Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Erick Lindgren's bad debts aren't the least bit surprising

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    and now a moment of humor from Erica Schoenberg's twitter

Erica Lindgren ‏ @thehitwoman
    Just saw a thread on 2+2 about my man's gambling debts. Don't worry everyone - I just sent him to pick up $20 worth of lotto tix.
    #chillout
    She deleted it but here's her actual tweet:

Name:  Erick_Lindgren_debts.jpeg
Views: 6036
Size:  15.5 KB

That bitch is cold. She's a con man's moll.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...6/index92.html

Re: Erick Lindgren Owes Over $100,000 for Fantasy League, Won't Pay
    TheREAL
    stranger

I will post some facts.

Layne Flack IS the person Daniel was talking about.

Daniel backed Layne in tournaments for a while. Layne "won" 500k in a tournament. I believe it was in Palm beach. I am just to lazy to look it up but it wouldn't be hard to do. And I am sure one of you nerds will have done it before this post is up for more then an hour.Layne was in make up at the time so ALL of that money should have gone to Daniel.

Layne came back to vegas with the winnings and went straight to the Palms to get drunk and of course play video poker. Needless to say he blew all the money. And has owed Daniel ever since. There are many people that know this story it's just none of them are on here to tell it.

And Daniel being Daniel he won't name names. I mean he will (ask Annie) but he won't "out" Layne. And there is a good reason why.

Back when Daniel was broke and a drunk (much like Layne) he was at the North valet at Bellagio sitting on the curb drunk, depressed and just lost his bankroll. I believe this was 2003. He was going to go back to Canada and give up on poker. Layne at the time had control of Ted's money and he found Daniel at the curb and bailed him out. Of course there is a lot more to this story but what I said are the basic facts. And since that time I guess Daniel kind of feels he "owes" it to Layne to not totally out him.

By "owe" I mean that Daniel since that time has always had a soft spot for Layne. Paying for his rehab. Putting Layne in tournaments. And just loaning/giving Layne money through the years. And Layne would always bring up how if it was not for him Daniel would have gone back to Canada.

Daniel and Layne used to get drunk and hang out all the time. In fact if my memory has it correct they once took a REALLY good friend of Daniels and an ex flame of Layne's to OG's to find her a girl. When that didnt happen the both went on to have a threesome with her. Not that this has anything to do with this story! But it does go to show you how "close" those two were. And yes that girl is a High Stakes TV Pro. Again just another FACT! And it is a well known story in their world so all you poker nerds can rest assure I didn't hurt anyone's feelings telling that story

Daniel is and has been great friends with Erick for a long time. He is one of a handful of guys that could help Erick out. And as you can see he will not. And neither will Josh,Phil or about 10 other "big" names in poker. none of them will because that is not how they work. They all realize that E-dogs only way of making money is by winning a poker tournament. The FTP days are long gone. And none of them believe he will win again. Just as Daniel believes Layne will not win again.

There is so much more to tell and I think Daniel should do so. This guy always states how open and honest he is.I know that is total BS. This guy loves to be center of attention. From wanting to be a stand up to believing he is the best player in the world. I mean Daniel writes a blog and states that some things are just to personal to write about then spends a whole paragraph telling us bits and clues to something that he can't discuss. I mean give me a break. Then don't bring it up in the first place! Trust me I could write 10 pages on the BS daniel tells and for that matter the BS lots of the "t.v. pros" tell. But truth is he has a voice and you people keep listening to him.

I have no ill will against Daniel or Layne or Erick. But I think it is a total joke that these people don't ever get the truth told about them. Well I am here to tell the FACTS.

So Daniel I am asking you since you are so honest and open to do one of two things.

Tell the whole truth and don't leave out any important details or just shut up and say nothing. You always seem to have an opinion on EVERYTHING. So how about just telling the facts. Tell the truth about Erick since that is what this post is all about.

It is funny how you could not be friends with Chris or Howard because you could tell they were just bad people. Yet one of your very good friends is a total scumbag and you don't say S***.Start telling the whole truth. You owe it to a community that believes every word you say.

And before you guys pick apart this post I am sure many of you will take the fact I called you nerds offensive. Please don't. Again just a fact!

And it was to late and I am to lazy to spell check or to check the grammar. I am sorry.

Flame away!

Last edited by TheREAL; Today at 04:05 AM. Reason: You guys can figure out who the threesome chick is. In hindsight I should not have even thrown that in there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

TheREAL
    stranger

I will post some facts.

Daniel backed Layne in tournaments for a while. Layne "won" 500k in a tournament. I believe it was in Palm beach. I am just to lazy to look it up but it wouldn't be hard to do. And I am sure one of you nerds will have done it before this post is up for more then an hour.Layne was in make up at the time so ALL of that money should have gone to Daniel.

Layne came back to vegas with the winnings and went straight to the Palms to get drunk and of course play video poker. Needless to say he blew all the money. And has owed Daniel ever since. There are many people that know this story it's just none of them are on here to tell it.

And Daniel being Daniel he won't name names. I mean he will (ask Annie) but he won't "out" Layne. And there is a good reason why.

Back when Daniel was broke and a drunk (much like Layne) he was at the North valet at Bellagio sitting on the curb drunk, depressed and just lost his bankroll. I believe this was 2003. He was going to go back to Canada and give up on poker. Layne at the time had control of Ted's money and he found Daniel at the curb and bailed him out. Of course there is a lot more to this story but what I said are the basic facts. And since that time I guess Daniel kind of feels he "owes" it to Layne to not totally out him.

By "owe" I mean that Daniel since that time has always had a soft spot for Layne. Paying for his rehab. Putting Layne in tournaments. And just loaning/giving Layne money through the years. And Layne would always bring up how if it was not for him Daniel would have gone back to Canada.

Daniel and Layne used to get drunk and hang out all the time. In fact if my memory has it correct they once took a REALLY good friend of Daniels and an ex flame of Layne's to OG's to find her a girl. When that didnt happen the both went on to have a threesome with her. Not that this has anything to do with this story! But it does go to show you how "close" those two were. And yes that girl is a High Stakes TV Pro. Again just another FACT! And it is a well known story in their world so all you poker nerds can rest assure I didn't hurt anyone's feelings telling that story

Daniel is and has been great friends with Erick for a long time. He is one of a handful of guys that could help Erick out. And as you can see he will not. And neither will Josh,Phil or about 10 other "big" names in poker. none of them will because that is not how they work. They all realize that E-dogs only way of making money is by winning a poker tournament. The FTP days are long gone. And none of them believe he will win again. Just as Daniel believes Layne will not win again.

There is so much more to tell and I think Daniel should do so. This guy always states how open and honest he is.I know that is total BS. This guy loves to be center of attention. From wanting to be a stand up to believing he is the best player in the world. I mean Daniel writes a blog and states that some things are just to personal to write about then spends a whole paragraph telling us bits and clues to something that he can't discuss. I mean give me a break. Then don't bring it up in the first place! Trust me I could write 10 pages on the BS daniel tells and for that matter the BS lots of the "t.v. pros" tell. But truth is he has a voice and you people keep listening to him.

I have no ill will against Daniel or Layne or Erick. But I think it is a total joke that these people don't ever get the truth told about them. Well I am here to tell the FACTS.

So Daniel I am asking you since you are so honest and open to do one of two things.

Tell the whole truth and don't leave out any important details or just shut up and say nothing. You always seem to have an opinion on EVERYTHING. So how about just telling the facts. Tell the truth about Erick since that is what this post is all about.

It is funny how you could not be friends with Chris or Howard because you could tell they were just bad people. Yet one of your very good friends is a total scumbag and you don't say S***.Start telling the whole truth. You owe it to a community that believes every word you say.

And before you guys pick apart this post I am sure many of you will take the fact I called you nerds offensive. Please don't. Again just a fact!

And it was to late and I am to lazy to spell check or to check the grammar. I am sorry.

Flame away!

Last edited by TheREAL; Today at 04:05 AM. Reason: You guys can figure out who the threesome chick is. In hindsight I should not have even thrown that in there.
    hof

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Who was the threesome chick?

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/oserO.jpg

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I thought this was a lulz level but .... maybe not .....

Load Metric
    2+2 took down this post already,
    DD mentioned, how long until this one is?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1386

TheREAL
    stranger

I will post some facts.

Flame away!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't believe Kathy Liebert is a friend of Daniel's, and if she is, she's not a good friend.

That poster seems to be implying it's Jennifer Harman.

I remember Daniel wrote an article in Cardplayer (it was probably around 2003) gushing about Jennifer Harman, talking about what a wonderful person and great poker player she was.

Does anyone know if Harman ever dated Flack?

Also, who remembers Layne Flack golfing with buddy Russ Hamilton AFTER the UB scandal came to light?

I'm still not sure how much I believe of this guy's story on 2+2. Sounds like it could be a mixture of truth and bullshit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

Just saw a thread on 2+2 about my man's gambling debts. Don't worry everyone - I just sent him to pick up $20 worth of lotto tix.
    #chillout

Props to Jennicide for retweeting that super-fast before Erica deleted it.

Pretty damn tacky.

I think Erica is still in denial about what's going on. Either that, or she feels pot committed being the mother of Erick's child, and feels she has to defend him no matter what.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I think Erica is still in denial about what's going on. Either that, or she feels pot committed being the mother of Erick's child, and feels she has to defend him no matter what.
    I think you're correct. I'm not sure about the 'defend him no matter what' part though. Remember, she used to live in a beautiful home with this guy:

Something tells me that during the coming weeks and months this attractive woman will tire of SpaghettiOs, Dollar Stores, stealing trailer park neighbor's wi-fi, dunning notices, and bus fare.

Load Metric
    I don't believe Kathy Liebert is a friend of Daniel's, and if she is, she's not a good friend.

That poster seems to be implying it's Jennifer Harman.

I remember Daniel wrote an article in Cardplayer (it was probably around 2003) gushing about Jennifer Harman, talking about what a wonderful person and great poker player she was.

Does anyone know if Harman ever dated Flack?

Also, who remembers Layne Flack golfing with buddy Russ Hamilton AFTER the UB scandal came to light?

I'm still not sure how much I believe of this guy's story on 2+2. Sounds like it could be a mixture of truth and bullshit.

I think there was a quote from the poster saying it wasn't Harmen but he couldn't say it wasn't Kathy. I'm too lazy to dig through the massive thread on 2p2 but I'm sure I remember reading something to that effect.

Anyways, are there any new developments in this story?

Load Metric
    Could have it been Evelyn Ng? She is the first person that came to mind when I read this. I know she was in vegas playing poker professionally at the time and I think her and Daniel have dated in the past. Jen Harman seems too classy, and no matter how broke they were I can't see them being desperate enough to bone Kathy Liebert. Evelyn seems like she'd prolly be freaky enough to be down for this type of shit. Shes my pick until somebody tells me why it isn't her.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I like Daniel and think he treats people well...

I've seen him blow up a few times on youtube...

But all in all I think he's more gracious than most when he gets coolered...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

#chillout

Props to Jennicide for retweeting that super-fast before Erica deleted it.

Pretty damn tacky.

Be happy I'm the one who screenshot that mug super-fast as well, otherwise it wouldn't have happened... Don't believe me ask @agentmarco or go troll my Mar 13th twitter feed on @pikachar

Your welcome!

Load Metric
    I was catching up with some old episodes of NWP (donkdown) radio from June 2009 (let's face it these are leagues ahead of the current effort).

Alan "Chainsaw" Kessler was on the show and he was complaining that a "big name" player had a $5k debt with him outstanding for over 2 years (i.e. since 2007). He mumbled with some amazement that the player had enough money to enter the $50k HORSE event but seemingly not the $5k to pay him back.

Who could he mean? Well there were only 95 entrants that year and of course look who is registered 20th. Maybe Alan can confirm/deny this now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I played a lot with Lindgren on Day 2 of the 2008 $10,000 Limit Holdem WSOP event.

He was in a really bad mood, especially later in the day, and in fact got into a confrontation with Aaron Katz (another poker hothead).

I didn't understand the reason for his surliness, especially given that he was having a GREAT WSOP (he ended up winning WSOP Player of the Year that series) and was also getting $250k/month from Full Tilt. I thought that maybe he was having some kind of family or girl problems, but I'm guessing that people were seeing his WSOP success and pressuring him to pay back, but in reality he didn't have anywhere near the cash to pay everyone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He was in a really bad mood
    Well, if you would of just lost 5 consecutive 3-team baseball parlays............. you'd be in a pretty shitty mood, too.

It's 100% Harman. The OP seemed genuinely conflicted about revealing information in the thread and probably felt bad afterwards when everyone deduced it was Harman so he panicked and came out with the ridiculous lie that it wasn't her to try to deflect attention. There is only one woman in Vegas who was a really good friend of Negreanu and a TV high-stakes pro.

Load Metric
    Creditors to the cage... He's cashed and still in.

Thread Information