Thread: Bj Pen Ufc fighnter vs bouncer at 2.5 ranked strip car

Load Metric

Bj Pen Ufc fighnter vs bouncer at 2.5 ranked strip car

Load Metric
    Can't a professional fighter get in a lot of trouble for getting in a street fight? I thought there was something about professional fighters being required to register their hands, which in essence meant they would, from that point on, be disallowed to fight outside the ring without facing criminal charges. Anyway, what a complete let down. Is this guy completely washed up or something? You would think he could quickly make mince meat of some run-of-the-mill club bouncer.
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    bj penn been done.

i think he's retired like 4 times.

once upon a time tho.....

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: worst music i've ever heard
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Ufc is kinda gay, usually one guy straples or hugs the other into submission. He didn't punch his victim once just attatched to him . Other bouncher threw some punches on behalf of the grappled bouncer. I want to see some blood ie rocky type stuff.

Comments

Neverheeb: punching someone in a fight with someone else is so weak

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post
    Can't a professional fighter get in a lot of trouble for getting in a street fight? I thought there was something about professional fighters being required to register their hands, which in essence meant they would, from that point on, be disallowed to fight outside the ring without facing criminal charges. Anyway, what a complete let down. Is this guy completely washed up or something? You would think he could quickly make mince meat of some run-of-the-mill club bouncer.
    registering your hands as lethal weapons is a myth. that being said I cannot imagine a judge treating a fighter that destroyed someone in a street brawl with kid gloves. BJ Penn sure didn't look like he was really doing shit in this fight though and apparently he was trying to fight everyone.

Not sure what the goal if the other guys was though - if two grown ass men are fighting let them fight. As long as they agree to it no need to try to break it up. I don't agree with the dude that punched BJ but I might do the same shit if my buddy was just doing his job and someone started throwing hands. If my buddy was like yo Im gonna fight BJ Penn then I would stay the fuck out of it though.

Load Metric
    I've heard whispers for many years that BJ is a prick.

Often ignore rumours but keep hearing it again and again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    registering your hands as lethal weapons is a myth. that being said I cannot imagine a judge treating a fighter that destroyed someone in a street brawl with kid gloves. BJ Penn sure didn't look like he was really doing shit in this fight though and apparently he was trying to fight everyone.

Not sure what the goal if the other guys was though - if two grown ass men are fighting let them fight. As long as they agree to it no need to try to break it up. I don't agree with the dude that punched BJ but I might do the same shit if my buddy was just doing his job and someone started throwing hands. If my buddy was like yo Im gonna fight BJ Penn then I would stay the fuck out of it though.

if a professional fighter hurts someone fighting badly the judge will in fact (at least in many places) consider it aggravated and could consider them dangerous weapons and he/she will hand down an enhanced sentence.

Load Metric
    Wait, you actually think people have to register their hands as weapons? Like there's a government database of hand registrations somewhere? Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you literally retarded?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    if a professional fighter hurts someone fighting badly the judge will in fact (at least in many places) consider it aggravated and could consider them dangerous weapons and he/she will hand down an enhanced sentence.
    Forget all this professional fighter shit, in almost all places, fists, feet, teeth, knees, everything can be considered a dangerous weapon for felonious assault, if serious harm is the intention or the outcome.

Load Metric
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information