Thread: Chip Jett's nose, whatever

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    I don't blame him, those Europeans dont use deodorant and they stink terrible. That was the one negative about WSOP.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    SAVAGE

Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif
Views: 801
Size:  1.40 MB

Load Metric
    Probably justified.
    Name:  lol26.gif
Views: 812
Size:  1.28 MB
    Name:  lol22.gif
Views: 797
Size:  1.42 MB
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I don't blame him, those Europeans dont use deodorant and they stink terrible. That was the one negative about WSOP.
    True fact: Over the past few years, I’ve learned how to go without showering for months at a time and not have noticable body odor, with the last two no-shower periods exceeding 4 months. I’ve saved thousands in complimentary truck stop shower coupons over the past few years.

Given this stunning development, which could eventually help the Western world to save billions in water usage by people widely adopting my methods for remaining BO-free without regularly showering, I am working on a groundbreaking book that will detail how I achieve this, and expect it to be finished sometime over the next year. As such, be on the look for an ad for my book to play during one of Stephen Crowder’s “Louder with Crowder” episodes once he gets back into YouTube’s good graces.

Comments

limitles: simply the best on this site

sah_24: les and mumbles the no shower club ...

GrenadaRoger: OMG!

RS_: les and mumbles don't always shower....but when they do, they shower together

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: HOF

nunbeater: newsflash dude: there has definitely been noticeable body odor
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    True fact: Over the past few years, I’ve learned how to go without showering for months at a time
    you are truly a disgusting creature

Diamond
    Load Metric
    True fact: Over the past few years, I’ve learned how to go without showering for months at a time and not have noticable body odor, with the last two no-shower periods exceeding 4 months. I’ve saved thousands in complimentary truck stop shower coupons over the past few years.

Given this stunning development, which could eventually help the Western world to save billions in water usage by people widely adopting my methods for remaining BO-free without regularly showering, I am working on a groundbreaking book that will detail how I achieve this, and expect it to be finished sometime over the next year. As such, be on the look for an ad for my book to play during one of Stephen Crowder’s “Louder with Crowder” episodes once he gets back into YouTube’s good graces.

WOW SCAM HUGGER MUCH?? (AIM inside joke)

skunk cant smell his own hole, im sure u REEK

Gold
    Load Metric
    100% your truck seat smells like swamp ass, has more bacteria in it than the CDC currently has in their vaults and whether or not you want to admit it, you simply stink.

Unless of course you're trolling, then your truck seat just smells like swamp ass.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Most poker players, especially at the WSOP are truly disgusting. Cologne isn't going to cut it. The dealers need to bring in many bottles of lysol and spray it everywhere.

Load Metric
    Good for the dealer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    100% your truck seat smells like swamp ass, has more bacteria in it than the CDC currently has in their vaults and whether or not you want to admit it, you simply stink.

Unless of course you're trolling, then your truck seat just smells like swamp ass.
    eww, just so eww
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

As opposed to drenching our European cousins in Drakkar, maybe dealers could wear the old midieval plague doctor’s mask. Apparently, people believed that disease could be spread by smells. As a protection, they would load the beak with aromatic herbs to ward off the plague.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CrackPipes and Kakfights; 06-18-2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Typos

Load Metric
    There’s always the dab-of-Vaseline-under-the-nose trick.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Not sure of the exact fate of this dealer, but he’s not been in the last few dealer meetings. My guess he either knew/assumed he was getting fired and just didn’t come back, or he got fired.

Load Metric
    Update: Dealer was not fired.

The very next day he called in to resign (rather than get fired). They called him back and said he still has his job if he wants it. He’s back dealing as of today.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Insider scoop rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

True fact: Over the past few years, I’ve learned how to go without showering for months at a time
    you are truly a disgusting creature
    No. Just one of a number of natural skin biome pioneers.

I Quit Showering, and Life Continued
    We spend two full years of our lives washing ourselves. How much of that time (and money and water) is a waste?
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...tinued/486314/
    [M]ost of us know from personal experience that if we go a few days without showering, even one day, we become oily, smelly beasts.

But what if you push through the oiliness and smelliness, embrace it, and just go forward?

Out of curiosity—not laziness—I tried it.

At first, I was an oily, smelly beast. The odor of bodies is the product of bacteria that live on our skin and feed off of the oily secretions from the sweat and sebaceous glands at the base of our hair follicles. Applying detergents (soaps) to our skin and hair every day disrupts a sort of balance between skin oils and the bacteria that live on our skin. When you shower aggressively, you obliterate the ecosystems. They repopulate quickly, but the species are out of balance and tend to favor the kinds of microbes that produce odor.

But after a while, the idea goes, your ecosystem reaches a steady state, and you stop smelling bad. I mean, you don’t smell like rosewater or Axe Body Spray, but you don’t smell like B.O., either. You just smell like a person.

At first I did smell bad, especially as I went without deodorant. I didn’t quit cold turkey, but transitioned from a traditional aluminum-based stick to Soapwalla, which is just some plant oils and starches. Aluminum is the “active ingredient” in many deodorants, specifically because it works as an antibiotic. As annoying as it is when things that are marketed as “natural”—because, what does that mean—Soapwalla works well. But I’ve lately stopped that, too.

And everything is fine. I wake up and get out the door in minutes. At times when I might’ve smelled bad before, like at the end of a long day or after working out, I just don’t. At least, to my nose. I’ve asked friends to smell me, and they insist that it’s all good. (Though they could be allied in an attempt to ruin me.)

Thread Information