Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Hey ho to all the phonies out there

  1. #1
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,751

    Hey ho to all the phonies out there

    Do you really believe you can do it? You can pull it off?
    Realize that there are many who can detect
    bullshit at a great distance.

    Yes I'm blessed with this attribute(and good hair)

    Hard to tell someone they are complete dung
    but easy to recognize

    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  2. #2
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,751
    I mean you realize that this life is almost dominated by phonies.
    You elect person A or B for whatever reason but it almost always leads to corruption. And corruption = illicit profit. The people you elect are in it for the buck. Some exceptions ok, but they are few and far between

     
    Comments
      
      theSMARTESTLIBERALalive: Genius deduction!!!!!!!!!
      
      GrenadaRoger: Les = Holden Caulfield gone politico
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  3. #3
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,751
    Tee to the Tony to the T



    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  4. #4
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,751



    Last edited by limitles; 06-10-2019 at 10:20 PM.
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  5. #5
    U are complete dung, if u actually had any admirable talent youd be able to recognize ur way out of ur league to analyze another country's politics

  6. #6
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,751
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    U are complete dung, if u actually had any admirable talent youd be able to recognize ur way out of ur league to analyze another country's politics


    Last edited by limitles; 06-10-2019 at 10:41 PM.
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  7. #7
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,751




    Last edited by limitles; 06-10-2019 at 11:07 PM.
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  8. #8
    limitles theme song

    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  9. #9
    If only you could post a song to let us know how you really feel.

  10. #10
    another theme song


     
    Comments
      
      tony bagadonuts: Excellent
    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  11. #11
    thesidedish theme song

    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I mean you realize that this life is almost dominated by phonies.
    You elect person A or B for whatever reason but it almost always leads to corruption. And corruption = illicit profit. The people you elect are in it for the buck. Some exceptions ok, but they are few and far between
    You are so right. All elected leaders are corrupt. In a good communist system, elections are unnecessary and corruption does not exist because all citizens work for and love each other. As the fraudulent variations of western democracy are in the last days of their death spiral communism is on the way to save us all.

    Congratulations on catching this my good friend limitless. You are a brilliant man. Drink up. The world is your oyster.
    Socialism is the transitional period of capitalism being taken over by Communism.

  13. #13
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -90
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,437
    Quote Originally Posted by theSMARTESTLIBERALalive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I mean you realize that this life is almost dominated by phonies.
    You elect person A or B for whatever reason but it almost always leads to corruption. And corruption = illicit profit. The people you elect are in it for the buck. Some exceptions ok, but they are few and far between
    You are so right. All elected leaders are corrupt. In a good communist system, elections are unnecessary and corruption does not exist because all citizens work for and love each other. As the fraudulent variations of western democracy are in the last days of their death spiral communism is on the way to save us all.

    Congratulations on catching this my good friend limitless. You are a brilliant man. Drink up. The world is your oyster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theSMARTESTLIBERALalive View Post

    You are so right. All elected leaders are corrupt. In a good communist system, elections are unnecessary and corruption does not exist because all citizens work for and love each other. As the fraudulent variations of western democracy are in the last days of their death spiral communism is on the way to save us all.

    Congratulations on catching this my good friend limitless. You are a brilliant man. Drink up. The world is your oyster.
    Hitting too close to home my conservative friend?

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: You gotta love how I’ve duped them with this ‘socialist trucker’ persona, heh? ;)
    Socialism is the transitional period of capitalism being taken over by Communism.

  15. #15
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,751
    Quote Originally Posted by theSMARTESTLIBERALalive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I mean you realize that this life is almost dominated by phonies.
    You elect person A or B for whatever reason but it almost always leads to corruption. And corruption = illicit profit. The people you elect are in it for the buck. Some exceptions ok, but they are few and far between
    You are so right. All elected leaders are corrupt. In a good communist system, elections are unnecessary and corruption does not exist because all citizens work for and love each other. As the fraudulent variations of western democracy are in the last days of their death spiral communism is on the way to save us all.

    Congratulations on catching this my good friend limitless. You are a brilliant man. Drink up. The world is your oyster.
    I must disagree with you when you say the unelected are not corrupt. The struggle for power exists whether or not you go through the extra step of elections. It's obvious many elected become corrupt to some degree.
    The unelected or the mock elected have their own power struggle to achieve a certain position and nothing stands in their way once that battle is won. At least for a period of time. Power seekers are the same everywhere. The potential for abuse you would think lies with the unelected but I don't think there is a big gap
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •