Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup.....don't get shut out

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

My examples make your point??? Just the opposite. Those examples were from American broadcasters who if anything might avoid or pussyfoot around such an issue. As far as the agenda that "we all know they have" be careful when you use statements like that because I have never heard a hint of anything you are describing.

Sometimes you have to stand up and speak the truth no matter what flak you get. I hate apologists who ignore what they see in front of them. Backbone

Your stupidity is truly mind boggling ... but to be expected from a drunk
    You’re the weirdest, creepiest troll on this whole site. You have negative rep which is super sad considering even I have overwhelming positive. And that’s with you giving me no less than -100 while I doubt I’ve ever repped you. In reality you wish you were me. I’m way deep in your head.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Your stupidity is truly mind boggling ... but to be expected from a drunk
    You’re the weirdest, creepiest troll on this whole site. You have negative rep which is super sad considering even I have overwhelming positive. And that’s with you giving me no less than -100 while I doubt I’ve ever repped you. In reality you wish you were me. I’m way deep in your head.
    You are a literal scammer so your opinions on anything are worth 0 ... no one wishes they were you, not even you

The fact you even mention rep on PFA lol, truly hall of fame

Comments

unlearn: worst poster on nwp/dd/pfa ainec

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The US group has a couple tomato cans....the argument that you have to run up the score because of goal differential blah blah blah....is BS, the top 2 teams are going to be Sweden and the US...the goal differential will pretty much mean nothing in their group.

Take your foot off the gas pedal at 6 - 0 and act like you been there before....classless.

Load Metric

You are a literal scammer so your opinions on anything are worth 0 ... no one wishes they were you, not even you

If rep is “HOF” and it’s petty and funny that anyone pays attention, why do you use it incessantly? See how that makes you look retarded?

Comments

Sheesfaced: When you’re right you’re right
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

If rep is “HOF” and it’s petty and funny that anyone pays attention, why do you use it incessantly? See how that makes you look retarded?
    It's a rep on a forum of rejects... lol. You are beyond retarded, no wonder you live in the dirty joe and scam

Comments

duped_samaritan: for mentioning rep

Salty_Aus: The worst poster here

jsearles22: You know you care rep

unlearn: Worst poster in nwp/dd/pfa ainec

Sheesfaced: The worst

nunbeater: also Fuck the cowgirls

SysOp: offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow. Just watched 90% of the New Zealand/Netherlands match. It could have gone either way.
    NZ the underdog had several brilliant chances but Holland is a Europa champ and they have got
    some mad skills

1-0 Holland

Canada is in tough with a group of countries I would consider emigrating to

Comments

sah_24: Too bad they don't take drunks

Hockey Guy: offset

Silver
    Load Metric
    I’ll bet they get paid for goals, in that case, run it up girls.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks guys......I know I'm an ass half the time. But my opinions....oh I don't know
    I guess I mean I don't want to be so caustic even though I stand by everything I say
    I am a jerk

Comments

sah_24: No you are a drunk ... the nut fucking low

Load Metric
    Thanks guys......I know I'm an ass half the time. But my opinions....oh I don't know
    I guess I mean I don't want to be so caustic even though I stand by everything I say
    I am a jerk
    You're right, they carried on like idiots. Especially all that rehearsed nonsense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    The US group has a couple tomato cans....the argument that you have to run up the score because of goal differential blah blah blah....is BS, the top 2 teams are going to be Sweden and the US...the goal differential will pretty much mean nothing in their group.

Take your foot off the gas pedal at 6 - 0 and act like you been there before....classless.

Any one who says "take your foot off the gas pedal" has no understanding of competitive sports. You NEVER take your foot off the gas. Especially in this case, when goal differential does matter. But,even if it didn't matter, you never tell an athlete to take it easy. It's an insult to the athlete to tell him/her not to try their best all of the time. It's also insulting to an opponent. Often, when it's garbage time, it is the only time a bench player sees any action and their rare opportunity to show the coaches what they can do. Never take the foot off the gas. Never.

As far as acting like asses and showing up the other team after a made goal with choreographed celebrations, not a good look. Score your goals, and run back to midfield afterwards. Don't show up the opponent.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The women's team has been whining for years that the men's team gets paid more than them despite not finishing as well. It has everything to with that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    The women's team has been whining for years that the men's team gets paid more than them despite not finishing as well. It has everything to with that.
    The mens team gets paid more bc no one cares about womens sports in anything ... the womens team made less money than the mens when they were in a WC and the men weren't lol ...

Comments

unlearn: stfu cuck

SysOp: offset

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Any one who says "take your foot off the gas pedal" has no understanding of competitive sports. You NEVER take your foot off the gas. Especially in this case, when goal differential does matter. But,even if it didn't matter, you never tell an athlete to take it easy. It's an insult to the athlete to tell him/her not to try their best all of the time. It's also insulting to an opponent. Often, when it's garbage time, it is the only time a bench player sees any action and their rare opportunity to show the coaches what they can do. Never take the foot off the gas. Never.

As far as acting like asses and showing up the other team after a made goal with choreographed celebrations, not a good look. Score your goals, and run back to midfield afterwards. Don't show up the opponent.
    Wasn't nothing competitive about that turd....your benchwarmer comment would be warranted if Morgan didn’t score in the 74th, 81st, and 87th minute...then Lloyd in stoppage time...those two are all stars....

Goal differential won’t matter at all against those other chumps

Load Metric
    🇦🇺3-2🇧🇷

What a comeback

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The mens team gets paid more bc no one cares about womens sports in anything ... the womens team made less money than the mens when they were in a WC and the men weren't lol ...
    No shit, what's your point? I was alluding that the women's team is trying to get hype and make a brand to get paid.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No shit, what's your point? I was alluding that the women's team is trying to get hype and make a brand to get paid.
    They will never get enough hype to get paid ... no one cares about womens sports lol

Comments

Hockey Guy: I'll pre-emptively offset this one since this is 100% true.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

They will never get enough hype to get paid ... no one cares about womens sports lol
    Again a word about using "no one cares" type statements. Women's soccer at this level is very entertaining.
    Pretty tough to compare it with men's soccer, the most watched sport on the planet.
    Still women's soccer grows every year.
    And for better or worse the U.S. story with game one has definitely boosted the hype

"Women’s football does have mass appeal, however. Around 750 million television viewers watched the Fifa Women's World Cup in 2011."

https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...ually-football

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Again a word about using "no one cares" type statements. Women's soccer at this level is very entertaining.
    Pretty tough to compare it with men's soccer, the most watched sport on the planet.
    Still women's soccer grows every year.
    And for better or worse the U.S. story with game one has definitely boosted the hype

"Women’s football does have mass appeal, however. Around 750 million television viewers watched the Fifa Women's World Cup in 2011."

https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...ually-football

No, no one cares about womens sports ... hence why their pay is what it is lol

Drink some more plz <3

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's been a hecka of a tourney so far. Unfortunately Canada was beaten by Sweden 1-0 which included a missed penalty kick in the second half. Our coach sent a relative rookie to the line when Christine Sinclair was on the pitch with the second mosts goals of any woman. It's the Mark Crawford move. He didn't include Gretzky in an Olympic shoot out which we lost.

Anywho Sweden went on to defeat ze much favoured Germans so I was glad to see that.

And the U.S. had a tough time with France winning 2-1 but it was close.

Now it's England's chance to shut the yanks down on Tuesday.

My money is on the Netherlands

Load Metric
    It's been a hecka of a tourney so far. Unfortunately Canada was beaten by Sweden 1-0 which included a missed penalty kick in the second half. Our coach sent a relative rookie to the line when Christine Sinclair was on the pitch with the second mosts goals of any woman. It's the Mark Crawford move. He didn't include Gretzky in an Olympic shoot out which we lost.

Anywho Sweden went on to defeat ze much favoured Germans so I was glad to see that.

And the U.S. had a tough time with France winning 2-1 but it was close.

Now it's England's chance to shut the yanks down on Tuesday.

My money is on the Netherlands
    Stop perpetuating a story you must know is false.

Sinclair has already came out & said the Swedish goalkeeper stopped her in a penalty shootout earlier this year & she wasn't "feeling it" & deferred to the next girl to take the shot.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information