Thread: Don't know if anyone can top this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Don't know if anyone can top this

but in a few minutes I'm entered in what appears to be a nine handed 1.10 no-limit "rebuy" tourney on the intertubes and while waiting I've been keeping my eye on my Mac as it securely erases a 30 gig flash drive they said would take 4 hours and they're right on the money

oh it's started

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i have a 500gb flash drive full of FLACs in my car from ABBA to ZZ Top top that

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

Comments

nunbeater: god my mom loves this movie. fucking cunt

Load Metric
    this motherfucker screwed his future to absolute horrowshow extent. foresee contests like "how many of his bones can you break in 3 minutes while avoiding the cameras" instead of death.

"JarHeads president Manny Ribeiro, who survived the crash, said the group had just finished dinner and was heading to a fundraiser at an American Legion post in nearby Gorham. A total of 21 riders and 15 motorcycles were in the group. Mazza, who was riding next to Ribeiro, was among those hit by the truck."

“It was just an explosion ... with parts and Al and everything flying through the air,” he said. “He turned hard left into us and took out pretty much everyone behind me. The truck and trailer stayed attached and that is why it was so devastating ... because the trailer was attached and it was such a big trailer, it was like a whip. It just cleaned us out.”
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Epilogue. It did take four hours for that 30g flash drive to finish. The reason for doing the severe formatting was I was hoping boot a copy of Snow Leopard on a new old iMac I bought. No matter what we did to the flash drive those same OS files would show up. And this is the reason you can't put an older OS on a newer Mac. . There are hidden partitions on the drive that prevent a new system unless you severely wipe it which I'm going to do tomorrow. The 1TB disk I'm wiping tomorrow is supposed to take 13 or 1h hours to do the job.

And oh btw, I re-bought in my tourney, put on a brave face and took fourth place in a field seventy. Lost to the eventual winner with kings to his Aces. Enough to buy some crack for the whole family

And I don't think luck has anything to do with it

Load Metric
    TID????

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    this motherfucker screwed his future to absolute horrowshow extent. foresee contests like "how many of his bones can you break in 3 minutes while avoiding the cameras" instead of death.

"JarHeads president Manny Ribeiro, who survived the crash, said the group had just finished dinner and was heading to a fundraiser at an American Legion post in nearby Gorham. A total of 21 riders and 15 motorcycles were in the group. Mazza, who was riding next to Ribeiro, was among those hit by the truck."

“It was just an explosion ... with parts and Al and everything flying through the air,” he said. “He turned hard left into us and took out pretty much everyone behind me. The truck and trailer stayed attached and that is why it was so devastating ... because the trailer was attached and it was such a big trailer, it was like a whip. It just cleaned us out.”
    You got the wrong thread jackass

Thread Information