Thread: WPN 40/80

Load Metric

WPN 40/80

Railing right now. Reminds me of when I used to watch the 100/200 pokerstars game for hours on end. I used to love railing that game back in the day. It was especially fun when Neverwin would play - he really livened up the game and beat people up.
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post
    Railing right now. Reminds me of when I used to watch the 100/200 pokerstars game for hours on end. I used to love railing that game back in the day. It was especially fun when Neverwin would play - he really livened up the game and beat people up.
    Careful. We all want to see more posts like this one

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How often does this run? I'm very tempted to sign up for WPN finally. I've heard O8 goes sometimes too.

Also if anyone has some backdoor secret rakeback deal above the lol 27% they normally give, feel free to PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    How often does this run? I'm very tempted to sign up for WPN finally. I've heard O8 goes sometimes too.

Also if anyone has some backdoor secret rakeback deal above the lol 27% they normally give, feel free to PM.

At least they give rakeback. Live rake is off the charts. Also, there is no dealer to tip online.

I just downloaded the poker client for the first time in awhile so maybe someone else knows. I know IceBankMiceElf is a regular and he just got stomped by this ppanemera guy. I haven't really been paying much attention. I got caught up in doom youtubes.
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Dang, sucks to be IceBankMiceElf. He is down over 10k so far to PPanamera
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Wow. On top of being down around 12k at these tables tonight, this guy just ran into a set of aces twice in about a five minute span. Seems like a cruel joke.
    Ship it crucial

Thread Information