Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Russian online poker pro dies due to "accident" in bathtub

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hot Russian online poker pro dies due to "accident" in bathtub

Liliya "liay5" Novikova died at age 26 due to a supposed "accident" in her own bathtub.

It is unclear if she "slipped" and died due to drowning or blunt force trauma, or if an electrical accent was involved, such as dropping a hairdryer.

Here's her super-filtered Instagram photo, which is going around news sites:

Here's a more realistic looking pic of her, playing live poker:

She was once on Pokerstars Team Online Pro, and also streamed on Twitch.

There is some suspicion that there was foul play, though this is being whispered. Officially, it was an accident. In Russia, you never know.

Load Metric
    WTF Druff?

Comments

sah_24: WTF RETARD ...

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    WTF Druff?
    What is the WTF about?

I think I was pretty straightforward with everything.

The girl was an online pro, she was young and hot, the details of her death are a bit suspicious and murky, and....

Anything else?

I'm not trying to be callous about her death. I mean, it's definitely sad, but it's also worth discussing.

Load Metric
    Electrocuted while drying her hair is what's being reported here.

First Big Papi gets capped in the DR and now this. Possible connection?

Load Metric
    The bathtub was filled with milk and she had a banana stuffed up her ass. I don't think there's any doubt this was the work of a cereal killer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    That's "short" for dildo and extension cord.

Load Metric
    I'm wondering, is she hot enough to be sexually harassed?

This is all that really matters.

Comments

SysOp: lol
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I'm wondering, is she hot enough to be sexually harassed?

This is all that really matters.
    I'm sure you can sexually harass her now and she won't mind.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Another publication is claiming that she was charging her cell phone and it fell into the tub, electrocuting her.

Hard to believe there's enough current to do that, but maybe. Hair dryer obviously a different story, and that particular danger is well known.

The cell phone falling in would be more of a believable story (if it really could lead to electrocution).

I still have to wonder if this was foul play. Not hard to picture happening in Russia.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hair dryers have a built in off switch if they get dropped in water, also no one dries their hair whilst still bathing

Story is bs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Hair dryers have a built in off switch if they get dropped in water, also no one dries their hair whilst still bathing

Story is bs
    Good point

We have GFCI - ground fault circuit interrupt in areas where there is water ...bath & now kitchens.

Hair Dryer would cut out pretty quick.

But this is Russia. Inspections are prolly a Golden Handshake. Even in hotels, I wonder of code influences construction.....

Mr Tickle could answer if there a little reset/test button on bathroom outlets as a rule.

Here’s what’s interesting to me. In the States (and in rare areas of Cananda where they have electricity) the voltage is 120Vac. You can take a good belt and still brush your teeth afterward.

In Russia I guess the standard voltage is 220Vac. That’s a different animal. I have regularly seen electricians touch a circuit to see if it’s live or off @ 120Vac. I’m not so sure I’m doing that at 220Vac.

Comments

sah_24: 120 is litte tingy pinch, 220 will fuck you up permanently

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Story is bs
    Good point

We have GFCI - ground fault circuit interrupt in areas where there is water ...bath & now kitchens.

But this is Russia. Inspections are prolly a Golden Handshake. Even in hotels, I wonder of code influences construction.....

Mr Tickle could answer if there a little reset/test button on bathroom outlets as a rule.

Here’s what’s interesting to me. In the States (and in rare areas of Cananda where they have electricity) the voltage is 120Vac. You can take a good belt and still brush your teeth afterward.

In Russia I guess the standard voltage is 220Vac. That’s a different animal. I have regularly seen electricians touch a circuit to see if it’s live or off @ 120Vac. I’m not so sure I’m doing that at 220Vac.

This is so rich....watch 2 minutes at least of the included video but watch it all if your not too busy....it sums up everything Canadians know about their well meaning cousins to the south.
    I tried to find the one on electricity but failed...no matter, Borat =copycat

Comments

sah_24: drink another less ... canada sucks
    Last edited by limitles; 06-14-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Good point

This is so rich....watch 2 minutes at least of the included video but watch it all if your not too busy....it sums up everything Canadians know about their well meaning cousins to the south.
    I tried to find the one on electricity but failed...no matter, Borat =copycat

Didn’t watch but that dude kinda looks like a young TJ Cloutier....Canadian football legend and so so poker player

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I used to live about 3 miles from Canada...and to be honest it was pretty great.

No shortage of sluts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I used to live about 3 miles from Canada...and to be honest it was pretty great.

No shortage of sluts.
    Yeah we go sluts but if you're afraid to watch those clips you're onto the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Liliya "liay5" Novikova died at age 26 due to a supposed "accident" in her own bathtub.

It is unclear if she "slipped" and died due to drowning or blunt force trauma, or if an electrical accent was involved, such as dropping a hairdryer.

Here's her super-filtered Instagram photo, which is going around news sites:

Here's a more realistic looking pic of her, playing live poker:

She was once on Pokerstars Team Online Pro, and also streamed on Twitch.

There is some suspicion that there was foul play, though this is being whispered. Officially, it was an accident. In Russia, you never know.

Tough to see from the bottom picture but I think she was rocking a Franck Muller there. I wonder if it will go missing like James Gandolfini’s Gold President after his “heart attack” in Italia.

Life is cheap to many of our cultured European friends. Dibs on the Frankie though!

Load Metric

Story is bs
    Good point

What matters is the amperage, not the voltage. Typical 220Vac outlets in Europe generally have the same amperage as American 120Vac outlets, and unless GFIed, will zap you with about 15 amps assuming nothing else is drawing current pff of the breaker that outlet is on. Household 240Vac outlets in the US, typically located where a water heater or laundry applicances would go, typically are powered off of a dedicated 30 amp breaker, using two neighboring 15 amp slots in the breaker box. But while you’ll get zapped a lot harder off of a live contact off of such a outlet, 15 amps AC is plenty enough to overcome the electrical resistance within your body and throw your heart into arrythmia and keep it there until the circuit is broken. As such, you can easily be killed with sustained contact with a non-GFIed household 120Vac outlet.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-15-2019 at 07:08 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

No shortage of sluts.
    Yeah we go sluts but if you're afraid to watch those clips you're onto the problem

Watched it...funny stuff

Load Metric

Story is bs
    Good point

ELCB are not typically installed in Russia because there is no legally requirement for doing so. There is however a building requirement in Russia that mandates all electrical outlets and switches be installed OUTSIDE bathrooms only. Electrical outlets and light switches are NOT allowed INSIDE bathrooms. This was done to mitigate this problem and potentially hazardous situation.
    Unfortunately and predictably, people bypass this restriction by using cord-extensions, and we all know that water and electricity don't get along.

Voltage is of course 220.

Thread Information