Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Daniel Negreanu and Amanda having BLACK BABY

  1. #1
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    923

    Daniel Negreanu and Amanda having BLACK BABY

    Yes its true little Amanda will be running around with a black baby, Dont know about you guys but whenever I see a little white girl with black baby i think man a brother is tearing that ass up
    -Allergic to the struggle

  2. #2
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1116
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,761
    word


     
    Comments
      
      4BET: lol, It all makes sense now
      
      zealanddonk: and thats the end of the thread
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Yes its true little Amanda will be running around with a black baby, Dont know about you guys but whenever I see a little white girl with black baby i think man a brother is tearing that ass up
    It seems extremely weird for a newly-wed couple to be adopting a child. Why isn't he trying to put a baby in Amanda? I've always found celebrity adopters somewhat unsavoury. Sure they are helping the individual kids who 'win the lottery' but regularly donating a fraction of their wealth could help literally thousands of kids.

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: hint bc amanda has no interest in being a mom ... this will be a hilarious disaster. Dnegs obv wanted to put a baby in her, he literally said so

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Yes its true little Amanda will be running around with a black baby, Dont know about you guys but whenever I see a little white girl with black baby i think man a brother is tearing that ass up
    It seems extremely weird for a newly-wed couple to be adopting a child. Why isn't he trying to put a baby in Amanda? I've always found celebrity adopters somewhat unsavoury. Sure they are helping the individual kids who 'win the lottery' but regularly donating a fraction of their wealth could help literally thousands of kids.
    Cause they are both way past their “please use by for freshness” date.

    The risk of baby issues increases and that’s a lifetime of sadness. DNegs prolly has a respect for the odds.

    I thought this thread was a joke.

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: Dnegs has literally said the opposite in his blog ... god you are the nut low
      
      Muck Ficon: Lol...you earned this
    MLB 46-34-3 +13.43 units
    Sun 0-1 -1.00 units

  6. #6
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    702
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post

    It seems extremely weird for a newly-wed couple to be adopting a child. Why isn't he trying to put a baby in Amanda? I've always found celebrity adopters somewhat unsavoury. Sure they are helping the individual kids who 'win the lottery' but regularly donating a fraction of their wealth could help literally thousands of kids.
    Cause they are both way past their “please use by for freshness” date.

    The risk of baby issues increases and that’s a lifetime of sadness. DNegs prolly has a respect for the odds.

    I thought this thread was a joke.

    wtf are you talking about? amanda isnt 50+ ffs.

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: It's sanlmar ... he isn't too bright
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

    Cause they are both way past their “please use by for freshness” date.

    The risk of baby issues increases and that’s a lifetime of sadness. DNegs prolly has a respect for the odds.

    I thought this thread was a joke.

    wtf are you talking about? amanda isnt 50+ ffs.
    Isn’t she 35? A high mileage 35?

    Down’s syndrome is the defect most familiar to frequent readers of PFA

    While the rate of an embryo having Down syndrome at the 10-week mark of pregnancy is 1 in 1,064 at age 25,

    this rises to 1 in 686 at age 30

    and 1 in 240 by the age of 35 years. At the age of 40, the Down syndrome rate increases still to 1 in 53,

    and down to 1 in 19 embryos at age 45.

    Also the prospect of little dwarves in diapers is prolly a pass. Although midgets always get work in rap videos
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-12-2019 at 11:24 AM.
    MLB 46-34-3 +13.43 units
    Sun 0-1 -1.00 units

  8. #8
    Down's syndrome is easily detected in the womb these days. If abortion is a no-no then conceive via IVF and screen the embroys before implanting. This is really a non-issue when you have money for top-of-the-range fertility treatment.

    What are odds that the niglet from Haiti turns out to be a crackhead?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post
    Down's syndrome is easily detected in the womb these days. If abortion is a no-no then conceive via IVF and screen the embroys before implanting. This is really a non-issue when you have money for top-of-the-range fertility treatment.

    What are odds that the niglet from Haiti turns out to be a crackhead?
    I hear ya, it’s just an example.

    We have a guy at work. Really sharp. Great guy. He was IT before IT was a thing.

    So, never married until he was late late 40’s or 50’ish. Helicopter pilot, athlete. Always wanted a family but kind of a quiet nerd. Marries a Russian mail order bride. Literally. Pen pals.

    2 sons and they have a lot of issues. IDK, maybe she was from Chernobyl. But I think my guy wasn’t firing fresh bullets.

    He will have to work til the day he dies to continue looking out for them. He’s maybe 70 and he’s been a loyal soldier but jeez.

    That’s a personal experience that colors my take.

     
    Comments
      
      Spookygook: Fuck
    MLB 46-34-3 +13.43 units
    Sun 0-1 -1.00 units

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-08-2019, 06:46 PM
  2. SrslySirius vs. Daniel Negreanu
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-29-2018, 12:49 PM
  3. LOL! DANIEL NEGREANU WSOP
    By TheXFactor in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 09:48 PM
  4. Daniel Negreanu busto?
    By Baron Von Strucker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:04 AM
  5. Daniel Negreanu goes off on Tom Dwan in interview
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •