Right now, the US (and much of the western world) is more politically polarized than ever.

It has gotten to the point where many people feel pressured to identify with one side or the other, and are shamed for ever agreeing with anything the other side has to say.

This is happening on PFA to some degree, as well.

Let's see how many of you partisan assholes are willing to concede that the other side is right on some things.

Since I am one of those partisan assholes, I will start.

I make no secret that I'm a conservative Republican, and always have been. However, there are some areas where I agree or mostly agree with the left or center left. These include:

- I support gay marriage.

- I support most environmental regulations. Without these, corporations will run rampant and destroy both nature and our planet itself.

- Somewhat related to the above, I support the National Park system, and feel the government can do a better job preserving and managing it than private companies.

- I support the dismantling of the privatized prison structure, and making it all 100% managed by the government.

- I support worker's rights, and the aggressive punishment of companies violating them. The free market cannot take care of this on its own.

- I feel that health care needs major reform, and that health care really is a right. I also feel that the costs of health care should be subsidized or provided for free for those who cannot afford it. (However, I do NOT support socialized medicine, as that is a very flawed solution to the issue, especially in this country.)

- I support the decriminalization of drug use (but not the decriminalization of drug sales.)

There's probably others, but that's what I came up with off the top of my head.

Now you go.

Post which positions held or mostly held by the opposition party you agree with.

If you say "none", you are probably a mindless sheep who holds the exact views your party tells you to have.