery Magazine, and has been accepted by FENCE Magazine.
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 03-02-2020 at 09:38 PM. Reason: "Don't do the crime if you aint got the Time" Baybayyy

Load Metric
    GAY FOR THE STAY

Believe me, when you are in prison, just always remember: hypocrite is everyone’s new name.

In the outside world, allegedly 10% of the population has some type of homosexual leanings. In the prison population, that percentage goes up to 50%. However, many of the inmates will never consider themselves gay or bisexual. They believe if a man performs oral sex on another man, only the one performing is gay. According to prison mentality, the other one is 100% straight. Normal, everyday common sense would say they both were gay, however when you add their hypocritical nature, the inmates do not see it like this.

The Muslims are a complex group. They cannot gamble, receive tattoos, or associate with homosexuals, as that lifestyle is punishable by death. Look in the prison yard and you will see 80% of Muslims gambling and receiving tattoos. I guess Allah and the Koran make exceptions for the Muslim prisoners. And though Muslims believe that homosexuals should be put to death, it does not stop over 25% of Muslims who participate in homosexual activities. I assume that after they say “asalam aleikum,” they deal with their homosexual urges and then place the gays back in the death camp.

Other hidden hypocrites include: the leader of the Aryan brotherhood who hates all blacks, gays, and Hispanics, but in reality is a very secretive child predator the other inmates forgot to check. A tough white guy with a shaved head who claims only “punks” watch Lifetime, and then he hides in his cell room and watches it from there. Oh, how image is everything.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thread Information