Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 years you devote your life to her, love, support, raise her kids (what's your play here)

Load Metric
    Anyways is menjamin possibly in play

Load Metric
    do the world a favor and shoot the child rapist in the head

and please for the love of god SHUT UP LOLWOW you weird fag

Comments

splitthis: Best advice ever

Load Metric
    Or conversely can we send him to your address

Comments

big dick: SHUT UP FAG

Load Metric
    Btw you know the answer is can't stop won't stop you midwest slime bucket

Load Metric
    was worth a shot....

Load Metric
    Was it though trash

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    You should def run for the hills.

But this guy she's banging behind your back raped a kid under 12...what the fuck. Be a sneaky fucker, figure out his exact terms of probation and get him locked up. You don't want him moving into your old spot with 3 young children.
    Alex Rocha and I have known one another so far back, before he ever made a dime, he ised to sleep on my couch at Rutgers-Newark... But hey you seem to think im a piece of shit, you are soo wrong.

It is probably one of the things you and I have agreed upon, and honestly im humiliated, but I was able to share that with you all because it is public record.

Im done, on so many levels, and you should talk to Alex Rocha and ask him about Josh (Rutgers Newark)... Alex and I were friends before she made them scores hes really talented player. He deserves... anyway I only gave you that carrot so you know, and when you talk to Alex hell let you know.. OI have never asked Alex Rocha for a stake, because unless you can make your own money in the game you dont belong there.. So I guess I dont belong.

Alex Rocha is the pro, if I go to Vegas and I get MTT strat from, its gonna be Alex.
    I've trolled you a ton over the years.
    I'm not doing it now. This post makes me regret trolling you.
    From what you've posted I've gathered the following:

You moved in with a chick that had twin 5 year olds and a (3 month) newborn.
    Things were great for ~3 years.

Fast forward.

You are now living with a 3 year old and two 8 year olds.
    You find out she's cheating on you with someone who has 99% raped a child under 12.
    You need to do everything you can that this piece of shit doesn't rape those kids you are so fond of.

Fuck you. Fuck her. Fuck the pedophile. Just don't let those kids get raped.

TAVARES – A man charged with raping a child younger than 12 pleaded no contest Monday to a greatly reduced charge, was given credit for time he has already spent in jail and was placed on probation.

Richard E. Frieszell Jr., 35, would have been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole if he had been convicted of the original charge and two lesser sex charges. Instead, he was allowed to enter the plea on the charge of aggravated child abuse. The State Attorney’s Office dropped the two lewd and lascivious charges.

He was given credit for 748 days he spent in jail, was placed on regular probation, given an 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew, ordered to have no contact with the victim or her family and agree to filters being placed on his computer and phone.

He is not classified as a sex offender. Circuit Judge Don Briggs did order a psychosexual evaluation and treatment, however.

Name:  c4a3198bd3a56c6c9c813c1fb7ef006c.png
Views: 546
Size:  224.4 KB

Comments

garrett: I agree but I cant do something that is going to get m arrested, and I really want too...

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    My earliest memory was before I could even talk. My parents were watching TV and I was on the floor, my brain was so undeveloped I didn't understand what the fuck was going on, but I've pieced it together. It was the old school woody TV with a twisty dial with a cable box on top. So you had to have the TV on channel 3. I went up to the TV and turned the dial and it went to loud static. My dad got up and moved me away and put it back on the right channel. Then I went back to the TV and turned it again. My dad started to yell, my mom laughed and then he started to laugh. Fucking Christian Republican trash, I wish my parents were both men and poor

Comments

splitthis: Gay parents wish

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The 3.5 year old won't remember you after a short time once you leave.

Most people remember very little, if anything, from before they're 4. Benjamin, who is 8, only remembers bits and pieces of things from before 4 right now.

The twin 8-year-olds will miss you at first, but they will get over it.

While it's sad that the mom is so fucked up and is associating with an actual child rapist, there's little you can do besides run off and perhaps report to the authorities that he's around kids again.

While I think you have good intentions with this whole thing, and it's noble of you to want to help with these young girls, this is the last thing you need. You don't exactly have a history of life stability yourself, so you really don't want someone else causing new complications for you.

You are correct and sometimes you just have to walk away...

It's easier said then done though, and I know she loves me inside out, how this guy did what he did and pulled some sort of "jedi mind tricks" of sort im embarrassed about. Having said that fortunately her mother and father and I are on god terms, shes been kicked out of our house (which her parents own) apparently because they dont want this guy anywhere near their grandbabies, so when they told her he cant come to their property she actually moved out. One positive is, grandma and grandpa are good healthy people and from what I was told close to hiring a lawyer and getting the kids from her. Its just a shame because they are so little and their mother is making despicable decisions and dragging them through this when they has a very good, healthy stable life just months ago.

Druff my concern is the baby, she is so precious and sweet like most 3.5 year olds. I think this disgusting human being is gonna do something to her. The older ones, and being twins will tell their grandparents what happens, or me. Its the baby who is innocent to this world and I think maybe thats his end-game. And that little girl to this point in her life, I raised with her grandpa as my own.. She is the one im pretty sure this fucking piece of dirt is going to make a move on, and it kills me to say it.

I believe people like him, and his father also was a pedo have it genetically inside themself, and at some point he will do it again. Its the most hurtful thing I have even been through yet in life, in that, I have seemingly no ability to even communicate sense to her almost overnight for this piece of shit. My instinct is to go after him, really bad...I know that isnt the right move and will lead to more negative consequences then good for me, so I wont. But MY GAWD how this has happened while not only embarrassing, im at a loss in how to make this right now.

I appreciate everyone's feedback (trolls and all)

Load Metric
    its going to be fucked up when she moves in with him and somehow you end up paying child support. you should start finding peace with that asap i think.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its going to be fucked up when she moves in with him and somehow you end up paying child support. you should start finding peace with that asap i think.
    Does he owe you MU?

Comments

unchainedghost: Lol

Load Metric
    Sweetie, most guys don’t know this and most woman won’t admit this but the secret to keep a woman to be blunt is to make sure you eat that pussy a few times a week and really go to town on it. Also, another secret that most men don’t know, use your teeth and go in counter clock wise circles.

Good luck!

Comments

splitthis: Welcome back

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by spit this View Post
    Sweetie, most guys don’t know this and most woman won’t admit this but the secret to keep a woman to be blunt is to make sure you eat that pussy a few times a week and really go to town on it. Also, another secret that most men don’t know, use your teeth and go in counter clock wise circles.

Good luck!

Baby boomer advice to a Millennial.

Just sayin.

Edit: dammit, duped again for trying to be a good guy

Comments

MumblesBadly: You realize that this is look-a-like dupe, right?
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 05-14-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Does the other guy have a big black cock because that's what this thread feels like.

Comments

Jayjami: Pooh couldn’t have said it better.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    your play to regain her heart is to get busy raping.

Load Metric
    upon further reflection

turn that frown upside down

contact the Dr. Phil show

she gets the drama she's craving

you get $ and some very small protection by leading her to say you were a good parent while blabbing the story

sorry Tony. picture Dennis Miller delivering that line

ahh, nope, still no good

Diamond
    Load Metric
    #straightpeopleproblems

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    #FloridaManproblems
    FYP

Load Metric
    Walk away my man as fast and far as you can. Let the parents work this out. I understand you are hurt and raw but you must make the right decision here and that is to get away from this mess. I feel for ya Sir.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I don't understand the question.

What is the problem with the relationship?
    You spend 3 years with this woman, when we met she had a 3 month old baby, who is now 3.5.... She also had twin 5 year olds (now 8) and we were so close, we moved in together immediately. That led to everyday me helping raise her girls, her and I were so happy for so long. Her ex the baby's dad has split bc he was beating her. Her never came after me, he knew I was raising his baby. Whether it was because he couldn't afford to or just didn't care that doesn't matter.

We lived together for the past 3 years, the 3 year old im the only guy she knows and she thinks im her father which is important because these recent erratic decisions are so weird She met a guy who I didn't have a clue about ,and her mother and father and I still talk. The last 2 months were different, she was on her phone all day everyday and I argued with her about it (facebook messenger), but I never did the thing most guys maybe should do... Look at your girls messages, because sometimes id bet there is some guy in there courting her. I had no clue this was even going on, it totally came by surprise and we lived together, took care of her 3 girls together, like my own I dont understand how a person can be so evil.

I am going to be smart about this, and there is much much more then this but I have to go slowly, ill reply with more after you all respond to this much please
    I care about them little girls because heres a teaser **guys shes with has very serious charges against a child** (ill link it later if its legal)
    Im the last one to give advice on this shit since Ive been divorced 3x but this reminds me of the bullshit with exwife #3.. She claimed she was hanging with a co worker and such then find out thousands of texts between her and this loser asshat who was a clear alcoholic and pothead.. I commend you for putting the kids first in this as that's important.. Is she aware this guy is a potential pedophile if not maybe somebody needs to tell her.. If she is aware and is buying the shit hook line and sinker from him that his innocent then her parents may need to know for the safety of the kids.. That's where this issue matters fuck her if shes a cheating ass whore you need to get rid of her but the key is making sure those girls are safe above everythingelse..

Thread Information