Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #WETHENORTH

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ole Donny makes a few good points. The refereeing is sub par. Granted it's a hell of a game to ref considering the speed and size of these guys, bit still. And when I played, there were such things as double dribble, travelling and palming the ball.
    Nonexistent these days.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Hockey Guy: Yup.

MumblesBadly: It ain’t your father’s NBA.

Load Metric

Apparently Raptors President Masai Ujiri could be in some hot water.

Would have been pretty LOL if they arrested him on the spot on live TV. Might have got better ratings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Apparently Raptors President Masai Ujiri could be in some hot water.

Would have been pretty LOL if they arrested him on the spot on live TV. Might have got better ratings.
    Some context for the incident would be nice. That security guard looked kinda crazy & out of control having to be held back by a fan.

I'll pull a Druff & say the guy roughly grabbed Ujiri from behind in an attempt to keep him from going on the court & needed to be told by that fan that he was the GM of the Raptors & belonged on the court.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And here's the rest of the story

"Greg Wiener, a Warriors season-ticket holder who says he was at the game with his son and was about "three inches away" from the officer during the incident, told USA TODAY Sports on Friday afternoon that the police's account is "not entirely true."
    "(Ujiri) had (his credential) in his hand and his hand was down by his side," he said. "It looked like he was trying to get it up. As Ujiri came forward, the cop stepped forward and put his hand on his chest and basically said, 'Nobody can go past this point.' He just stopped him. Ujiri didn't say anything, he didn't get his badge up, then the cop kind of pushed him back, then Ujiri shoved him. I mean, hard.

" ... The thing that I'm pushing back on is where they're saying that the cop asked for his credentials. Yeah, he didn't ask. ... There was no conversation at all."

Wiener, who has been going to Warriors games for "about 45 years," added that he "didn't see" Ujiri strike the officer in the face and said "the cop initiated the contact, no doubt about it."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...in/1453997001/

Load Metric
    Obviously a well trained officer having no idea who the opposing teams GM is or what he looks like regardless of credentials.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information