Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

So I'm confused here.

I played 3 NL tournaments early.

First was the Big Fofty, where I made it to 666th out of 28000 something. I searched my tweets on that one, and while I played a few JJ hands, none of them were of that description.

Second was the Millionaire Maker. I played just two hands -- JTo and T9s, lost both, and was out. So it wasn't that one.

Third was the $1k Double Stack. I went through that, and again no JJ hand like that.

That was it for my WSOP NL prelim events this summer. The rest were either Omaha or Limit Holdem.

Are you sure you read the hand right?
I read the hand correctly but I can't find the post myself now. It's not impossible I read an old tweet or post by mistake though. From memory there was an early position raise, you 3-bet with JJ and now an Asian player (female?) who you said had been playing weirdly or doing strange things 4-bet it. You called and check-folded on the Axx flop. I remember you ended up putting in a shade under 1/3 of your stack pre-flop the fraction was 475 out of 1500 although those numbers seem strangely low. Maybe it was 47.5K out of 150K.
I bet Druff is 10x more +ev in these events than you are lol …