Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Updates from Stable Genius Fest 2019

Load Metric

Video Updates from Stable Genius Fest 2019

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 6.50.51 PM.png
Views: 452
Size:  581.6 KB

Load Metric
    ok some of these weren't video.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://summit.news/2019/07/05/media...cularly-wrong/

Sonatine keep believing your lying libtard media bud, they just make you look dumber and dumber by the day

Comments

gimmick: ok

unlearn: get aids

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...acularly-wrong

More pics showing how stupid and gullible sonatine is … <3

Comments

unlearn: worst ever

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...acularly-wrong

More pics showing how stupid and gullible sonatine is … <3
    What are the odds that a large percentage of those in attendance were there on the off-chance that God would save America from the Orange Tyrant with a well-timed lightning strike?

Comments

sah_24: Your stupidity knows no bounds ...

Salty_Aus: Look up humor in the dictionary. You could do with a SOH.

dwai: same shit drive your truck off a cliff
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Surprised nobody has commented on Trump saying the army took over the airports and fought in the air, during the revolutionary war with England. Also he referred to a battle from the wrong war.

Blames a teleprompter for the mistake but I think that's a pretty weak excuse. His cognitive state has been questionable without doubt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Surprised nobody has commented on Trump saying the army took over the airports and fought in the air, during the revolutionary war with England. Also he referred to a battle from the wrong war.

Blames a teleprompter for the mistake but I think that's a pretty weak excuse. His cognitive state has been questionable without doubt.

americans elected benny hill if he was a life long amphetamine addict whose father was in the KKK.

his folksy brand of confused, raging ignorance is very much to their tastes.

Comments

sah_24: Really empty looooooooooooooool ... fucking retard

Salty_Aus: Such a mean, uneducated cretin.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

americans elected benny hill if he was a life long amphetamine addict whose father was in the KKK.

I think he's showing signs of dementia.

I have some experience on the matter, the day I saw him trying to pull the umbrella through the door of AF1 and after trying harder to pull it through the door he just dropped it I became convinced he's showing signs of this.

I've seen old folks with dementia do very similar things when confronted with a difficulty. They'll pull on something harder or try harder to do something that's not possible, and then they'll just give up and drop what they were doing. Also his speech patterns are repetitive and all over the place.

Time will tell and I hope I'm wrong. Dementia is something I wouldn't wish on an enemy, it's a terrible condition.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I have some experience on the matter, the day I saw him trying to pull the umbrella through the door of AF1 and after trying harder to pull it through the door he just dropped it I became convinced he's showing signs of this.

I've seen old folks with dementia do very similar things when confronted with a difficulty. They'll pull on something harder or try harder to do something that's not possible, and then they'll just give up and drop what they were doing. Also his speech patterns are repetitive and all over the place.

Time will tell and I hope I'm wrong. Dementia is something I wouldn't wish on an enemy, it's a terrible condition.
    Yes liberals are actually this stupid … <3 2020 is going to be funny shit

Comments

Salty_Aus: You're a mean spirited imbecile, who is incapable of logical thought.

unlearn: logged in just to neg rep this tard

Load Metric

he's sundowning, and anyone who knows anything about trump knows that he cant afford to be any more incompetent.

basically the only thing keeping him upright these days is his narcissist disorder, he has to keep that fed.

Load Metric
    trumpa winning again is horrible but most prob our fate

trumpa going down for any reason and pence the self loathing closet homo winning is much more horrible. hateful, regressive laws enacted with mcconnell & pence and purse strings slam shut on all programs. say goodbye to

science

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cleatus; 07-05-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    trumpa winning again is horrible but most prob our fate

trumpa going down for any reason and pence the self loathing closet homo winning is much more horrible. hateful, regressive laws enacted with mcconnell & pence and purse strings slam shut on all programs. say goodbye to

science

Like chromosome science ? Lols

Comments

unlearn: have another

Load Metric

he's sundowning, and anyone who knows anything about trump knows that he cant afford to be any more incompetent.

basically the only thing keeping him upright these days is his narcissist disorder, he has to keep that fed.
    I'm sure he's showing signs of cognitive decline.
    How many times has he mistakenly used similar sounding words? Oranges/origins pleasure/paradise.
    The umbrella incident tipped me off. He also got off AF1 and wandered off instead of getting in the car.
    He forgets people's names, and fails to recognise people he knows.
    His father also suffered from Altzeimers I believe. He also confused his father with his grandfather orange'inating from Germany.

Trump supporters will just think I'm saying this to discredit him as a typical libtard. But honestly I'd not wish this on an enemy. To many experts on both sides of the political spectrum saying the same thing to dismiss.

Comments

sah_24: You are the literal definition of typical libtard ... and a stupid one like tine

sonatine: fixed

duped_samaritan:

Load Metric
    lets not forget the sexualization of his own daughter as another example of him starting to short circuit.

the mueller report is filled with examples of him displaying profoundly irrational and erratic behavior as well.

regarding the generally muted response from the psychiatric community....:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

Comments

sah_24: Doctor tine, just ignore the fact he weighs 300 + lbs

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It may not be dementia, though. It could just be cognitive lapses, which start to come more often with age.

Vin Scully, for example, was super-sharp and made about zero mistakes throughout most of his career, but in his final 15 years or so announcing for the Dodgers, he started to make an increasing number of mistakes, such as identifying players by their father's names (who also played baseball at one point).

That didn't mean Scully had dementia, and in fact he's still sharp today at age 91.

It just means he wasn't as sharp at age 70 as he was at age 50.

This, along with the stamina issue, is why it also starts to get so hard to play poker well after age 70. It's more common to commit too many mental lapses and get confused too easily, even if overall you are still sharp and self-sufficient in normal life.

Is it possible Trump is suffering from some major mental deterioration?

Yes.

But it's also very possible this is being exaggerated by his critics. There's a constant spotlight on him, and even sharp young people will make mistakes at times.

It definitely happened to Reagan starting around 1986, and by the time he died, he didn't even remember he was President.

That's the danger of electing older people as President.

Keep in mind that Joe Biden will be 78 a few weeks after election day, and Bernie Sanders will already be 79.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It may not be dementia, though. It could just be cognitive lapses, which start to come more often with age.

Vin Scully, for example, was super-sharp and made about zero mistakes throughout most of his career, but in his final 15 years or so announcing for the Dodgers, he started to make an increasing number of mistakes, such as identifying players by their father's names (who also played baseball at one point).

That didn't mean Scully had dementia, and in fact he's still sharp today at age 91.

It just means he wasn't as sharp at age 70 as he was at age 50.

This, along with the stamina issue, is why it also starts to get so hard to play poker well after age 70. It's more common to commit too many mental lapses and get confused too easily, even if overall you are still sharp and self-sufficient in normal life.

Is it possible Trump is suffering from some major mental deterioration?

Yes.

But it's also very possible this is being exaggerated by his critics. There's a constant spotlight on him, and even sharp young people will make mistakes at times.

It definitely happened to Reagan starting around 1986, and by the time he died, he didn't even remember he was President.

That's the danger of electing older people as President.

Keep in mind that Joe Biden will be 78 a few weeks after election day, and Bernie Sanders will already be 79.
    I think it's being understated, rather then exaggerated.

I wonder if he's had an MRI or PET scan. I doubt it as those who suffer from these types of things stubbornly refuse to accept what's happening.
    Those who suffer from typical ageing decline notice they're forgetting things and worry about it.

Comments

sah_24: Of course you do, you are a die hard leftist retard lol

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Where's my limo?

Ohhh here it is... yes sir just take a seat in the back next to the nuclear codes.

Nuclear codes, what nuclear codes?

Where's Rudy?

Ohhh there he is... he was hiding.

Last edited by Salty_Aus; 07-06-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Load Metric
    Trump wanders off stage at the g20 instead of waiting for a group photo of all the leaders.

Trump nearly wanders off instead of shaking Netanyahu's hand. Then comments about an intelligence source while Benny grinds his teeth.

Trump in Warsaw thanks Poland for stopping the Russians European conquest. Then wanders around the bullet proof glass.

You know wandering is a sign of dementia?... Dementia patients often wander off from nursing homes.

But perhaps he's just a Dion fan.

Thread Information