Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 05/08/2019 *** $114 FREEROLL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dutch apparently listened to the show (or at least the segment about him) and sent me a Twitter DM about it.

He wasn't angry, but also claimed I got some facts wrong regarding the cybersquatting thing with Mason (which I didn't spend much time discussing anyway).

He did send me his phone number and offered to come on the show in the future. I should have thought about that before last night's show.

Load Metric
    I had to spend time focusing upon her looks because they were such a big part of the overall story.
    You and I could describe the same painting - our description would reveal something about each of us.

You were not simply stating she was a heavy youth. I’m a middle aged former registered republican white guy with a receding hairline. I’m no SJW or poker fanboy. But it was kinda creepy listening.

Relisten and try to imagine why we got this impression

To me, her story was like your 80’s sitcom stars - where are they now and what happened behind the scenes. She burst onto poker and captured everyone’s imagination. For the first time, in my experience, I got the back story. The character study. You loaded the story up with a lot of needless personal calories.

My take:
    She had a not so great childhood. Felt a connection to poker because of her fond memories of a shared activity with her absent father.

Bright kid has an obsessive personality - obsessive meaning “unhappy”. Poker is an escape from a not so swell circumstance. Some coincidental self esteem results. We all get that gambling often is an escape for many from the ordinary challenges of life.

She subsequently got obsessive about her weight and diet. She then got obsessive about fitness. Wanted to become a personal trainer.

She hurts herself weight training. She then becomes obsessed (her own words) with makeup.

Druff, you made some sort of deal out of her saying she needn’t necessarily find employment. That her husband could support her. You spent time trying to decode her exact phraseology here. WHY? What’s your agenda exactly? I found it odd again. Why was that important to you?

Anyway, the biography was interesting. Who was she and what made her tick. I would appreciate a link to the clip of Annette telling her own story

Isuldur1 would be another interesting story. Similar sudden successful and mysterious appearance on the scene. Where is he now? What became of him? What made him tick. I am sure there is a similar interesting psychological back story.

Dutch Boyd will be interesting. Someday I’ll dial it up.

Comments

sah_24: You are a SJW ... lol

Crowe Diddly: when Sah senses decency, he red-reps it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I had to spend time focusing upon her looks because they were such a big part of the overall story.
    You and I could describe the same painting - our description would reveal something about each of us.

You were not simply stating she was a heavy youth. I’m a middle aged former registered republican white guy with a receding hairline. I’m no SJW or poker fanboy. But it was kinda creepy listening.

To me, her story was like your 80’s sitcom stars - where are they now and what happened behind the scenes. She burst onto poker and captured everyone’s imagination. For the first time, in my experience, I got the back story. The character study. You loaded the story up with a lot of needless personal calories.

My take:
    She had a not so great childhood. Felt a connection to poker because of her fond memories of a shared activity with her absent father.

Bright kid has an obsessive personality - obsessive meaning “unhappy”. Poker is an escape from a not so swell circumstance. Some coincidental self esteem results. We all get that gambling often is an escape for many from the ordinary challenges of life.

She subsequently got obsessive about her weight and diet. She then got obsessive about fitness. Wanted to become a personal trainer.

She hurts herself weight training. She then becomes obsessed (her own words) with makeup.

Druff, you made some sort of deal out of her saying she needn’t necessarily find employment. That her husband could support her. You spent time trying to decode her exact phraseology here. WHY? What’s your agenda exactly? I found it odd again. Why was that important to you?

Anyway, the biography was interesting. Who was she and what made her tick. I would appreciate a link to the clip of Annette telling her own story

Isuldur1 would be another interesting story. Similar sudden successful and mysterious appearance on the scene. Where is he now? What became of him? What made him tick. I am sure there is a similar interesting psychological back story.

The clip is in the fucking Annette thread you literal fucking dunce lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

My take:

I don't disagree with your assessment of her life.

It does leave out the detail of which I was most critical: She was repping a site which was clearly known to be directly stealing from its customers (there was zero doubt in the final 6-9 months), yet she stayed on until the bitter end. This wasn't just a bad decision to rep a shady company. This was staying on repping a company when there was 100% indisputable evidence that they were scammers.

As I said on the radio, this wasn't an unforgivable sin, but it really took away from the respect I once had for her. Prior to that incident, I always spoke positively of her.

Again, the description of her looks in the early days wasn't a slam. It was a necessary detail to the entire story. This wasn't a needless detail in a story which shouldn't involve the girl's looks. Her looks were a big part of this whole thing. Even with that being the case, if you listen closely, you'll hear that most of my praise came from her fat days, and most of my criticism came from her skinny days. Her weight/looks were simply part of the story, and not how I judged her value.

Regarding my analysis of her words, that's what I always do. I love playing audio/video and analyzing everything said. It's one of my favorite things to do on radio. I've said that many times before. Nothing personal to Annette there.

I truly hope she gets better. She's not a kid anymore (believe it or not, she's probably 27 now), but still young enough to heal if she treats her body right and keeps from any eating disorder patterns. If you notice, I wasn't critical of the eating disorder itself, as I realize a lot of that is a form of mental illness, and not really a conscious choice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I felt I was fair to Annette in that segment.

I spent plenty of time giving her props for her poker accomplishments, and told the story about how highly I thought of her when we first met in 2007.

I was very clear that I wasn't fat shaming or looks shaming 2000s Annette, and I repeatedly stated that her laser-beam focus on poker instead of her looks was "refreshing" and "actually a good thing".

I had to spend time focusing upon her looks because they were such a big part of the overall story. I had always suspected that her 180 degree turn from not caring about her appearance to being weight and fashion obsessed probably hurt her poker game, as the obsessive focus on poker got pushed into a background interest. I posted this theory years ago and was shouted down by the usual SJW trolls here, but lo and behold, in her own recent video she confims what I always suspected. Obviously that had to be discussed.

Besides, it's not really an insult to talk about how someone was ONCE unattractive, but looks much better today. People like to hear that they've improved, and that they're getting credit for their efforts. The reverse is insulting (pointing out how someone was once hot but went downhill since), but not talking about someone looking substantially better today than 12 years ago.

Despite my criticism of Annette over the Lock thing, I also repeatedly stated that I felt bad for her regarding her physical ailments, and that she didn't deserve it. Compare that to what I said in the past about Ray Bitar (notice he's a guy, btw), where I laughed about his heart problems and said it was karma.

Regarding Dutch, I was also fair. I stated his positives and his negatives. I didn't sugarcoat anything, but also didn't set out to bash the guy. If you still think I gave him a pass because he's a dude, go back to old PFA Radio episodes in between when he collected Kickstarter money for his book and his late release of the book. I repeatedly bashed the Kickstarter effort, said that I didn't trust it, said that he didn't deserve money to write a book after what he did with Pokerspot, and called him a scammer when the book was dragging on with no completion and few updates. Dutch himself complained to people at the time that I was being an "asshole" about the whole thing, and that I was being way too harsh on him.

If I didn't criticize dudes on my show, there would be no show, since 90%+ of the people I criticize on the radio are men.
    Bro this is why you need a Co Host who actually talks. The Vodka and I saved you with the Joy Miller thing.. You are on your own on this one. Badguy23 says that shit it gets laughed off. You say that shit it's real. Free Dutch and The Crew!

With all that being said at least she was good at poker during her Fat Days as u would say. We all have hope now but for Devidee.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Lol! Poor Devidee!
    Last edited by badguy23; 05-09-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I gotta comment on this garbage I listened to last night regarding how you treated that once fat pig Annette. This fucking poor girl had a shitty upbringing, found something she could do well in (poker), made a fucking mistake by repping a shitty site and not bailing when she should have. She was like 21 years old. Young and immature. You ranted on what a POS she was for ten minutes because of Lock Poker. Plus she has all these health issues on top of it. You of all people should know how that crap affects somebody. THEN, you speak highly of Dutch Boyd when what he did was a thousand times worse and he gets a little slap on the wrist obv because he's a dude. The best part was your excuse for him was he was young and immature! Just like that dumb ass n-word who jerked off to a prepubescient retard in the shower got a pass because he's a dude. You're fucking amazing sometimes man. Love ya but wtf last night?

Oh and Mizrachi gets a complete pass even though he was the bigger name. Why? Because he's a dude.
    captain save A hoe

Comments

sah_24: so true and the imitators that followed lol

Load Metric
    Is this when a thread about a PFA radio show episode turns into an intervention for Druff?

5 Signs You Lack Self-Awareness
    https://leaderonomics.com/personal/5...self-awareness

P.S. We love you, buddy, and we’re here for you.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    About makeup on social media:

The top YouTuber is a dude called James Charles. He’s a 19 year old from New York with 16mil subscribers and is a multimillionaire. He even did a shop opening in the UK and shut down a whole city.

Birmingham was brought to a standstill on Saturday, with motorists abandoning cars and the city gridlocked for hours after thousands of teenagers flooded the city centre to see a 19-year-old YouTuber make a 30-second public appearance at a cosmetics store.
    Many shoppers were forced to cancel their trips, while parts of the bus network ground to a halt and road traffic was at a standstill, as fans hoped to catch a glimpse of James Charles, who is known for his online makeup guides.
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-james-charles

Load Metric
    Also lol at Druff saying girls in Jungleman video might be cheaper - it’s the French Riviera!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

The top YouTuber is a dude called James Charles. He’s a 19 year old from New York with 16mil subscribers and is a multimillionaire. He even did a shop opening in the UK and shut down a whole city.

Birmingham was brought to a standstill on Saturday, with motorists abandoning cars and the city gridlocked for hours after thousands of teenagers flooded the city centre to see a 19-year-old YouTuber make a 30-second public appearance at a cosmetics store.
    Many shoppers were forced to cancel their trips, while parts of the bus network ground to a halt and road traffic was at a standstill, as fans hoped to catch a glimpse of James Charles, who is known for his online makeup guides.

From what little I know of the makeup social media thing, it's super-lucrative if you make it big, and it seems gay males are especially dominating it, which isn't really a surprise.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also lol at Druff saying girls in Jungleman video might be cheaper - it’s the French Riviera!
    I didn't know where it was.

I did state that it looked very expensive to make.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Weekly donkament results. PainlessWon wins painlessly this week.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=886
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=35
    Late=8
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2019-05-08 21:00:07
    Place35=donkey (0)
    Place34=ftpjesus (0)
    Place33=Gordman (0)
    Place32=WillieStole (0)
    Place31=ballhawknet (0)
    Place30=thaknuts (0)
    Place29=Chip_Monk (0)
    Place28=PLOL (0)
    Place27=2sweet2323 (0)
    Place26=DiveBar_Dave (0)
    Place25=tradershky2 (0)
    Place24=UNO (0)
    Place23=BCR (0)
    Place22=Rayo88 (0)
    Place21=Advantage (0)
    Place20=SideEffect (0)
    Place19=ownmatusow (0)
    Place18=Dicepops (0)
    Place17=Landon_Mark (0)
    Place16=jacosta24 (0)
    Place15=Reno (0)
    Place14=Call_Station (0)
    Place13=DOOOOM (0)
    Place12=drexel1 (0)
    Place11=seboksoftie (0)
    Place10=gut (0)
    Place9=SANLMAR (0)
    Place8=DAYandNGHT (0)
    Place7=bingo (0)
    Place6=donken (840)
    Place5=IamGreek (960)
    Place4=kushstrain2 (1320)
    Place3=Ikke1 (1800)
    Place2=slipslap (2760)
    Place1=PainlessWon (4320)
    Stop=2019-05-08 23:04:36
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

From what little I know of the makeup social media thing, it's super-lucrative if you make it big, and it seems gay males are especially dominating it, which isn't really a surprise.
    He even has been immortalized by a Mincrafter, albeit not in a flattering way.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information