Thread: Potential Trip Report

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Potential Trip Report

I have a few things to discuss wth a known troll/loser who goes by the name of sah.
    Played a lot of hockey in my time so I'm familiar with the chat during a game and the end result.
    I won my fair share but took it on the chin more than a few times. The good thing about it is you generally have some respect for your opponent after the fact. I'm not out to kill anyone and you never know we may just talk it out.

But I have had it with this particular individual and I'd like to see how loose he is with his words in person
    He posted his zip code and I have the summer off so a trip report may be forth coming

Load Metric
    not a chance he shows

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The epitome of a drunk libtard loser ... tight life

Druff it's weirdos like this that chase away people from posting here. Time for another nap ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Druff it's weirdos like this that chase away people from posting here. Time for another nap ...
    Well there is nothing that can really stop me. I summer in Saskatchewan so that's half way there. I have no criminal record so why not venture south. I love the Dakota's and not much further is Missouri. Early July is when I head west.
    I'm not going to stalk the guy or scare his family, I would just love for him to talk to me in person like he does on this forum. If he is a man of his words then there will be consequences

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Well there is nothing that can really stop me. I summer in Saskatchewan so that's half way there. I have no criminal record so why not venture south. I love the Dakota's and not much further is Missouri. Early July is when I head west.
    I'm not going to stalk the guy or scare his family, I would just love for him to talk to me in person like he does on this forum. If he is a man of his words then there will be consequences
    We are not in high school loser ... you show up anywhere near my property we won't be talking lol

Load Metric
    better chance of me voluntarily sucking a large black cock than limitles showing up at sah 24's house

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Saving space for meme of bbc

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

We are not in high school loser ... you show up anywhere near my property we won't be talking lol
    Dude I want you to talk as big to my face as you do here if your brave enough to do that then we'll settle it like men
    I want nothing to do with your family property etc.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The best thing about growing up in the bald Canadian prairie was your neighbours. You relied on others. Even though I was not a traditional farm boy we had plenty in our school usually three or for brothers who worked before and after school and were men amongst boys These were the same types you faced in hockey and you did not back down from a fight or you be on the bench
    So there is only so much you put up with especially when it's mean spirited
    Time to man up

Load Metric
    Ok how about we settle this the old fashioned way ?

Start up a poll whoever PFA decides is most terrible out of limited Les and tard24 gets gets shitcanned by todger

Comments

ftpjesus: It won’t be a contest it’ll be a slam dunk landslide

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh and a note to Druff. This is not really a threat from one member to another. As I said we would more likely have a chat and squash the beef. But understand after going through alcohol detox and staying off it for 30 plus days I don't see the humour in someone constantly going to the “ oh ya have another drink” line.

That is honestly why I think this guy needs correcting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Ok how about we settle this the old fashioned way ?

Start up a poll whoever PFA decides is most terrible out of limited Les and tard24 gets gets shitcanned by todger
    yeah that's great if you are in elementary school
    I really don't care if I'm permanently banned
    there are so few posters who have a thought in their heads

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Oh and a note to Druff. This is not really a threat from one member to another. As I said we would more likely have a chat and squash the beef. But understand after going through alcohol detox and staying off it for 30 plus days I don't see the humour in someone constantly going to the “ oh ya have another drink” line.

being drunk on the forums has been ur gimmick for a while tho. i'd say 80% of ur posts you've been drunk. compare that to another guy who likes to drink ME THE GOD would be about 7%. the material plays

Comments

SetofKs: I SUGGEST YOU STOP USING THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Have another drink Les …

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I can do 11 pull ups i'll beat someone's ass you better ask somebody

Load Metric
    I have a few things to discuss wth a known troll/loser who goes by the name of sah.
    Played a lot of hockey in my time so I'm familiar with the chat during a game and the end result.
    I won my fair share but took it on the chin more than a few times. The good thing about it is you generally have some respect for your opponent after the fact. I'm not out to kill anyone and you never know we may just talk it out.

But I have had it with this particular individual and I'd like to see how loose he is with his words in person
    He posted his zip code and I have the summer off so a trip report may be forth coming
    Do you have a death wish Les?? You do realize unlike in Canada we have the 2A and I guarantee Sah24 is a proud supporter and NRA member. He’d drop you at 100meters easily before ya know what hit ya.

Comments

sah_24: Winner, winner, winner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Do you have a death wish Les?? You do realize unlike in Canada we have the 2A and I guarantee Sah24 is a proud supporter and NRA member. He’d drop you at 100meters easily before ya know what hit ya.
    First of all this is all hypothetical. You think I'm crazy enough to go this far......ha ha.
    And even if I did/do do you think I'm going to strut into town with a sign around my neck stating my mission.
    As far as I know most of you gun happy idiots are at least not likely to have a carry permit so no pussy is going to pull a trigger on me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

First of all this is all hypothetical. You think I'm crazy enough to go this far......ha ha.
    And even if I did/do do you think I'm going to strut into town with a sign around my neck stating my mission.
    As far as I know most of you gun happy idiots are at least not likely to have a carry permit so no pussy is going to pull a trigger on me
    You are not a smart person ... have another drink les

Comments

limitles: ya I'm no smarty and you can't seem to get beyond one sentence

Load Metric
    I imagine limitles planning a road trip....he prints out directions from mapquest because he's too fucking stupid to use the maps/navigation app on his phone. He gets 2 ice coolers full of beer and forgets to pack any clothes - toiletries aren't even on the radar, unless he remembers mouth wash has alcohol in it. An hour into the trip he's so hammered, he gets pulled over and gets a DUI. That'd be a pretty nice trip report tbh.

Comments

sah_24: lols

Load Metric
    Perhaps Obama could be recruited to host a beer summit for you two. I read that it worked really well the last time.

Name:  F362F1B4-8D0F-4F05-B1CF-E3DCE8148D62.jpeg
Views: 177
Size:  28.8 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information