Thread: Poker4You

Load Metric

Poker4You

Does anyone play on this site? Does anyone know if they are legit? Been playing on there for a bit of time, and having trouble finding information on the company/network.

Anyone have info?

Never heard of them. Do you play on Hero at all?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Never heard of them. Do you play on Hero at all?

Nah,I am playing on a few other skins on merge, but Hero is not one of them. I might even have money on there from the DD days of free money

Load Metric
    It's on the Winning Poker Network. Whatever the hell that is.

I'lllook into it more. It's also got sports betting.

lol...Site seems kinda shady. Have you been able to cash out from their?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    lol...Site seems kinda shady. Have you been able to cash out from their?

Yes, but it's the most unorthodox method ever. I don't want to even discuss it on here

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I visit first time this site. So i never heard about this.
    __________________________________________________ _
    Get free tricks on Online Roulette.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAdms View Post
    I visit first time this site. So i never heard about this.
    __________________________________________________ _

oh,thanks man.

Lets chat more about this...

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Yes a good bit of my friends and myself have been using this site. We pay the local agent here in macon but all of us have stopped due to suspecting people have debugging or administrative rights to the software and can see everyones hole cards. Are group has lost more than 10k in one month and we started taking notes of some of the players and how many tables they played and what calls they would make. There are multiple players that have made calls for hundreds of dollars on the river with just high cards and would win the hand. One of my buddies bluffed on river with a 10 high and was called by someone with a q high and that has happened with different players but the some group of players that we had been keep track of. All i can say is stay away i really dont think its a safe site.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by maconfish View Post
    Yes a good bit of my friends and myself have been using this site. We pay the local agent here in macon but all of us have stopped due to suspecting people have debugging or administrative rights to the software and can see everyones hole cards. Are group has lost more than 10k in one month and we started taking notes of some of the players and how many tables they played and what calls they would make. There are multiple players that have made calls for hundreds of dollars on the river with just high cards and would win the hand. One of my buddies bluffed on river with a 10 high and was called by someone with a q high and that has happened with different players but the some group of players that we had been keep track of. All i can say is stay away i really dont think its a safe site.
    i feel like i've seen the same behavior. which players specifically did you take notes on? i am suspect that any local agent could be paid enough via rake alone to support the network. also i see no way poker4you can monetize their business. i have also heard rumors that some of the local agent collected sights are "100% rake". i'd love to hear from anyone who has won, and been paid out,k consistantly. Also, they save your hand histories in .dhh and .phh files, which i would think could be interpreted by a decent perl script and any outlier players would stick out. one thing scary is that almost nothing shows up online about this site.

Thread Information