Results 1 to 20 of 90

Thread: 3 years you devote your life to her, love, support, raise her kids (what's your play here)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Gold garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -238
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    2,483

    3 years you devote your life to her, love, support, raise her kids (what's your play here)

    Obviously I know Domestic Violence is the wrong answer.....

    So.. i'm asking a bunch of you poker minds, so called 'critical thinkers' here what is your best fucking play here!

     
    Comments
      
      handicapme: You

  2. #2
    Move the fuck on

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly: harsh, but /thread
      
      Jayjami: This

  3. #3
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4612
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,109
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Obviously I know Domestic Violence is the wrong answer.....

    So.. i'm asking a bunch of you poker minds, so called 'critical thinkers' here what is your best fucking play here!
    I don't understand the question.

    What is the problem with the relationship?

  4. #4
    Gold garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -238
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Obviously I know Domestic Violence is the wrong answer.....

    So.. i'm asking a bunch of you poker minds, so called 'critical thinkers' here what is your best fucking play here!
    I don't understand the question.

    What is the problem with the relationship?
    You spend 3 years with this woman, when we met she had a 3 month old baby, who is now 3.5.... She also had twin 5 year olds (now 8) and we were so close, we moved in together immediately. That led to everyday me helping raise her girls, her and I were so happy for so long. Her ex the baby's dad has split bc he was beating her. Her never came after me, he knew I was raising his baby. Whether it was because he couldn't afford to or just didn't care that doesn't matter.

    We lived together for the past 3 years, the 3 year old im the only guy she knows and she thinks im her father which is important because these recent erratic decisions are so weird She met a guy who I didn't have a clue about ,and her mother and father and I still talk. The last 2 months were different, she was on her phone all day everyday and I argued with her about it (facebook messenger), but I never did the thing most guys maybe should do... Look at your girls messages, because sometimes id bet there is some guy in there courting her. I had no clue this was even going on, it totally came by surprise and we lived together, took care of her 3 girls together, like my own I dont understand how a person can be so evil.

    I am going to be smart about this, and there is much much more then this but I have to go slowly, ill reply with more after you all respond to this much please
    I care about them little girls because heres a teaser **guys shes with has very serious charges against a child** (ill link it later if its legal)

     
    Comments
      
      handicapme: Are
      
      theSMARTESTLIBERALalive: More proof that in the game of life, women are the rake.
    Last edited by garrett; 05-10-2019 at 01:05 PM.

  5. #5
    Silver sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -79
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    935
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    I don't understand the question.

    What is the problem with the relationship?
    You spend 3 years with this woman, when we met she had a 3 month old baby, who is now 3.5.... She also had twin 5 year olds (now 8) and we were so close, we moved in together immediately. That led to everyday me helping raise her girls, her and I were so happy for so long. Her ex the baby's dad has split bc he was beating her. Her never came after me, he knew I was raising his baby. Whether it was because he couldn't afford to or just didn't care that doesn't matter.

    We lived together for the past 3 years, the 3 year old im the only guy she knows and she thinks im her father which is important because these recent erratic decisions are so weird She met a guy who I didn't have a clue about ,and her mother and father and I still talk. The last 2 months were different, she was on her phone all day everyday and I argued with her about it (facebook messenger), but I never did the thing most guys maybe should do... Look at your girls messages, because sometimes id bet there is some guy in there courting her. I had no clue this was even going on, it totally came by surprise and we lived together, took care of her 3 girls together, like my own I dont understand how a person can be so evil.

    I am going to be smart about this, and there is much much more then this but I have to go slowly, ill reply with more after you all respond to this much please
    I care about them little girls because heres a teaser **guys shes with has very serious charges against a child** (ill link it later if its legal)
    GTFO and run for the hills ... you can't make a hoe a housewife

     
    Comments
      
      thesidedish: best move by far. good luck garrett's brain defeating his heart & dick
      
      MumblesBadly: :this

  6. #6
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    360
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,693
    A straightjacket will stop her constant texting.

     
    Comments
      
      BCR: This one was snuck in there and I somehow missed it.
      
      splitthis: Lol

  7. #7
    Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Reputation
    244
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    962
    Are we sure domestic violence isn't the answer?

     
    Comments
      
      gauchojake: rofl
      
      JACKDANIELS: UH OH
    #ToddsPlan

  8. #8
    I assumed the story was going to be some variation of what you eventually said, hence my advice. You have zero rights, but also zero responsibility which given their age is a break however fond of them you may be. She’s the mother. If she’s a classless pig, they’ll be raised by a classless pig with all the generational dysfunction to look forward to. You aren’t going to save them from her bad choices. She is done with you and she’s moved on and you’ll have to or end up in a bad spot. You don’t exactly have a flawless past. You don’t want to get into a pissing match that you’ll lose. What her parents or anyone else care about is irrelevant for the most part. It’s their job to monitor her involvement with this guy if he has a history of weird kid shit. It’s their grandchildren.

    Fuck around and she’ll be saying you touched her daughters and you’ll find yourself in a much worse spot. Just move the fuck on.

     
    Comments
      
      tigerpiper: Truf rep
      
      gimmick:
      
      Tellafriend: Solid advice here Gare
      
      JACKDANIELS: /THREAD
      
      jacosta24: THIS
      
      LegalizeMeth: its hard to hear, but 1000% this
      
      nunbeater: this nigga know
      
      Jayjami: Solid

  9. #9
    Gold ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    311
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    I don't understand the question.

    What is the problem with the relationship?
    You spend 3 years with this woman, when we met she had a 3 month old baby, who is now 3.5.... She also had twin 5 year olds (now 8) and we were so close, we moved in together immediately. That led to everyday me helping raise her girls, her and I were so happy for so long. Her ex the baby's dad has split bc he was beating her. Her never came after me, he knew I was raising his baby. Whether it was because he couldn't afford to or just didn't care that doesn't matter.

    We lived together for the past 3 years, the 3 year old im the only guy she knows and she thinks im her father which is important because these recent erratic decisions are so weird She met a guy who I didn't have a clue about ,and her mother and father and I still talk. The last 2 months were different, she was on her phone all day everyday and I argued with her about it (facebook messenger), but I never did the thing most guys maybe should do... Look at your girls messages, because sometimes id bet there is some guy in there courting her. I had no clue this was even going on, it totally came by surprise and we lived together, took care of her 3 girls together, like my own I dont understand how a person can be so evil.

    I am going to be smart about this, and there is much much more then this but I have to go slowly, ill reply with more after you all respond to this much please
    I care about them little girls because heres a teaser **guys shes with has very serious charges against a child** (ill link it later if its legal)
    Im the last one to give advice on this shit since Ive been divorced 3x but this reminds me of the bullshit with exwife #3.. She claimed she was hanging with a co worker and such then find out thousands of texts between her and this loser asshat who was a clear alcoholic and pothead.. I commend you for putting the kids first in this as that's important.. Is she aware this guy is a potential pedophile if not maybe somebody needs to tell her.. If she is aware and is buying the shit hook line and sinker from him that his innocent then her parents may need to know for the safety of the kids.. That's where this issue matters fuck her if shes a cheating ass whore you need to get rid of her but the key is making sure those girls are safe above everythingelse..
    <This Ad Space for Rent or Sale>

  10. #10
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -111
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,946
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    I don't understand the question.

    What is the problem with the relationship?
    You spend 3 years with this woman, when we met she had a 3 month old baby, who is now 3.5.... She also had twin 5 year olds (now 8) and we were so close, we moved in together immediately. That led to everyday me helping raise her girls, her and I were so happy for so long. Her ex the baby's dad has split bc he was beating her. Her never came after me, he knew I was raising his baby. Whether it was because he couldn't afford to or just didn't care that doesn't matter.

    We lived together for the past 3 years, the 3 year old im the only guy she knows and she thinks im her father which is important because these recent erratic decisions are so weird She met a guy who I didn't have a clue about ,and her mother and father and I still talk. The last 2 months were different, she was on her phone all day everyday and I argued with her about it (facebook messenger), but I never did the thing most guys maybe should do... Look at your girls messages, because sometimes id bet there is some guy in there courting her. I had no clue this was even going on, it totally came by surprise and we lived together, took care of her 3 girls together, like my own I dont understand how a person can be so evil.

    I am going to be smart about this, and there is much much more then this but I have to go slowly, ill reply with more after you all respond to this much please
    I care about them little girls because heres a teaser **guys shes with has very serious charges against a child** (ill link it later if its legal)
    At least it wasn’t FIVE years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  11. #11
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    640
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,804
    Feel sorry for the kids, unfortunately they will be raped by that ugly motherfucker.

    You gotta run G, leave it behind. If you kill him she will just saddle up with another pedophile while your ass is rotting in jail.

    Up to Grandma and Grandpa to do their best.
    Au Naturale

  12. #12
    Why is it that everyone looks bad in this story?


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Feel sorry for the kids, unfortunately they will be raped by that ugly motherfucker.

    You gotta run G, leave it behind. If you kill him she will just saddle up with another pedophile while your ass is rotting in jail.

    Up to Grandma and Grandpa to do their best.
    The question is do the grandparents know?? On a side note in similar white trash news apparently that bitch Janelle Evans had her two oldest pulled from her house by CPS because of her latest loser BF is under investigation for being a dog murderer who actually shot the dog in front of one of her kids (the two oldest aren't his) Still wondering why they haven't yanked the youngest that is his spawn yet using Sheriffs deputies if need be (this shit was all on TMZ earlier today)..

    https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/13/jenel...-removed-home/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:47 AM
  2. NASA: We'll find alien life in 10 to 20 years
    By Tyde in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 11:39 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •