Thread: Drone shot down

Load Metric

Drone shot down

Trump claims shot down on in international waters , Iran claims it was over restricted air space. Wonder what the repercussions will be.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Trump claims shot down on in international waters , Iran claims it was over restricted air space. Wonder what the repercussions will be.
    Well, Northrop Grumman will get another order? That puppy went out the door @ $220m without all the options.

Tonight the NBA draft is being held for the stars of tomorrow.

You should work out your fantasy defense contractor lineup. It’s never too late. There is always another war and defense star.. It’s not like the old days where America would be at peace for a few years.

Myself, I’ve always been a Raytheon guy but they got bought out and I am a free agent now. Who’s your favorite?

Saw the stock guys talking about DRIPs. RTN had a great DRIP too.

If you invested in NOC 5 years ago you’d be up 150%.

Is that what you’re looking for? Tulsi Gabbard needs your support.

Comments

ftpjesus: Laughable part was claim it was a “demonstrator” model that was shot down. Wtf??

Prodigal son:
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-20-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Load Metric
    136m down the drain but i want to see who ends up with the wreckage. iran are so fucking good at RE'ing our miltech, if they start dragging this thing through the streets it means 1) it was over their territory and b) in 3 years, israel is going to be seeing these more than birds.

Comments

Prodigal son:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    136m? I heard $220m

You’re prolly looking at the base price without the chrome and air conditioning.

Comments

Prodigal son:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    136m? I heard $220m

You’re prolly looking at the base price without the chrome and air conditioning.

220m package comes with a regulation compliant coffee mug.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Fucking Mossad.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: I too can't help thinking that

Load Metric
    this is said to be an Iranian drone picked up in Yemen. if true, I hope all can see the logic of asymmetrical warfare. $180m vs <$5k.

if we escalate I would like to hear of Iranian patrol ship sinking. 2 Virginia Class fast attacks sit and wait 18 miles offshore. first 2 armor piercing fish steered to create 3 sinking segments. next 4 high explosive fish to detonate shallow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    WASHINGTON—Maintaining that the unmanned aerial vehicle was simply going about its day without posing a threat to anyone, U.S. Department of State officials claimed Thursday that one of their drones was minding its own business on its way to church when Iran attacked it out of nowhere. “This was an outrageous, unprovoked attack by the Islamic Republic of Iran on an innocent drone who merely wanted to attend mass in peace,” said acting Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, emphasizing the drone’s upstanding moral character by pointing out its history of donating to charity, volunteering at soup kitchens, and making homemade cookies for school bake sales. “We’re talking about a drone that sings in the church choir and coaches little league baseball games on the weekends—an absolute pillar of the community. This is an upstanding family drone who did nothing to deserve any sort of attack. What kind of world do we live in where an innocent drone can’t fly through Iranian air space on its way to church?” At press time, Department of Defense officials confirmed that their request for Iran to return the drone’s body back to the U.S. for a proper burial had gone unanswered.

SOURCE: theonion.com

Comments

MumblesBadly: “Remember the Drone!”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    WASHINGTON—Maintaining that the unmanned aerial vehicle was simply going about its day without posing a threat to anyone, U.S. Department of State officials claimed Thursday that one of their drones was minding its own business on its way to church when Iran attacked it out of nowhere. “This was an outrageous, unprovoked attack by the Islamic Republic of Iran on an innocent drone who merely wanted to attend mass in peace,” said acting Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, emphasizing the drone’s upstanding moral character by pointing out its history of donating to charity, volunteering at soup kitchens, and making homemade cookies for school bake sales. “We’re talking about a drone that sings in the church choir and coaches little league baseball games on the weekends—an absolute pillar of the community. This is an upstanding family drone who did nothing to deserve any sort of attack. What kind of world do we live in where an innocent drone can’t fly through Iranian air space on its way to church?” At press time, Department of Defense officials confirmed that their request for Iran to return the drone’s body back to the U.S. for a proper burial had gone unanswered.

SOURCE: theonion.com
    lol, what better to fight the insane propaganda machine with with and sarcasm

Comments

sah_24: nap time

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    this is said to be an Iranian drone picked up in Yemen. if true, I hope all can see the logic of asymmetrical warfare. $180m vs <$5k.

if we escalate I would like to hear of Iranian patrol ship sinking. 2 Virginia Class fast attacks sit and wait 18 miles offshore. first 2 armor piercing fish steered to create 3 sinking segments. next 4 high explosive fish to detonate shallow.
    That's a yemen drone.

Irans military is actually capable of fucking some shit up.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/coun...ountry_id=iran

Comments

ftpjesus: They’re buying shit from russia rep

Thread Information