Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all conservatives who “care about children”: You’re help is greatly needed! TIA!

Load Metric

Calling all conservatives who “care about children”: You’re help is greatly needed! TIA!

An Astonishing Government Report on Conditions at the Border
    Federal investigators detailed dangerous overcrowding and long detention times at Border Patrol facilities in Texas.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/family/a...lities/593242/

Name:  6EFF7DBA-C0FD-4647-8950-742E5BFBFE2E.jpeg
Views: 521
Size:  122.7 KB

What a Pediatrician Saw Inside a Border Patrol Warehouse
    Dolly Lucio Sevier evaluated dozens of sick children at a facility in South Texas. She found evidence of infection, malnutrition, and psychological trauma.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ildren/593224/

Name:  4789529A-5C6A-4A6D-B32F-B5DD9622E774.jpeg
Views: 490
Size:  81.7 KB

Comments

duped_samaritan: preemptive offset

limitles: lol, he does have disposable income

DJ_Chaps: DUPED_CUCK

sah_24: God you are peak liberal ... <3 pure retard gold

big dick: offset the two dum dums
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Federal investigators detailed dangerous overcrowding and long detention times at Border Patrol facilities in Texas.

Dolly Lucio Sevier evaluated dozens of sick children at a facility in South Texas. She found evidence of infection, malnutrition, and psychological trauma.

I mean, it's a really unfortunate situation, but wtf are we supposed to do? They are coming over in droves. I live in a border state. I get to see this first hand.

People that don't think a wall will help mitigate this are crazy. Sure, it's not going to get everyone, but it will stop a vast majority and be a huge deterrent.

We can't even take care of our own homeless and veterans, now we're supposed to take care this metastasizing cancer that is over taking this country?

Comments

Gordman: EXACTLY THIS

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

ALL SYMPTOMS OF DRAGGING CHILDREN THOUSANDS OF MILES IN SHIT CONDITIONS WITH MINUTE PROVISIONS.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Nobody could ever accuse me of being a Trump supporter but this is 100% accurate.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Liberal media lies so so much …

Obama had exact same camps, even so much that the same media was caught using pics from 2014 … lol

Comments

JimmyG_415: No Fox "news" lies to you. Under Obama 0 kids died, 7 under Trump.

unlearn: dumbest fuck on the internet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

I mean, it's a really unfortunate situation, but wtf are we supposed to do? They are coming over in droves. I live in a border state. I get to see this first hand.

People that don't think a wall will help mitigate this are crazy. Sure, it's not going to get everyone, but it will stop a vast majority and be a huge deterrent.

We can't even take care of our own homeless and veterans, now we're supposed to take care this metastasizing cancer that is over taking this country?

the other side of this coin is how no healthy, sane nation on earth will let me just caper across their borders and set up shop.

when i was doing the war tourist thing in thailand a decade ago, for the last 4 months of my stay i would have been literally placed in a cage with nigerian meth smuggers for about a week until they could process the paperwork to expel me with prejudice. and thats fuckin thailand.

japan would treat me considerably worse.

etc etc.

of course, our habitual destabilization of south american governments is why most of these people are fleeing here and it wont be long before we are dealing with climate refugees as well (hope you like waking up and going to sleep with the smell of curry folks), but yeah its still galling.

Comments

sah_24: Lol climate refugess ... kinda like no one was at that 4th of july thing too right ...

gimmick:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

This crisis is being caused by Trump changing how ICE handles asylum cases. Specifically, ICE is now indefinitely detaining asylum seekers, while previously for generations, asylum seekers who could find sponsers or relatives to take them in were allowed to leave detention and live with those folks until their case was resolved.

Comments

sah_24: And then they would never show up for their case ...

gimmick:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bro, if you think this is a Trump manifested disaster, you are completely blinded.

Anyways, just an aside, but these illegals are all over Phoenix, and a lot of them drive like shit and with no insurance. I personally know of 6 people that have been hit by illegals, and they just fucking disappear hit and run style, or pass off fake info. Even the ones that end up causing a serious accident and get arrested always seem to be back on the streets somehow, doing the same shit again (usually drunk driving). But the people hit are usually never at fault and always stuck with 100% of the bill.

I guess it's just like, tough loss, bad beat, etc... and if you want to live in AZ, Socal, TX or NM, it's just the cost of doing business.

If Mexico and US were to switch roles in some absurd hypothetical, I'm sure they would def be welcoming all the undocumented gringos into their country to drain their resources.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

This crisis is being caused by Trump changing how ICE handles asylum cases. Specifically, ICE is now indefinitely detaining asylum seekers, while previously for generations, asylum seekers who could find sponsers or relatives to take them in were allowed to leave detention and live with those folks until their case was resolved.

THIS CRISIS IS BEING CAUSED BY MASS ILLEGAL BORDER HOPPERS. END OF DISCUSSION.

Comments

Daniel72:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I have had the pleasure of having entered a few of these Mexicans(legal status unknown) through the rear, in my sexual exploits and I must say, my cock has no complaints.

They like when I give them instruction, esp when Im being verbal, very attentive, and they enjoy taking my hot thick load in either orifices. They can improve their dick sucking though, but they are good practice for tops.

Load Metric

Looks like a USC frat weekend at a Vegas hotel room
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've always been astounded by the belief that this country owes citizens of other countries the ability to live here.

No other country works that way. Even the third world countries people are trying to escape have immigration policies.

Furthermore, if caught attempting to sneak into these countries (or caught already in the country illegally), you aren't going to get the royal treatment while being detained. This includes many first world countries.

Recently the word "refugee" has been thrown around lightly, in order to make these illegal immigrants seem more sympathetic. However, if you think about it, anyone going through a lot of trouble and risk to leave their shitty home country is a "refugee" of some kind. It's an unfortunate situation, but we can't just take them in and take responsibility for them, nor is it fair to our existing citizens or people attempting to come here legally.

Regarding the conditions these people are kept in, yes I agree it should be humane, but once again, there's only so much that can be done if these places are overwhelmed with people.

Furthermore, the more favorable the conditions while detained, the more the world will get around that it's worth freerolling an entry into the US, because at worst they'll just say no an send you away, and in the meantime you'll live in decent conditions while waiting. We need to be careful what is offered to both illegal immigrants and those caught trying to get in, because we could inadvertently cause more of it to happen by treating them too well.

Finally, it's very hard to judge the conditions by the health of the children there. These children might have already been in bad shape from the journey to the border. In fact, that's more likely.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nrages-libera/

This sums up the situation perfectly, literally nothing changed through both administrations but none of the idiots on this forum were bitching back in 2014 eh ? LOL hypocrite pieces of shit is what you all are

Comments

unlearn: -100 here you come

Load Metric
    I've always been astounded by the belief that this country owes citizens of other countries the ability to live here.

No other country works that way. Even the third world countries people are trying to escape have immigration policies.

Furthermore, if caught attempting to sneak into these countries (or caught already in the country illegally), you aren't going to get the royal treatment while being detained. This includes many first world countries.

Recently the word "refugee" has been thrown around lightly, in order to make these illegal immigrants seem more sympathetic. However, if you think about it, anyone going through a lot of trouble and risk to leave their shitty home country is a "refugee" of some kind. It's an unfortunate situation, but we can't just take them in and take responsibility for them, nor is it fair to our existing citizens or people attempting to come here legally.

Regarding the conditions these people are kept in, yes I agree it should be humane, but once again, there's only so much that can be done if these places are overwhelmed with people.

Furthermore, the more favorable the conditions while detained, the more the world will get around that it's worth freerolling an entry into the US, because at worst they'll just say no an send you away, and in the meantime you'll live in decent conditions while waiting. We need to be careful what is offered to both illegal immigrants and those caught trying to get in, because we could inadvertently cause more of it to happen by treating them too well.

Finally, it's very hard to judge the conditions by the health of the children there. These children might have already been in bad shape from the journey to the border. In fact, that's more likely.
    Druff, the overcrowding is occuring because Team Trump changed policy to have ICE indefinitely detain people who are seeking asylum, which is actually unconstitutional per extant SCOTUS precedent, and reiterated by a recent federal judge ruling.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...ion-for-asylum

Comments

sah_24: You can't seek asylum bc of economic reasons ...

Daniel72: fake news

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A study from Yale estimates that there are 22 Million illegal immigrants in the US almost double other estimates.

That sounds crazy...population of Canada is around 38 Million.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    A study from Yale estimates that there are 22 Million illegal immigrants in the US almost double other estimates.

What does that mean?......Are those illegal immigrants au pairs paid for their services or are they farm workers paid for their services? And how many of those 38 million are rich racists bent on keeping the status quo despite discrimination

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Population of Cuba is 12 Million!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff;846624[SIZE=3
    ]I've always been astounded by the belief that this country owes citizens of other countries the ability to live here.

No other country works that way. Even the third world countries people are trying to escape have immigration policies.[/SIZE]

Is this true? Have you always been astounded that your country, the U.S.A, doesn't owe the citizens of other countries the ability to live here.........OK first of all you, the current majority populace of the U.S.A is a foreign invader. You are here via brutal inhumane takeover of an other culture's existence. And it doesn't stop with the Native American, it it widespread through southern regions down to Central America. You backed off at Canada but things could have been different.

So how it that a foreign invader has some divine right over the land you now occupy?

The horrible oppression brought on by this expansion/greed is responsible for the ruination of many many lives and is also the powderkeg for your demise.

You can't possibly imagine this control to continue. If you do, well who cares.
    You are done.

Look the British backed off partly because they were widely spread out. You cannot defend every point on your "border" without enough manpower.

So you're no mega human race.....Donnie Baker would tell you so........In fact the biggest must fall......, it's inevitable
    Last edited by limitles; 07-09-2019 at 07:35 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Full disclosure - Ive been downing a few vodka gimlets, but I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how the fuck we got to this point of this manufactured crisis of all of the sudden worrying about this bombardment of illegals and those "seeking asylum" when, amongst many other things, we can't even so fucking much as take care of our own veterans and other homeless.

This whole thing is absolutely fucking pathetic to me.

Endless numbers of people pouring in who are given false hopes and dreams; worse yet, even encouraged and misled through false information by some asshole Americans (even at the government level) to travel hundreds of miles to try and enter America illegally. The worst part is they drag their children with... all this without any proper supplies to actually stay alive.

Don't finger me as cold hearted. Believe me, I am not without empathy. In my lifetime I've given the shirt off my back plenty of times to help someone, even if it came down to being my last shirt if you get what i mean. Some would probably think of me as insane for doing some of the things I've really done for people to help them out...especially those who likely weren't even deserving of it.

That being said, this bullshit has to stop somewhere. The massive influx into the borders is unrealistic and its only going to get worse at this point. The line has to be drawn.

It's like I've told my son a few times already over the years. He's almost 11, but he's already had all of these thoughts of wanting to be benevolent and help people less fortunate (I guess he's inherited some of myself into his DNA). I've told him, ok thats great, but i shared a few of my stories and the hard lessons ive learned and how not to repeat my mistakes. I've always told him that is a fantastic mindset to have - but make sure first and foremost you can take care of yourself (and your family) ...because you sure as hell can't help out other people if you aren't looking out for #1.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Full disclosure - Ive been downing a few vodka gimlets, but I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how the fuck we got to this point of this manufactured crisis of all of the sudden worrying about this bombardment of illegals and those "seeking asylum" when, amongst many other things, we can't even so fucking much as take care of our own veterans and other homeless.

This whole thing is absolutely fucking pathetic to me.

Endless numbers of people pouring in who are given false hopes and dreams; worse yet, even encouraged and misled through false information by some asshole Americans (even at the government level) to travel hundreds of miles to try and enter America illegally. The worst part is they drag their children with... all this without any proper supplies to actually stay alive.

Don't finger me as cold hearted. Believe me, I am not without empathy. In my lifetime I've given the shirt off my back plenty of times to help someone, even if it came down to being my last shirt if you get what i mean. Some would probably think of me as insane for doing some of the things I've really done for people to help them out...especially those who likely weren't even deserving of it.

That being said, this bullshit has to stop somewhere. The massive influx into the borders is unrealistic and its only going to get worse at this point. The line has to be drawn.

It's like I've told my son a few times already over the years. He's almost 11, but he's already had all of these thoughts of wanting to be benevolent and help people less fortunate (I guess he's inherited some of myself into his DNA). I've told him, ok thats great, but i shared a few of my stories and the hard lessons ive learned and how not to repeat my mistakes. I've always told him that is a fantastic mindset to have - but make sure first and foremost you can take care of yourself (and your family) ...because you sure as hell can't help out other people if you aren't looking out for #1.
    Hey buddy I want to go easy here cause I'd like to show some respect.

The first sentence is important....Endless numbers of people. No that is not correct and whoever said that is likely fear-mongering. Look back to your history, the Italians, the Irish, etc. were all labelled as unstoppable hordes who were infesting the common society. Forget the people of colour, these immigrants were treated like vermin.

So it turns out these vermin type really did not take down the structure of the free world. But the label of vermin was passed on to the next.

And beyond immigrants consider the slaves. People who were literally dragged to these shores and
    forced into labour. Hundreds of years of oppression accepted or encouraged by the white majority.

So about your line that needs to be drawn, I think it's bullshit and it's fear based.
    A community does not exist without equilibrium. There is no scourge coming from a person who has been discriminated against. Just the opposite they are your brother.

Thread Information