Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best frozen pizza..better than restaurant

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    The best make-it-yourself pizza isn't frozen pizza - it's do-it-yourself English Muffin mini pizzas. These are easy if you already have homemade spaghetti sauce on hand, which I usually do because I make a ton of it when I cook, and freeze it. You can find my recipe for gourmet-tasting spaghetti sauce on a budget in the Great Food and Cocktail thread.

So all you do is toast the English muffins to crispy, bop a big spoonful of warm spaghetti sauce on them, sprinkle with cheese, and place under a broiler until the cheese melts. If you want, you can load up extra toppings, but it's not necessary if you started out with a great sauce. Out of this world good and ready in 5 minutes. Made a few today for lunch and was reminded once again that the frozen food aisle in the market is completely worthless.

real talk tho this is kinda beautiful.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The best make-it-yourself pizza isn't frozen pizza - it's do-it-yourself English Muffin mini pizzas. These are easy if you already have homemade spaghetti sauce on hand, which I usually do because I make a ton of it when I cook, and freeze it. You can find my recipe for gourmet-tasting spaghetti sauce on a budget in the Great Food and Cocktail thread.

So all you do is toast the English muffins to crispy, bop a big spoonful of warm spaghetti sauce on them, sprinkle with cheese, and place under a broiler until the cheese melts. If you want, you can load up extra toppings, but it's not necessary if you started out with a great sauce. Out of this world good and ready in 5 minutes. Made a few today for lunch and was reminded once again that the frozen food aisle in the market is completely worthless.
    I know your right but the thread is about frozen pizza

Load Metric
    Well, I freeze my English Muffins till it's time to toast, so it counts.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well, I freeze my English Muffins till it's time to toast, so it counts.
    Not....we're talking purchased frozen pizza....sorry, but the Russian judge has disqualified you....there is a challenge option however, gl

Load Metric
    LOL! OK, I hope I am nominated.

Load Metric
    Vwls' concept, only I use flatbread Indian naan, which I usually have plenty of.

Cut them shits in half and throw them in toaster.

Pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, fresh garlic, artichoke hearts. Or if I have ricotta cheese I make a white pizza: ricotta, mozzarella, garlic (lots), broccoli

Ten minutes or so at 450 in the oven and you're set.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Vwls' concept, only I use flatbread Indian naan, which I usually have plenty of.

Cut them shits in half and throw them in toaster.

Pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, fresh garlic, artichoke hearts. Or if I have ricotta cheese I make a white pizza: ricotta, mozzarella, garlic (lots), broccoli

Ten minutes or so at 450 in the oven and you're set.
    Sounds awesome!

Load Metric
    No love for the humble Digiorno in this place? 3 pack is like 12-13 bucks at BJs. Toppings are pretty decent, I just usually toss some black pepper (and maybe some cayenne also) on top and throw it in the oven.

If the threadlords had allowed further discussion of the English muffin pizzas, I would have mentioned that I used to make a shitload of those in the college and just after years. Great call, vwls. Good any time of the day or night.

Load Metric

damn I forgot about these. used to make them all the time in high school lol

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

damn I forgot about these. used to make them all the time in high school lol

Was this before or after you sucked off the twinks?

Thread Information