Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Bardah casted on Survivor 39

Load Metric

Ronnie Bardah cast on Survivor 39

So I’m a pretty big survivor fan (who knew?) and I was surprise to see this face in season 39 spoilers:

Name:  A31F40FE-5EB1-45EB-8F27-BC47F00F1D13.jpeg
Views: 1282
Size:  110.3 KB

He will be on season 39 which has the theme Island of Idols. The season has wrapped up filming already and will air in autumn.

Poker players have a bad rep in the world of survivor. JRB, Garrett and Anna Khait are not thought of very highly in the community. Let’s hope Ronnie does better.

Comments

splitthis: Congrats on being big.
    Last edited by MrTickle; 05-07-2019 at 11:27 PM.

Load Metric
    in b4 story of how Druff got sat with him at almost every WSOP table in 2015.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think Bardah will be liked better.

He's a friendly, easygoing guy, and nearly everyone likes him.

JRB and Anna Khait are/were both more controversial characters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I wonder if the "accidental" tweet of his dick from a few years ago will resurface.

He claimed that it was done by his phone bumping around in his pocket, but I always got the impression that he did it while drunk.

He apologized the next day and nobody really speaks of it anymore.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think Bardah will be liked better.

He's a friendly, easygoing guy, and nearly everyone likes him.

JRB and Anna Khait are/were both more controversial characters.
    Out of the three, most don't mind JRB because he was fun. Garrett came off as an asshole and Anna Khait's politics have certainly driven many people away from her. I agree Ronnie will be liked more and may even do very well.

Load Metric
    Casted huh todge can you give out grammar demerits to ur dumbest posters like literally for their own good

Load Metric
    Honestly I would blame apex but that probably needs to be seen twice

Load Metric
    He was voted out episode 1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow, that was very underwhelming.

Surprising, too, since he has done a great job during his time in poker regarding being very likable and devoid of controversy.

I didn't watch it yet, and not sure I'm going to bother. Cliffs on what he was like on the show?

Oh, Bardah also used to be a NWP Radio listener and forum lurker. When I first met him, he had already blown up and become a known player, but he told me that he was happy to finally meet me, as he claimed he had admired both me and Micon during his early poker days. He then asked how Micon was doing, at which point I had to break the news to him that we were no longer friends. It felt like I was talking about a divorce, especially with Bardah's "Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that, that's really too bad" reaction. I told him that these things happen, that friendships end, and that it was no big deal. I then told him that he did pretty well since those early days, and had become better known than either of us.

Anyway, I don't have anything bad to say about the guy. Too bad he didn't make it further.

Load Metric
    So I’m a pretty big survivor fan
    I don’t want to be mean or anything, but you’re for suuuureee a fag.

Load Metric
    I haven't seen the first episode of the new Survivor yet but I will because Boston Rob is on the show this season.

Ronnie Bardah was best known for being on an episode of PokerStars "Shark Cage" a number of years ago. He got bluffed by Miss Finland.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Wow, that was very underwhelming.

Surprising, too, since he has done a great job during his time in poker regarding being very likable and devoid of controversy.

I didn't watch it yet, and not sure I'm going to bother. Cliffs on what he was like on the show?

Oh, Bardah also used to be a NWP Radio listener and forum lurker. When I first met him, he had already blown up and become a known player, but he told me that he was happy to finally meet me, as he claimed he had admired both me and Micon during his early poker days. He then asked how Micon was doing, at which point I had to break the news to him that we were no longer friends. It felt like I was talking about a divorce, especially with Bardah's "Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that, that's really too bad" reaction. I told him that these things happen, that friendships end, and that it was no big deal. I then told him that he did pretty well since those early days, and had become better known than either of us.

Anyway, I don't have anything bad to say about the guy. Too bad he didn't make it further.
    He came off a bit aggressive and have off some untrustworthy vibes, but he didn’t do anything my majorly wrong. The first boot of survivor is always just someone they can find any excuse to vote off as they really have nothing else to go on.

I found the Boston Rob and Sandra bit really annoying - I don’t think I’ll be a fan of this seasons gimmick.

The most prominent characters so far are Elaine (south country bumpkin type), a weird LA talent agent with Weinstein vibes and a Putin lookalike.

Load Metric
    The show doesn't get redundant after 39 seasons?

Load Metric
    The last episode just had a massive sexual harassment scandal and is blowing up. Anyone still watching? The culprit is the guy I said had Weinstein vibes - called it!

Load Metric
    That guy just got pulled from the game for sexual harassment.

I'm a fucking prophet

Load Metric
    The guy was creepy looking.

It wasn't really "sexual assault" it was inappropriate touching of female contestants.

Not sure why he was on Survivor to begin with, he is already a millionaire, a Hollywood talent agent who owns his own agency. He won't win a million dollars but now he might be sued for a million instead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

It wasn't really "sexual assault" it was inappropriate touching of female contestants.
    The graphic shown on screen last night was very clear that the final straw involved off-camera people, not just the overly touchy shit he did earlier in the season to other contestants.

edit: here's the text: “Dan was removed from the game after a report of another incident, which happened off camera and did not involve another player.”
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 12-12-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Load Metric
    The other "incident" was probably "excessive unauthorized touching" of a female staffer which can be considered sexual assault.

Touching a women's breast or ass can definitely be considered "sexual assault" these days.

I doubt it was "attempted rape" because you lose all sexual desire in a few days after being on the island.

You lose a ton of energy from not eating very much.

At least he didn't run around naked like the guy who won the first survivor.

Load Metric
    The guy was creepy looking.

Not sure why he was on Survivor to begin with, he is already a millionaire, a Hollywood talent agent who owns his own agency. He won't win a million dollars but now he might be sued for a million instead.

thats why I said harassment instead of assault

and plenty rich people have played before - Hasselbeck, Hantz, Samson (owner of a baseball team!), Jimmy Johnson etc.

Load Metric
    The other "incident" was probably "excessive unauthorized touching" of a female staffer which can be considered sexual assault.

Touching a women's breast or ass can definitely be considered "sexual assault" these days.

I doubt it was "attempted rape" because you lose all sexual desire in a few days after being on the island.

You lose a ton of energy from not eating very much.

At least he didn't run around naked like the guy who won the first survivor.

Ah the good old day. I think he also went to prison for a while for not paying taxes on his prize.

Name:  2580aa10106dcbae60f1e8ef1620e4bc.png
Views: 390
Size:  353.5 KB

Thread Information