Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Infiniti Poker looks like it is down & stole money (WAS: Jason Stern, fresh from representing the GRRRINDERS poker site/scam, now onto a new fail project)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Infiniti Poker looks like it is down & stole money (WAS: Jason Stern, fresh from representing the GRRRINDERS poker site/scam, now onto a new fail project)

NOTE FROM 2/27/2014: Looks like this site was a scam indeed, or at the very least, lost everyone's money. Go to page 2 for details.

================================================== ====================

First read this thread about the GRRRINDERS site, which apparently cheated its players out of tens (or hundreds) or thousands of dollars:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ERS-poker-site

Please note that, despite the "GRRRINDERS" name, it has nothing to do with Michael Mizrachi.

So GRRRINDERS is apparently down, but representative Jason Stern has moved on to another suspicious looking project:

http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-services-finan...AdIdZ465625194

So apparently there is an "investment opportunity" for Infiniti Poker, which already looks like a failsite in so many ways.

Infiniti Poker is seeking a strategic partner/investor to join our team and take part in profit sharing of this LUCRATIVE and recession-proof $5.3B industry. We have completed development of our proprietary, ground breaking software and we are poised for our live launch within the next 30-45 days. Thus far, we have nearly 2000 players signed up and WSOP bracelet winner Gavin Smith is our site pro! Our technology has grabbed the attention of Bloomberg Business Week who has featured us in their Jan 3rd edition and we will also be highlighted in Forbes Magazine upon our launch.

All facets of our venture are set up and ready to go - technology, corporate structuring, banking etc. What we require at this time is a cash infusion to support and facilitate our launch initiative. We can offer a risk-free investment opportunity with 36 month ROI at 273%. For more information about this exciting and rare opportunity, contact Michael at (403) 560-2427
    LOL @ the bolded part.

So where does Jason Stern come in?

Check out one of the sample images for the software:

You will see JasonStern sitting in one of the seats.

Here is another screen shot of the site:

I know little about it, but it looks pretty typical to me. Looks no different than any site that could have existed in the year 2000.

The highly misleading sales pitch really makes me believe it's something shady, and Jason Stern's involvement just makes it even more so.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    WOW thanks for the heads up. the unmitigated gall of these folk. maybe we sjhould invest in the co. it is guaranteed 273 roi?
    Yup thats the jason stern. steer clear.

Load Metric
    I played very early in their beta program. I won enough one week to claim a shirt and then the next week won a hoodie. I stop playing it after 4 weeks since the software was teribad and there was zero trafiic from the thousands of people that were beta testers.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    you lucked out real chaser. i know people got beat out of airfare, wsop seats etc. i feel lucky it was 206

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    i played here during beta could never get the new updates id be very suprised if this was anywhere near ready
    it was so bad most hands you only got 1 card.
    won,t be depositing here.
    last site i beta tested was high pulse poker over 12 months i won €685 and was paid every cent. these clowns giving hats loool.
    oh high pulse poker closed down after about 6 months they sent emails advising u take ur money off the site everyone got paid. how rare is that.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi everyone,

I am the CEO and founder of Infiniti Poker Inc. I was called up by CHica Loca last week and was asked a lot of questions about the investment opportunity my company had posted on Kijiji. He represented himself as an interested investor and I explained to him specific details about the investment opp, which included a royalty reimbursement program which, of course he had a problem articulating in Dan's post here. In any case, its pretty pathetic how you guys attempt to conjure up nonsensical facts about a company such as mine that is working extremely hard to provide a compelling and quality product that will bring a global market to the doorstep of all US players.
    I would suggest to the owners of this gossip column rag that you should keep your focus on sites that are actually live and taking money from players as that would be in the players' best interest. You are calling "Fraud" on us?? Why? We clearly have a product (which has had a ton of acclaim, I may add), it is clearly JUST in beta mode (as we are working out bugs and focusing on load testing/balancing). So what's the fraudulent issue? Yes, we had a "get your gear" beta challenge prior to the new year that ran for a while and we gave away many shirts, hats etc...We didn't have to do that, but we wanted to thank those who participated and helped us out with the testing. We pulled the plug on that program when we had reports of collusion during the testing and I did not want to delay the program out any further by diverting our anti-collusion coding toward that particular beta version and away from our core product development.

I would encourage ANYONE who reads this thread to not follow the lemming trail here and go to Infiniti and register for the beta software for yourself. Feel free to try out our platform and I will accept all of your criticisms and I would also like to hear about what you like. Clearly, no one involved in this organization has ever tried our product as the screenshots you see here are pulled directly from our social media outlets.

That goes for you too, Dan. If you want to talk in ANY manner about my company, man up and try it first. Frankly, I'm not all that much concerned about your small-ball operation here as myself and Infiniti Poker was featured in the technology section of Bloomberg Business Week in the early January. For some reason, I get the feeling that they are somewhat better fact-checkers than you. In any case, I am a business man and a gentleman...I will be in Las Vegas during this year's WSOP supporting our site pro Gavin Smith if you want to have a drink, a talk or whatever it is that you feel will make you feel better...I'm up for anything...
    Oh and by the way, lay off Jason... I'm not going to fight his fight, but I will go on the record in saying that he is a straight shooter, he was a compensated site rep for Grrrinders and not involved in its administration or ownership...You're barking up the wrong tree and that's cowardly.

Anyways, thats all I'm willing to devote to this side show, I am certain that my post here will be removed as it would be in the nature of the ownership here to do the non-classy thing and allow myself to defend my company's position. Isn't it funny that it is always those with a complete lack of integrity that are always accusing others for the same??

Peace...
    Michael Hajduk
    Chairman, CEO
    Infiniti Poker Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    First read this thread about the GRRRINDERS site, which apparently cheated its players out of tens (or hundreds) or thousands of dollars:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ERS-poker-site

Please note that, despite the "GRRRINDERS" name, it has nothing to do with Michael Mizrachi.

So GRRRINDERS is apparently down, but representative Jason Stern has moved on to another suspicious looking project:

http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-services-finan...AdIdZ465625194

So apparently there is an "investment opportunity" for Infiniti Poker, which already looks like a failsite in so many ways.

Infiniti Poker is seeking a strategic partner/investor to join our team and take part in profit sharing of this LUCRATIVE and recession-proof $5.3B industry. We have completed development of our proprietary, ground breaking software and we are poised for our live launch within the next 30-45 days. Thus far, we have nearly 2000 players signed up and WSOP bracelet winner Gavin Smith is our site pro! Our technology has grabbed the attention of Bloomberg Business Week who has featured us in their Jan 3rd edition and we will also be highlighted in Forbes Magazine upon our launch.

All facets of our venture are set up and ready to go - technology, corporate structuring, banking etc. What we require at this time is a cash infusion to support and facilitate our launch initiative. We can offer a risk-free investment opportunity with 36 month ROI at 273%. For more information about this exciting and rare opportunity, contact Michael at (403) 560-2427
    LOL @ the bolded part.

So where does Jason Stern come in?

Check out one of the sample images for the software:

You will see JasonStern sitting in one of the seats.

Here is another screen shot of the site:

I know little about it, but it looks pretty typical to me. Looks no different than any site that could have existed in the year 2000.

The highly misleading sales pitch really makes me believe it's something shady, and Jason Stern's involvement just makes it even more so.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I really liked your use of the word "faggot" on the radio show there Toad.
    OSA wants to know if n-words will be allowed on your site or not.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotoad View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am the CEO and founder of Infiniti Poker Inc. I was called up by CHica Loca last week and was asked a lot of questions about the investment opportunity my company had posted on Kijiji. He represented himself as an interested investor and I explained to him specific details about the investment opp, which included a royalty reimbursement program which, of course he had a problem articulating in Dan's post here. In any case, its pretty pathetic how you guys attempt to conjure up nonsensical facts about a company such as mine that is working extremely hard to provide a compelling and quality product that will bring a global market to the doorstep of all US players.
    I would suggest to the owners of this gossip column rag that you should keep your focus on sites that are actually live and taking money from players as that would be in the players' best interest. You are calling "Fraud" on us?? Why? We clearly have a product (which has had a ton of acclaim, I may add), it is clearly JUST in beta mode (as we are working out bugs and focusing on load testing/balancing). So what's the fraudulent issue? Yes, we had a "get your gear" beta challenge prior to the new year that ran for a while and we gave away many shirts, hats etc...We didn't have to do that, but we wanted to thank those who participated and helped us out with the testing. We pulled the plug on that program when we had reports of collusion during the testing and I did not want to delay the program out any further by diverting our anti-collusion coding toward that particular beta version and away from our core product development.

I would encourage ANYONE who reads this thread to not follow the lemming trail here and go to Infiniti and register for the beta software for yourself. Feel free to try out our platform and I will accept all of your criticisms and I would also like to hear about what you like. Clearly, no one involved in this organization has ever tried our product as the screenshots you see here are pulled directly from our social media outlets.

That goes for you too, Dan. If you want to talk in ANY manner about my company, man up and try it first. Frankly, I'm not all that much concerned about your small-ball operation here as myself and Infiniti Poker was featured in the technology section of Bloomberg Business Week in the early January. For some reason, I get the feeling that they are somewhat better fact-checkers than you. In any case, I am a business man and a gentleman...I will be in Las Vegas during this year's WSOP supporting our site pro Gavin Smith if you want to have a drink, a talk or whatever it is that you feel will make you feel better...I'm up for anything...
    Oh and by the way, lay off Jason... I'm not going to fight his fight, but I will go on the record in saying that he is a straight shooter, he was a compensated site rep for Grrrinders and not involved in its administration or ownership...You're barking up the wrong tree and that's cowardly.

Anyways, thats all I'm willing to devote to this side show, I am certain that my post here will be removed as it would be in the nature of the ownership here to do the non-classy thing and allow myself to defend my company's position. Isn't it funny that it is always those with a complete lack of integrity that are always accusing others for the same??

Peace...
    Michael Hajduk
    Chairman, CEO
    Infiniti Poker Inc.
    Seriously, this post is just wrong on so many levels.

What exactly are you trying to tell us?
    Grrrinders didn't really rip people off or that they did but Jason wasn't involved in any of that?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I was contacted last night by a mutual friend of Todd and I, and informed that I had been the subject of a large portion of your podcast. I was very surprised on many levels to hear about this. First, I had really hoped that the nightmare regarding Grrrinders.com was long in the past, as it has been closed for over 6 months. Second, I have had almost no contact with Infinitipoker in the last three months. At first I was at a loss to the reason for the situation being brought up again, but I see that a former player at Grrrinders has started a thread recently here in the forums. It doesn't seem fair that I should have to explain or defend myself, considering there obviously was absolutely no research done in the airing of your story on the podcast. You didn't even know the name of the owner of either of the sites you were discussing. That being said I value my reputation and will give the facts of entire situation.

I was approached by David Webb (The owner of Grrrinders) in October of 2010. He proposed a deal to me represent his subscription online poker site. I admit to being skeptical, at first, as I had never played on a subscription site, and wasn't sure if I could properly promote something I didn't have much knowledge of. I also admit I was struggling financially at the time, and had been considering getting a part time job to help support myself. The deal was a dream come true for me. I could continue to play poker for a living, and finally have a steady income as well. I learned more about the site, and the player base that we were looking for. As David had explained to me, I was just the type of player he was looking for. Someone who had always played low level buy in tournaments, but also had success at the highest level.

I was to be paid a certain amount to be used for my tournament buy ins, and another small amount as a monthly salary. The first month Nov.2010) I was paid the tournament reimbursement. I didnt receive another dollar until May 2011. I am sure you are asking "why would you continue to stay with them"? There were two reasons. 1. I didnt have other options. As most of you know there aren't a lot of sponsor opportunities in the poker world for middle aged white guys. 2. I actually had made a lot of friendships on the site. The site doubled as a social media outlet and I grew to know a lot of players there.

In May 2011 David acquired a silent partner and I was paid for the next three months. In August of 2011 the silent partner bought out David and decided to turn the site into a completely free, non prize earning site. (Yes, that does sound incredibly crazy, but there are many events that happened with Grrrinders that I have no idea how to explain). I was contacted by the partner and asked if I would stay on for a couple months without compensation and interact with all of the players and continue to write blogs, to which I agreed. In October of 2011 somehow David reacquired the site and had a meeting with me and offered me a much much lower monthly salary if I would return to the site. I agreed. I was paid until March 2012 and then for the next couple of months was given partial payment.

In May 2012 is when the Wsop fiasco that is referred to in the other thread occurred. Many players had won packages to the Wsop which included a 1k seat and $500 travel reimbursement. Many of those players traveled to Las Vegas on their own money and were completely left out in the cold. David came up with an endless list of excuses. It was also at this point where I never again received any money from Grrrinders. I am not entirely sure what happened after this, but to my knowledge David acquired a loan and ended up paying a majority, if not all of the Wsop winners. Obviously, this is far from acceptable, but I thought "why would he pay all of these players if he doesn't intend to stay in business. He continued to make promises to me and the players. In the meantime I was trying my best to keep the community together through the forums on the site and the Grrrinders facebook pages.

Again, I am not entirely sure what I am about to say is accurate, but I believe that David had a new silent partner that was loaning him the money, and that David took another loan from him and proceeded to disappear. It was shortly after when the site completely folded leaving many of the players owed money. I, myself, had not been paid in months, despite continuing to do my best to represent a site whose reputation David had destroyed. I know this may be taken as corny, but the only good thing that came out of my experience at Grrrinders were the many many amazing people I have met and come to know from the site.

Shortly after Grrrinders shut down I was contacted by Michael Hajduk(the owner of Infinitipoker) about possibly representing his site. Despite the fact that I had been affiliated with a site that had not paid its players I had an extremely good reputation with almost all of the players there. I know Michael was hoping I might be able to bring some of those players to his site. I wasn't sure how many would be interested in playing at a cash site, but I knew a good portion would be interested in low buy in tournaments, so I decided it might work. Obviously I was, again, looking for a supplemental income as well. Even though it really isn't anyone else's business I will reveal that the deal I was to have with Infiniti was only based on the success of the site. Not only have I never received compensation from them, we don't even have a formal agreement. I felt there was no need for any of that until the site was in its launch stage. I actually had no idea that my name had been used in any promos or ads, but I don't have a problem with that. I also had never heard about the investor ad you referred to on the show.

You say that I should be ashamed to affiliate myself with sites that are obviously going to fail or scam their players? I had no idea things were going to work out the way they did with Grrrinders. Although I am not sure I agree with the wording of that ad, I have seen nothing from Michael to make me feel that his site is going to do wrong by their players.

I understand that you are trying to make a podcast which not only entertains its listeners, but also possibly protects them. I just don't understand how you can continuously drag peoples names through the mud without doing more then two minutes of research. I am not here to here to start any type of war with anyone. Like I said earlier, my friend who let me know about the podcast is also friends with Todd, so I really have no interest in ruffling any feathers. I just hope that I have provided enough information to clear the air about my involvement with both sites, Jason Stern

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jason, I will admit that I don't know you, nor do I have any evidence that you scammed anyone or were complicit in such scamming.

I mentioned you on my radio show (and started this thread) because I found it interesting that you were both a representative of GRRRINDERS and seemed to have some involvement in this new Infiniti project. Regarding Infiniti, I don't necessarily believe that it's a scam, but I will say that the owner is marketing the investment opportunity in a highly misleading fashion. That's why I brought it out on the radio.

I didn't necessarily believe that you were a bad guy or trying to scam anyone, but rather someone who perhaps was too lax in associating his name with any site that came knocking.

I do have to say that you stayed with GRRRINDERS for too long, even from your own story above. Serious question here: Once it became clear that GRRRINDERS was cheating people, why didn't you immediately want your name removed from any association with the site? Even if you had friends there, you could have continued those friendships without being a site pro.

I will also say that your friendship with our mutual friend does speak well of your character, as I don't think she would continue being friends with you if you were a shady guy.

In any case, I always appreciate when people show up to tell their side of the story. You are welcome to come on the radio this week (or any week) to explain this, as well.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Promising 9% per month non-compounding sounds exceptionally scammish.

Its also implied investors are on the hook for 3 years before they get paid, scammish.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Thumbs up

dan, i hope u take infiniti up on his offer. I will not deposit there til you ok it here. Im so GLAD JASON got paid. I DID NOT> It was jasons face that got me on the site & screwed out of 206+$.

gavin smith another champion. i will pass on infiniti for now. good job jason keep whoring yr reputation out to fly by night ops. im glad u got paid.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Todd, I would be happy to come on the show any time, or talk to you privately. Im not sure if it is clear to everyone that although Grrrinders had many problems during its existence, all of the players were paid 100% of their money owed until May of 2012. This is even during times where the site shut down temporarily and during the numerous times where I was representing the site and not receiving payment. I had no reason to believe that David would stop playing his players, after going above and beyond to make sure all of them got paid in the past.

Big Poo, I am sorry that you were one of many of the players that were left owing money. I have no clue why you seem to think that I made out while you were not paid. I didn't receive any payment for my last three months representing the site, as well as only partial payment for the previous months. Over the course of the almost 2 years I was representing Grrrinders I was paid approximately 20% of what I was promised. As far as "whoring" myself out to any fly by night site that might come along, let me ask you a question. If you were a software engineer who was struggling financially and a new company came along and offered you an appealing position you would decline because you would be worried that somewhere down the road they might not turn out to be the employer you were hoping they would be? I had no inclination that Grrrinders would ever do anything to hurt the poker community or to damage my reputation. And as I said in my previous post, I don't even have a formal agreement with Infinitipoker yet, yet I am already getting chastised for being associated with a company that has yet to do anything wrong.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Thumbs up

"Grrrinders didn't really rip people off..."

yea ok . im a liar, to bad i'm a future customer of yours(very unlikely). my 206$ ,my mthly dues, my rest coupons, i'm imagining this. a bronx cheer/jeer to you sir, bbbbblllwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzz.....

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    ok jason, i see my venting though it made me feel better,hurt yr feelings. i dont want that so i say i forgive you. no hard feelings ..good luck. big poo. p.s. the $ infiniti pays u better be good cause i think you working for a shmuck when it comes to person to poor person dealings as you can plainly see by respones to me and forum. "Grrrinders didn't really rip people off" yea ok pal. again best of luck jason, i always liked you and rooted for you. big poo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Stern View Post
    Todd, I would be happy to come on the show any time, or talk to you privately. Im not sure if it is clear to everyone that although Grrrinders had many problems during its existence, all of the players were paid 100% of their money owed until May of 2012. This is even during times where the site shut down temporarily and during the numerous times where I was representing the site and not receiving payment. I had no reason to believe that David would stop playing his players, after going above and beyond to make sure all of them got paid in the past.

Big Poo, I am sorry that you were one of many of the players that were left owing money. I have no clue why you seem to think that I made out while you were not paid. I didn't receive any payment for my last three months representing the site, as well as only partial payment for the previous months. Over the course of the almost 2 years I was representing Grrrinders I was paid approximately 20% of what I was promised. As far as "whoring" myself out to any fly by night site that might come along, let me ask you a question. If you were a software engineer who was struggling financially and a new company came along and offered you an appealing position you would decline because you would be worried that somewhere down the road they might not turn out to be the employer you were hoping they would be? I had no inclination that Grrrinders would ever do anything to hurt the poker community or to damage my reputation. And as I said in my previous post, I don't even have a formal agreement with Infinitipoker yet, yet I am already getting chastised for being associated with a company that has yet to do anything wrong.
    Why do you think the bolded parts are even relevant. You put your name on something & it turns out that they didn't act ethically. Why do you think this should not reflect on you at all? Grow the fuck up & join the real world.

When you agree to put your name on something & it turns bad it may reflect badly on you in future dealings especially when they look almost exactly like the last venture where people got fucked over.

People have every right to question it. What part of this do you not understand? Do you want a pass because you feel you got fucked too? That's always the excuse used & it's getting pretty tired.

As for you not having a "formal agreement" & being "chastised". You've already stated they are "using your name in promos & ads" to promote it & you have no objection. Do you realize that means you're endorsing the product, written agreement or not? It's the reason celebrities sue companies from making it appear that they endorse something when they don't. You know, in case shit hits the fan & they don't want the shit to stick to them.

Do I seriously have to explain this to you?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hockey Guy, as far as what you are saying about Infiniti I understand. As far as Grrrinders goes, it is amazing how people here feel it is ok to make accusations and belittle people when they have no idea what happened. You guys read a couple forum posts and google a couple things and just let the accusations fly, with no concern how it may affect anyone. I spent months trying to do my best to not only keep the Grrrinders community together, and did everything I could to attempt to make the owner to do right by the players. All of this time not getting paid myself. If you have any doubts about what I am saying go into the Grrrinders facebook groups and ask the people there how they feel about me. Obviously my attempts failed and in the end there were many players who didn't get paid.

I understand that I attached my name to a brand that ultimately went out of business, and in the process did not pay their players in full. But I was not responsible for what happened. I was just an employee there. I don't understand why you guys don't just go after every red pro at Full Tilt? They put their name on a site that ended up cheating its players. Do you think all of those players should be held accountable?

I have been playing poker professionally since 2005, and have never been accused of any wrongdoing. I have had many backing and partnership deals in tournaments and never once have done wrong to anyone. There is a reason why none of you have ever heard of me. There isn't anything to hear of. I have made money in tournaments over the years, but obviously was never a big enough name to have been offered any types of sponsorship deals. When one was presented to me, I jumped at the opportunity. I explained my entire situation in my last post. I never dreamed that things would end up the way they did.

Honestly, Im done trying to defend myself to people here who just want to add fuel to the fire for no reason. As I said before I will happily appear on the radio show, or talk to Todd personally. Otherwise I feel I am just making my life miserable worrying what everyone here has to say about me, considering they have no idea who I am or what type of person I am.

Comments

thesparten: sounds sincere

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    fyi bernie "the master" madoff was featured in bloomberg.....so what, u got a nasty disposition, small ball operation eww.... gd luck.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Talking

jason in case you aint heard me, i apologize for hurting yr feelings. i let you know my feelings was hurt when i got stiffed 'cause if it wasnt for you facing grrrinders i would never have joined. and i always liked you. you play om8 a lil tight but ey.... no hard feelings..... big poo.... im easy...just a tip...a redbrick is a good card protector ....lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Stern View Post
    But I was not responsible for what happened. I was just an employee there. .
    "I was just following orders" didn't fly at Nuremberg, cant imagine it'll fly with Druff.

Thread Information