Load Metric

You OK Mr Tickles?

Burning Russian passenger plane makes emergency landing

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/russia...port-1.5123778

Name:  86609FCE-57D1-4D20-9380-1CEB9477EEFA.jpeg
Views: 195
Size:  116.2 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    All good sir. Shocking events.... can’t believe so many people escaped with their hand luggage while others died.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: glad to hear that, I wonder if they left the luggage how many more would have lived. so sad

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    All good sir. Shocking events.... can’t believe so many people escaped with their hand luggage while others died.
    I didn’t think you were among the victims for the simple reason that you are likely too smart to use Aeroflot given their less-than-stellar reputation.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I didn’t think you were among the victims for the simple reason that you are likely too smart to use Aeroflot given their less-than-stellar reputation.
    Aeroflot is very safe. Been 11 years since any major incident. The problem isn't with Aeroflot it's the Sukhoi Superjet and Aeroflot is 80% Boeing/Airbus.

I've flown much much shitter Russian airlines with awful service etc but as a whole theyre all rather safe. e.g. Rossiya, Pobeda, S7

fwiw skytrax (who do world airline awards) rank Aeroflot higher than the likes of British Airways, Air Canada, Virgin, Delta and Alaska

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: no longer asleep at the controls rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Aeroflot is very safe. Been 11 years since any major incident. The problem isn't with Aeroflot it's the Sukhoi Superjet and Aeroflot is 80% Boeing/Airbus.

I've flown much much shitter Russian airlines with awful service etc but as a whole theyre all rather safe. e.g. Rossiya, Pobeda, S7

fwiw skytrax (who do world airline awards) rank Aeroflot higher than the likes of British Airways, Air Canada, Virgin, Delta and Alaska
    I’d read some news articles lauding Aeroflot for turning around their safety record, but wasn’t sure if it was real or the company had bribed its way to getting good press.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information