Thread: Staggering made up net worths of poker players

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Staggering made up net worths of poker players

Must be the most inaccurate article of all time. Real math wizzes must take total cashes and assume that is net worth. https://www.tiebreaker.com/staggerin...L_30-65_M_1804

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sebokcockshot View Post
    Must be the most inaccurate article of all time. Real math wizzes must take total cashes and assume that is net worth. https://www.tiebreaker.com/staggerin...L_30-65_M_1804
    Is Jennifer Tilly a winning player?... doubt it very much. $25,000,000 is a huge LOL
    Gus is a losing player too.
    And of course Blitz is full of shit.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I assumed Tilly got some big $$ in the divorce from Simon. If she invested it semi-competently she could be worth way more than that.

Load Metric
    Grossly overstating your next worth to attract investors? Worked nicely for Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I assumed Tilly got some big $$ in the divorce from Simon. If she invested it semi-competently she could be worth way more than that.
    I'm sure she's not struggling financially. Putting her on that list is silly as plenty of very rich people play poker.

She's a losing rec player.

Nice girl though no disrespect.

When Mr. Fedor Holz gets seated at the poker table, the blitzkrieg begins. The young German prodigy has a pension for winning

Load Metric
    Remember back in the 90s when the internet wasn’t full of click bait articles?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah I heard Tilly has a lot of money, not from poker obviously.

That clickbait article is LOL. They're just guessing at all the numbers, and not very informed guesses, either.

I just googed Sam Simon and saw he died of colon cancer. I knew it was cancer but I had forgotten it was colon cancer -- something totally preventable.

Reminds me that I've gotta get that colonoscopy I put off last year after my anxiety/depression issues became severe. But I'm 47 and really need to get that done.

Comments

unchainedghost: It's not that bad, the colon check up that is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Reminds me that I've gotta get that colonoscopy I put off last year after my anxiety/depression issues became severe. But I'm 47 and really need to get that done.
    I have a crummy family history so I did it.

I’m gonna get in your head with this. It’s a lock

They used Propofol for the anesthesia. Best snooze of my life. Unbelievable. Michael Jackson was onto something.

Woulda tipped the anesthesiologist but I had no pockets

Comments

splitthis: Mix with ketamine and it's a nightmare.

unchainedghost: Props to propofol too

Load Metric
    Don’t lie, you probably get a colonoscopy every month because you enjoy it so much. 👈🏼

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    How does net worth turn into ass scopes?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Yeah I heard Tilly has a lot of money, not from poker obviously.

That clickbait article is LOL. They're just guessing at all the numbers, and not very informed guesses, either.

I just googed Sam Simon and saw he died of colon cancer. I knew it was cancer but I had forgotten it was colon cancer -- something totally preventable.

Dude! Get an endoscope that pairs with your phone, and have someone you trust, say Benjamin’s mom, examine you. And you can use images from the Internet to know what to look for. Just pop a huge dose of Xanax and Molly beforehand, and it will be over in no time.

Plus, you can use your phone to snap pics and share notable ones here, as ass doctors don’t like to share the video they record in the procedure with patients.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information