Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** NBA 2019-20 thread

Load Metric
    If you guys LOVE the under why bet now?

Wait until they get another name player......

Load Metric
    I hit it hard GBCP. I noticed it’s gone today.

It’s been my observation you have consistently excellent prices on your props. Mangia

I heard there was a California vs the field for NBA Championship 2020

Warriors, Lakers, Clippers & Kings

The price would dictate my decision. Clippers (sorry Simp) and Warriors.

That has the “trappy” aroma of preying on dumb Cali and public money.

Last night the guys were telling me “Kawhi Leonard is cheap” stories. This is a whole genre that I was oblivious to. He has a 1997 Tahoe daily driver. Then they told me the Wing Stop story. I had to look it up.

In another show of frugality, Sports Illustrated also reported that the NBA star (Leonard) had done a celebrity endorsement for the chicken wing chain Wingstop. While the sponsorship deal paid Leonard an undisclosed amount of money, the article notes that he also received coupons for free wings from the restaurant chain. Leonard reportedly “panicked” when he lost those coupons, according to Sports Illustrated, at which point Wingstop sent the wealthy NBA player a fresh stack of coupons for free food.
    No one who likes money is staying in Canada and paying those taxes they said. I said Cali is little better. But I guess he is a SoCal kid and bought a home in San Diego.

I guess he’s a strange guy.

I had no idea but I love it.

Apparently LeBron loves crazy Rondo. I didn’t know that either. Leonard on Lakers would exceed the crazy quotient

Trivia question: Does San Diego have a city tax?
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-19-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

well that's part of the taking a taste and not the full portion now...

do you trust that pelinka is not gonna fuck up FA? I have the utmost confidence that he's gonna find someway to fuck this up...he's already looking to unload everything that isn't nailed down...if he somehow manages to move everything except LeBron/AD/kuzma he's gonna have to fill out that roster with 4-5 guys who can play during the regular season...there is zero fucking chance LeBron and AD play more than 70 games this year either through injury or "load management"...

I like san's take of taking advantage of dumb cali money on this line...I think theres a good chance pelinka fucks up FA and that 115 moves against me...

only thing that worries me about this is the west being weaker next year...but I think for like 25% of my bet I can't get hurt too badly regardless of what they do in FA...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

I’m trying to think of an analog.

I swear the Lakers odds to win title changed very little when AD was announced. They had already been priced for perfection and very public.

Do you think any news will drive the wins to 55-57? C’mon.

Furthermore, I don’t believe the Lakers are an attractive spot given the owner/mgmt. As well, I don’t think they have the money.

If you like LA, the Clippers are the adult choice.

As it turned out that prop was a limited time offer that prolly got smashed hard - zero regrets.

I see others like Pelicans 37.5 still linger. Tells ya all you need to know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I hit it hard GBCP. I noticed it’s gone today.

It’s been my observation you have consistently excellent prices on your props. Mangia

I heard there was a California vs the field for NBA Championship 2020

Warriors, Lakers, Clippers & Kings

The price would dictate my decision. Clippers (sorry Simp) and Warriors.

That has the “trappy” aroma of preying on dumb Cali and public money.

Last night the guys were telling me “Kawhi Leonard is cheap” stories. This is a whole genre that I was oblivious to. He has a 1997 Tahoe daily driver. Then they told me the Wing Stop story. I had to look it up.

In another show of frugality, Sports Illustrated also reported that the NBA star (Leonard) had done a celebrity endorsement for the chicken wing chain Wingstop. While the sponsorship deal paid Leonard an undisclosed amount of money, the article notes that he also received coupons for free wings from the restaurant chain. Leonard reportedly “panicked” when he lost those coupons, according to Sports Illustrated, at which point Wingstop sent the wealthy NBA player a fresh stack of coupons for free food.
    No one who likes money is staying in Canada and paying those taxes they said. I said Cali is little better. But I guess he is a SoCal kid and bought a home in San Diego.

I guess he’s a strange guy.

I had no idea but I love it.

Apparently LeBron loves crazy Rondo. I didn’t know that either. Leonard on Lakers would exceed the crazy quotient

Trivia question: Does San Diego have a city tax?
    Crazy Rondo and AD work well together - were part of the Pels team that swept my Blazers two years ago.

Lakers still have a ton of work to do filling out the roster.

Difficult to do with their empty war chest and a GM that most of the league hates.

I hope they can do something and not waste another year of Lebron.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    lol AD waves his trade kicker...boy that doesn't smell...

aight so somebody 'splain to me how the lakers are gonna win 55 games this year if they go for a max guy with this cap room...they'd have LeBron, AD, kuzma, 'max guy', and a bunch of minimum salary guys...again those guys just aren't gonna play more than 70 games...I just don't see them winning 55 games with that kinda construct....

Comments

BCR: Trade kicker waived as expected

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

aight so somebody 'splain to me how the lakers are gonna win 55 games this year if they go for a max guy with this cap room...they'd have LeBron, AD, kuzma, 'max guy', and a bunch of minimum salary guys...again those guys just aren't gonna play more than 70 games...I just don't see them winning 55 games with that kinda construct....
    The max guy would need to be like Kawhi. Some variation of 2 of Lebron/Kawhi/AD playing 60-65 games each would be enough to have one sit and Kuzma and a few old ring chasers could probably get to 55. I don’t think AD/LB/some Kyrie or Kemba or Horford type could top 50. It’s all about the playoffs though. They need like six dude who can play. The three max guys, Kuzma, and then you need to get lucky and find two or three more guys who can at least hit open shots. It will basically be a bought out Korver type. If they don’t get Kawhi, AD is going to need to be defensive player of the year to cover for any other non- Kawhi variation as they’ll be a horrible defensive team.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: For Calling The AD Kicker Rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

The max guy would need to be like Kawhi. Some variation of 2 of Lebron/Kawhi/AD playing 60-65 games each would be enough to have one sit and Kuzma and a few old ring chasers could probably get to 55. I don’t think AD/LB/some Kyrie or Kemba or Horford type could top 50. It’s all about the playoffs though. They need like six dude who can play. The three max guys, Kuzma, and then you need to get lucky and find two or three more guys who can at least hit open shots. It will basically be a bought out Korver type. If they don’t get Kawhi, AD is going to need to be defensive player of the year to cover for any other non- Kawhi variation as they’ll be a horrible defensive team.
    yeah i think youre right on this assessment...it has to be a kawhi for them to really have a chance of going off in the regular season...kemba supposedly told charlotte he's going to boston (BTW very excited for this...kyrie is a better player, but id much rather have kemba who isn't gonna be fucking AIDS in the locker room)…

gotta fade 55-27...3 teams did better than that last year...MLW, TOR, GS...you look at the west, GS is gonna be a lot worse...LAC could be a lot better...MEM will probably be worse...NO/DAL should be a decent amount better...I think im pretty much washing that conference overall toughness Y/Y...you are 100% right about the playoff thing, that's all that matters to LAL...you know lebron aint bearing down any more on D in the regular season...injuries not withstanding they'll probably be 50+wins...I still like my side...

but the logjam this year is pretty fucking nuts...

Name:  nba.PNG
Views: 440
Size:  86.4 KB

Load Metric
    ummm let's be real, unless LeBron falls off a cliff, him, AD and literally any mid-tier to top level free agent should go nuts next season and will probably be the favorites

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    ummm let's be real, unless LeBron falls off a cliff, him, AD and literally any mid-tier to top level free agent should go nuts next season and will probably be the favorites
    Favorite to win it all, most likely. They’ll coast during the regular season.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    GS +1500 is the bet. looks like Durant is gonna leave so they have $ to get someone else and klay will be back for playoffs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    GS +1500 is the bet. looks like Durant is gonna leave so they have $ to get someone else and klay will be back for playoffs
    Then given this post and your previous post concerning the Lakers - I’d suggest selling the family station wagon and getting down on Caesars “California vs the field” prop @ +175

Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Kings.

You know who is gonna be a LA celebrity? The Lakers trainer

Jeannie Buss, Linda Rambis and Rob Palinka... you guys are lost

keep your bicycle

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Then given this post and your previous post concerning the Lakers - I’d suggest selling the family station wagon and getting down on Caesars “California vs the field” prop @ +175

keep your bicycle

lol make a futures bet that isn't at least 4 digits??

Comments

Sanlmar: Lol

Load Metric

keep your bicycle

lol make a futures bet that isn't at least 4 digits??
    That was Blake with the Lakers - my bad

The books are manufacturing as many different ways as they can to harvest the Laker money

Load Metric
    I expect we will regurgitate this post with the same expected frequency as Druff’s Kershaw nonsense.

I am very disappointed BCR. I expect more from you.

Jeannie, Linda, Rob & BCR

The Lakers are reportedly targeting Kyrie Irving as highly as Kawhi Leonard now that they have max cap space
    SBNation 1 hour ago.

Crazy Kyrie. He’s liable to wake up tomorrow and the clock on his nightstand will show 11:11.

Crazy Kyrie will see that as a sign that he was meant to reunite with LeBron. Money won’t be an obstacle.

Kyrie Irving doubles down on flat Earth belief, offers thoughts on dinosaurs
    Kyrie Irving also doesn't believe we know what dinosaurs actually look like

Oh yeah. It’s all starting to align. This has LA written all over it. I’ll drive him to the airport.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-27-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Load Metric
    they'll be over the cap again just by re-signing klay, who is a free agent

Platinum
    Load Metric

I expect we will regurgitate this post with the same expected frequency as Druff’s Kershaw nonsense.

I am very disappointed BCR. I expect more from you.

Jeannie, Linda, Rob & BCR

The Lakers are reportedly targeting Kyrie Irving as highly as Kawhi Leonard now that they have max cap space
    SBNation 1 hour ago.

Crazy Kyrie. He’s liable to wake up tomorrow and the clock on his nightstand will show 11:11.

Crazy Kyrie will see that as a sign that he was meant to reunite with LeBron. Money won’t be an obstacle.

Kyrie Irving doubles down on flat Earth belief, offers thoughts on dinosaurs
    Kyrie Irving also doesn't believe we know what dinosaurs actually look like

Oh yeah. It’s all starting to align. This has LA written all over it. I’ll drive him to the airport.
    still don't buy the kyrie thing with him switching agents to a supposed BKN friendly one...but this is kyrie, he's fucking nuts...id love my side so much more with him on board...kyrie as the #3 option when in his crazy ass head he thinks he can be a #1...

Load Metric
    they'll be over the cap again just by re-signing klay, who is a free agent
    Word on Klay is if the Warriors don't max him he's gone to LA (Lakers or Clippers).

He didn't make an all-nba team so can't be supermaxed (he's likely pissed about that)

Load Metric
    If the lakers sign fucking klay im out

Thread Information