Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Not sure what point you're making.

I wouldn't want to continue watching Crowder if he referred to a Jewish person as a "kike", but I wouldn't try to get him deplatformed for it.
Druff, Maza didn’t make a stink merely because Crowder was being a vocal bigot, but because his specific incessant targeted of Maza in that manner galvanized legions of his idiotic fans to harass *and* dox him. Me thinks you’d be furious and demanding that YouTube to take action against a YouTube with huge following repeatedly targeted you that way to the point where you were getting barraged by harassing text messages *and* doxed by legions of that YouTuber’s bigoted fans.
The harassment and doxxing seems very exaggerated. Read the OP.

You have to focus upon what he DOESN'T say or allege, rather than what he's claiming. He does not detail any "harassment" beyond mean messages on the internet. He does not detail any "doxxing" beyond one person sending him the same text from multiple throwaway phone numbers, though he tries to show those texts as proof of all the harassment he's received.

So what has happened to him? A few trolls have sent him mean messages, and he's gotten texts saying "Debate Crowder" from one person?

Big deal.

I get worse "harassment" than that from trolls who listen to my show and read this forum, and I have a small fraction of the audience Maza has.

Maza is being a baby here. He is intentionally controversial and provocative to a large audience, and then wants to blame others for a few trolls bothering him. That comes with the territory. Crowder is correct in that he never encouraged trolls to bother him -- either directly or indirectly.

It also seems that any "harassment" he's received from Crowder fans was simply because Crowder was debunking his videos, and not because of the "lispy queer" insults. Notice that the person texting Maza wasn't saying anything insulting or homophobic, but rather just "Debate Crowder". And even the trolls messaging Maza online with homophobic things (which we were conveniently not shown) would have probably done so anyway, since it's not exactly a secret that he's a flamboyant gay guy. They didn't need Crowder to point that out to them.