Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Away

Load Metric

Breaking Away

So I basically started my own home internet business just to get away from people. I dunno the older I get the less I want to do with others. 8k sales first month and no it's not from sucking 8 dicks.

Peace and solitude dudes.

Comments

Gordman:

big dick: Nice! gl
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    There’s money to be made in granny camming???

Comments

splitthis: Lord no
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    So I basically started my own home internet business just to get away from people. I dunno the older I get the less I want to do with others. 8k sales first month and no it's not from sucking 8 dicks.

I would of guessed u would of had to suck 23 dicks to even get to $800.00

Congrats none the less.

Comments

splitthis: Lol I retired from that stuff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Roger that. I used to tell new salesman that 50% of customers they'll see are essentially morons. Not that anyone didn't get our best but you can easily become demoralized if you have to deal with imbeciles every day.

Is it web cam related?

What's one month go for?

wink

Comments

splitthis: Hurray! You have returned victoriously!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Roger that. I used to tell new salesman that 50% of customers they'll see are essentially morons. Not that anyone didn't get our best but you can easily become demoralized if you have to deal with imbeciles every day.

Is it web cam related?

What's one month go for?

wink
    I so happy u free. No cams too damn old for that. I just can't do sick people anymore. Burnt. I like things, they aren't sad.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Is it web cam related?

What's one month go for?

wink
    I so happy u free. No cams too damn old for that. I just can't do sick people anymore. Burnt. I like things, they aren't sad.
    Maybe you just needed a picture of kittens to have on you during your workday.

Comments

splitthis: My workday is great now
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Is it web cam related?

What's one month go for?

wink

In my sales experience I respectfully say that is the incorrect approach. Yes, I certainly agree that a certain % of prospects are fucking morons - but you shouldn't impress or touch upon this with new salesmen. They are a new unmolded ball of clay that is waiting to be shaped into a selling machine by you. If nothing else, they should be simply taught the core basics of selling and shadow someone who truly knows how to make sales. Like the sales themselves, forming a salesman is all a numbers game - Not every employee is going to be cut out for it, but if a good method is adhered to, sooner or later the numbers will come.

I learned one immutable truth when in sales: people buy because they like you. I learned from a guy (who im still friends with to this day) who could frickin sell snow to an Eskimo.

Most of my sales experience was in one call closes. Id go over to John and Marys house and attempt to sell them approximately 7-20k of home improvement products - that day. It was a pretty difficult job. Most of them had no idea that they would essentially be signing "on the line which is dotted" after inviting me into their home. I have so many stories, but overall I lost count how many "no's" and "i told that guy on the phone im not buying now" i got. However unbelievable this might sound, overall people esentially bought from me because they liked me. Fuck the product - they bought because they liked and trusted me. The whole job was very stressful, but it also gave me plenty of good feelings.

Load Metric
    I am aware that with that nursing license you could make it rain several different ways and literally never see another patient. I come from a family full of burned out nurses.

Lawyers want you to interpret files for accidents and such.

Medical billing

Insurance companies

And now if I show you my rash using my cell phone I can get medical advice. This is gonna be a huge hit with insurance companies. The virtual nurse.

But you chose sales. Do you mean “sales” or revenue/income?

I hope it’s medical sales and you are cashing that gravy train. They owe you.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-08-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Load Metric

Not to be negative, but, just to be clear if those sales went this way: "______ -> YOU", and the _____ includes Amway, Avon, Herbalife, Mary Kay or any other of their fucked up ilk...you didn't start a business. Just sayin'.

Oh, and, yes...Breaking Away:

Name:  bkgawy.gif
Views: 552
Size:  1.82 MB
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 06-08-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Load Metric
    i dont know what youre selling but im interested.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Not to be negative, but, just to be clear if those sales went this way: "______ -> YOU", and the _____ includes Amway, Avon, Herbalife, Mary Kay or any other of their fucked up ilk...you didn't start a business. Just sayin'.

Oh, and, yes...Breaking Away:

Name:  bkgawy.gif
Views: 552
Size:  1.82 MB
    https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Gotta echo what my esteemed PFA posters are saying:

1) I hope it's not MLM

2) If you can do telenursing, that would probably be a sweet gig where you don't have to leave the house or deal with awful patients in person

Load Metric

Oh I love guessing games!!

Is your business have something to do with improving health?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Weren't you recently considering moving to the medical capital of the world in order to practice your light art of life saving?

And now, this?

Mark me disappointed.

Load Metric
    No mlm no telenursing. For now it is memories which are very valuable to people while I develop methods to combat our food ill society.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Is it web cam related?

What's one month go for?

wink

In my sales experience I respectfully say that is the incorrect approach. Yes, I certainly agree that a certain % of prospects are fucking morons - but you shouldn't impress or touch upon this with new salesmen. They are a new unmolded ball of clay that is waiting to be shaped into a selling machine by you. If nothing else, they should be simply taught the core basics of selling and shadow someone who truly knows how to make sales. Like the sales themselves, forming a salesman is all a numbers game - Not every employee is going to be cut out for it, but if a good method is adhered to, sooner or later the numbers will come.

I learned one immutable truth when in sales: people buy because they like you. I learned from a guy (who im still friends with to this day) who could frickin sell snow to an Eskimo.

Most of my sales experience was in one call closes. Id go over to John and Marys house and attempt to sell them approximately 7-20k of home improvement products - that day. It was a pretty difficult job. Most of them had no idea that they would essentially be signing "on the line which is dotted" after inviting me into their home. I have so many stories, but overall I lost count how many "no's" and "i told that guy on the phone im not buying now" i got. However unbelievable this might sound, overall people esentially bought from me because they liked me. Fuck the product - they bought because they liked and trusted me. The whole job was very stressful, but it also gave me plenty of good feelings.
    To be clear my conversations regarding the general buying public was never a part of training. We treated every customer with respect and sold ourselves as well as the product. But as mentioned working with someone who denies help (in our case physical help) by not making a purchase was a constant frustration and my comments regarding these tough customers was a way consoling the frustrated employee.

Load Metric
    No mlm no telenursing. For now it is memories which are very valuable to people while I develop methods to combat our food ill society.
    You selling bogus “memory boosting” supplements?

Load Metric
    It just occurs to me days later ..... Congrats Split.

We have bags and bags of that vegan Huel and not enough Entenmanns. Not sure where Huel comes from but I have a hunch Sonatine sold it to us.

Name:  A3A346CC-EF00-4654-AC6C-301ADB704DC9.jpeg
Views: 1008
Size:  2.07 MB

Load Metric
    Your backsplash game is fire

Comments

Sanlmar: My sides

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    It just occurs to me days later ..... Congrats Split.

We have bags and bags of that vegan Huel and not enough Entenmanns. Not sure where Huel comes from but I have a hunch Sonatine sold it to us.

Name:  A3A346CC-EF00-4654-AC6C-301ADB704DC9.jpeg
Views: 1008
Size:  2.07 MB
    Was in New England a month ago and thought I read in a local paper there that Entenmann’s was facing financial difficulty. Am I remembering correctly?

Thread Information