Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here you go nerds

Load Metric

Here you go nerds

Like you faggots didn’t already know this...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/906921...attack-glitch/

I like how you fucks pretend like you are oblivious to this shit, well the ones in the know, but here’s pretty much what happened and what caused my week long psychosis.

Sure, I was talking crazy, probably asked for it, but what about the innocent people being affected by this, go fuck yourselves you despicable pieces of shit, especially you San Lamar, with your blatant subliminals.

Obviously you’ll still say I’m “mentality I’ll”, even in the face of the evidence proving me right all along, go eat all of my balls, you bug eyed faggots, everyone one of you.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Someone is off their meds today....

theSMARTESTLIBERALalive: Offsetting the nincompoop muckficon negative rep. We are all good communists today.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm sorry cleatus hurt you the way he did.

Load Metric
    Lol, what's app? Obviously you know cletus is an old creepy man who grinds penny slots for free wifi right?

Load Metric
    Only a "select number" of users were targeted although the exact number is not yet known, WhatsApp said.

Human rights groups, some security companies and the US Department of Justice were informed of the glitch earlier this month, WhatsApp told the BBC.

weird, usually 'mentally ill truck drivers' would be at the top of the list for the DoJ to reach out to.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    There are definitely no straws in this thread, and most definitely no psychotic mexicans grasping.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Tell us more Spic Tracy...

Comments

sonatine: absolutely incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    z
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    Lol, what's app? Obviously you know cletus is an old creepy man who grinds penny slots for free wifi right?

cleatus is just creepy and has probably dug through a shit ton of your posts and he thinks being creepy is clever trolling, doubt he would actually mess with your phone

Comments

cleatus: thanks for the text earlier in the day. it's good to hear ya considering that Putin and trump a dump as mafia boss and wanna be create collateral damage that might ice you.

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I am unique amongst all the despicable pieces of shit here in that I have never opened a Facebook App in my life.

You really couldn’t fathom my contempt for social media. People are fucking idiots.

I do appreciate the attention nevertheless.

The hack can’t be any worse than FB (who owns WhatsApp). You know it take programming and dollars to target - the fine folks at FB realized just sucking up everything is cheaper.

Long term there really isn’t going to be any difference between extortion and monetization

Comments

cleatus: can't wait to enroll in the Sanlmar School of Subliminals

Diamond
    Load Metric
    cleatus: thanks for the text earlier in the day. it's good to hear ya considering that Putin and trump a dump as mafia boss and wanna be create collateral damage that might ice you.

Ya know theres really not much difference between "muh russia" and "the Jews" conspiracies. Ppl mainly eat that shit up cuz it's fascinating if true.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The hack can’t be any worse than FB (who owns WhatsApp).
    its several order of magnitude worse, fyi.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    The hack can’t be any worse than FB (who owns WhatsApp).
    The users lives were already in ruins.

You’re going to have a tough time arguing damages.

Load Metric

how so? fb operates within strict legal parameters defining what they can scrape from your account and your devices as well as the audiences who digest that product. hence no real charges and the fines so far are dewdrops in a bucket.

the whatsapp hacks allow arbitrary third parties to install full remote access software on your phone, from which they can grab passwords to email accounts, pilfer camera rolls, and stealthily activate the microphone & camera, so on.

note that exactly no one used this against mintjewlips, at least during the window cleatus was tap dancing around the inside of his head, lets make that clear.

Load Metric

You are talking about human rights lawyers hacked by Israeli security companies, just to start with.

Comments

sonatine: for starters

Load Metric
    It does strike me as lazy. The WhatsApp hackers could have gotten access to camera rolls and other private data by simply starting their own social media company.

FB “operates within the legal parameters of who can digest that product”? Your game is better than this Sonatine.

I can imagine how pissed Zuck must be. All that data is his. Stealing from a thief is never a wise idea.

Honestly, my first take was that this was a culling of the herd and while distasteful to look it is probably socially healthy. Don’t drink at that watering hole or some gator will take your leg from you.

Honestly, I didn’t even read the article fully. You know, smug satisfaction and lots of I told you so.

Edit:
    Minty, I’m being subliminal here.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: what are you even talking about?
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-15-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Load Metric
    It does strike me as lazy. The WhatsApp hackers could have gotten access to camera rolls and other private data by simply starting their own social media company.

FB “operates within the legal parameters of who can digest that product”? Your game is better than this Sonatine.

I can imagine how pissed Zuck must be. All that data is his. Stealing from a thief is never a wise idea.

Honestly, my first take was that this was a culling of the herd and while distasteful to look it is probably socially healthy. Don’t drink at that watering hole or some gator will take your leg from you.

Honestly, I didn’t even read the article fully. You know, smug satisfaction and lots of I told you so.

Edit:
    Minty, I’m being subliminal here.

just stop. youre out of your depths and flailing and its unseemly.

Load Metric
    The WhatsApp hackers could have gotten access to camera rolls and other private data by simply starting their own social media company.
    Yeah...they could get pictures of dogs and people's vacation pictures that way...but FULL REMOTE ACCESS is a completely different story.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    https://www.nextgov.com/analytics-da...rithms/156931/

I’m not expecting total nobs like puke ficon to even begin to comprehend the intrusion and invasion of privacy by not just governments or bureaucracies, but also corporations and criminal elements, this is for the critical thinkers...

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL. Put on your tin foil hat
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    https://www.nextgov.com/analytics-da...rithms/156931/

I’m not expecting total nobs like puke ficon to even begin to comprehend the intrusion and invasion of privacy by not just governments or bureaucracies, but also corporations and criminal elements, this is for the critical thinkers...
    Last edited by Muck Ficon; 05-17-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Thread Information