Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Davis of RealGrinders arrested for sexual assault on minor

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I AM SIMPLY BAFFLED BY ALL THE LIMOUSINE LIBERALS OF PFA THAT ARE SO QUICK TO CONDEMN A SUCCESSFUL AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN IN 2019. GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT WITH YOU REGRESSIVE BACKWARDS HYPOCRITES.

BUNCHA STUDIO LEFTISTS UP IN THIS BITCH.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I mean, any girl can make up some bullshit that ends up with a rape charge after a breakup or whatever, but how do you randomly get charged with filming underaged retards showering? Like that’s one of those so strange it has to be true situations. I’m trying to think of some scenario where you end up in that situation. Dating some foster parent to mentally challenged kids? He’ll get his day, but that shit is some weird ass charges.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Often people are overcharged initially, in order to cover all possible bases.

If there were any actual "kidnapping" involved, he would have been in jail 3 years ago, and the bail would have been far higher.

My guess is that screen shot of Ray describing the charges is real, and that Ray is telling the truth about the nature of the charges.

I'm assuming a girl went to the police 3 years ago and claimed that, at some point (perhaps not right after it happened, but awhile later) Ray watched her and her friend in the shower at his house, and he jerked off.

There was likely no evidence other than the girl's claim.

The girl was clearly there willingly and probably didn't allege he touched her in any way. It was only the age of the girls involved which made this a crime.

This wasn't considered a high priority case, so while an arrest warrant was issued, there was no attempt to pick up Ray, despite the fact that he remained in Las Vegas and was incredibly easy to find. (This part still surprises me, btw.)

There is a decent chance this will be dismissed for lack of evidence, though perhaps the presence of more than one person might allow this to proceed.

In 1991, a professor at my college was placed on leave after he was accused of jerking off in front of a 10-year-old boy at the YMCA. The professor allegedly asked if the boy wanted to touch his dick, the boy said no, and then he allegedly just whipped it out and started masturbating in front of him. The professor was charged with "committing a lewd act in front of a minor", not sexual assault. This is because the boy wasn't touched. However, this was California and almost 30 years ago, so perhaps they do it differently in 2019.

From Ray's explanation in that message, no actual assault is being alleged, but perhaps Nevada can classify it as that anyway.
    It sounds like you’re creepily defending him.

Comments

sah_24: You are literally a scammer ...

simpdog: Positive rep for contributing to thread

Sheesfaced: Offset your stalker Sah
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Often people are overcharged initially, in order to cover all possible bases.

If there were any actual "kidnapping" involved, he would have been in jail 3 years ago, and the bail would have been far higher.

My guess is that screen shot of Ray describing the charges is real, and that Ray is telling the truth about the nature of the charges.

I'm assuming a girl went to the police 3 years ago and claimed that, at some point (perhaps not right after it happened, but awhile later) Ray watched her and her friend in the shower at his house, and he jerked off.

There was likely no evidence other than the girl's claim.

The girl was clearly there willingly and probably didn't allege he touched her in any way. It was only the age of the girls involved which made this a crime.

This wasn't considered a high priority case, so while an arrest warrant was issued, there was no attempt to pick up Ray, despite the fact that he remained in Las Vegas and was incredibly easy to find. (This part still surprises me, btw.)

There is a decent chance this will be dismissed for lack of evidence, though perhaps the presence of more than one person might allow this to proceed.

In 1991, a professor at my college was placed on leave after he was accused of jerking off in front of a 10-year-old boy at the YMCA. The professor allegedly asked if the boy wanted to touch his dick, the boy said no, and then he allegedly just whipped it out and started masturbating in front of him. The professor was charged with "committing a lewd act in front of a minor", not sexual assault. This is because the boy wasn't touched. However, this was California and almost 30 years ago, so perhaps they do it differently in 2019.

From Ray's explanation in that message, no actual assault is being alleged, but perhaps Nevada can classify it as that anyway.
    I'm not defending anyone.

I am stating the facts of the situation, from what we know now.

Because of the way the charges are written, some people probably believe he had physical contact with these minors, or that he kidnapped them in some way.

While I don't have any details or verification, the low bail amount and the 3-year delay in arrest would seem to indicate that neither of the above occurred, and that this really is something like an accusation of jerking off in front of them.

If he's guilty of that, then I agree it's still sick.

However, I am clarifying for people here who are trying to understand what is likely going on.

Even if I disliked Ray, I wouldn't be trying to spread misinformation about the case. Look at how I handled the Micon/Seals thing. While I disliked Micon at that point, I discussed the matter in a very fair/neutral way.

Same thing here.

Load Metric

I am stating the facts of the situation.

While I don't have any details.
    FYP, sort of.

Hey, what you said here seems super legit. Just the “Facts”.

The facts as I see it is you are trying to downplay the fact that he jerked off in front of a 13 year old retard and likely stopped them from leaving when he was caught. There’s nothing left in my opinion except the guy is a pedo freak that shouldn’t be respected in poker or running the largest group of poker fanboys there is. Period.

Comments

sah_24: Literal scammer ... gtfo

Sheesfaced: Migos (offset)
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I am stating the facts of the situation.

While I don't have any details.
    FYP, sort of.

The facts as I see it is you are trying to downplay the fact that he jerked off in front of a 13 year old retard and likely stopped them from leaving when he was caught. There’s nothing left in my opinion except the guy is a pedo freak that shouldn’t be respected in poker or running the largest group of poker fanboys there is. Period.
    Where have I downplayed anything?

I have clarified what seems to be very likely regarding the nature of the charges.

That's it. I haven't claimed he was innocent, haven't claimed this isn't a big deal, and haven't made any excuses for him.

Load Metric

FYP, sort of.

I have clarified what seems to be very likely regarding the nature of the charges.

That's it. I haven't claimed he was innocent, haven't claimed this isn't a big deal, and haven't made any excuses for him.
    When you say things like “overcharged” or “no actual assault is being alleged” then you are downplaying it. By definition you are wrong. The prosecutor is in fact alleging a sexual assault occurred! You don’t get to pick and choose your own personal definitions.

Comments

sah_24: Literal scammer ... gtfo

Sheesfaced: Mong offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

When you say things like “overcharged” or “no actual assault is being alleged” then you are downplaying it. By definition you are wrong. The prosecutor is in fact alleging a sexual assault occurred! You don’t get to pick and choose your own personal definitions.
    I know you think you're a criminal law genius because you took one class on the matter at community college, but most people are overcharged when charges are first filed. In fact, I stated that when I said it.

No actual assault occurred, by the "sexual assault" definition nearly non-lawyer believes it to be. Almost everyone would be very surprised to hear that "assault" can include a situation where no physical contact (or attempted contact) of any kind was made, including nothing thrown.

This isn't a legality discussion. We are trying to figure out what the fuck actually happened.

This should be discussed for what it really is, not for what the overly broad charges make it appear to be.

Load Metric
    Now that there's blood in the RealGrinders waters, is there a prime opportunity right now for fourth-tier poker forum owners to take some FB market share?

Comments

tigerpiper: Movin on up rep

Load Metric

I know you think you're a criminal law genius because you took one class on the matter at community college, but most people are overcharged when charges are first filed. In fact, I stated that when I said it.

No actual assault occurred, by the "sexual assault" definition nearly non-lawyer believes it to be. Almost everyone would be very surprised to hear that "assault" can include a situation where no physical contact (or attempted contact) of any kind was made, including nothing thrown.

This isn't a legality discussion. We are trying to figure out what the fuck actually happened.

This should be discussed for what it really is, not for what the overly broad charges make it appear to be.
    I bet you’d be singing a different tune if OSA “only” jerked off in front of your kid right?

Ray Davis is a bonafide pedo. Any attempt to downplay this because you disagree with the actual charge is absurd.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Benford View Post
    Now that there's blood in the RealGrinders waters, is there a prime opportunity right now for fourth-tier poker forum owners to take some FB market share?
    4th tier you say, who's that?

Comments

Benford: I think you know that I know that you know who

Load Metric
    I made a post in this thread and took it down. This is really bad and serious shit. It’s not what we are about

The site dealt with poker fraud or fraud in general. Usually, financial crimes between adults. Tzvetmoff, Baasov, Jen Larson, Seals/Micon (unlicensed poker site) to site entertaining examples.

this guy appears to confess to being a sex offender against a minor.

We are all parents. In prison Micon would have been “high-fived ” and this guy will get curb stomped.

Which is to say nobody can tolerate violating children’s innocence.

This is why these guys pick on the most vulnerable cause they risk meeting up with a normal parent’s tire iron.

I get Druff is trying to demonstrate his objectivity by invoking Micon but this is a third rail kind of topic. ANY comparison to Micon really isn’t right and just serves to get me angry.

C’mon Druff.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I made a post in this thread and took it down. This is really bad and serious shit. It’s not what we are about

The site dealt with poker fraud or fraud in general. Usually, financial crimes between adults. Tzvetmoff, Baasov, Jen Larson, Seals/Micon (unlicensed poker site) to site entertaining examples.

We are all parents. In prison Micon would have been “high-fived ” and this guy will get curb stomped.

This is why these guys pick on the most vulnerable cause they risk meeting up with a normal parent’s tire iron.

I get Druff is trying to demonstrate his objectivity by invoking Micon but this is a third rail kind of topic. ANY comparison to Micon really isn’t right and just serves to get me angry.

C’mon Druff.
    The Micon example was showing the other side of the coin -- someone I disliked who I treated fairly in my discussion of his legal issues, when I could have been sensational and made it seem far worse than it was.

This situation occurred regarding someone with a good relationship with both me and PFA. Similarly, I'm being fair and objective here.

Load Metric
    Someone you disliked failed to pull the proper permit. It was all hilarity

Has to be said.

I will point out that Sizzle kind of baited you Druff. I saw this coming. It’s all in the game.

Just leave it alone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Benford View Post
    No, because Facebook people hate forums for the most part.

Load Metric
    In prison Micon would have been “high-fived ” and this guy will get curb stomped.
    is "high-fived" aryan prison slang for beat the shit out of jewish prisoners

im sure some guy that looked like this would love to "high-five" the shit out of micon
    Name:  88jz24V.jpg
Views: 1164
Size:  14.3 KB

Load Metric
    I have no dog in this fight but it came across like Druff was defending the guy. Def not not defending him.

When it comes to a potential sex crime, especially underage retard, it's best to let it play out without much of an opinion. Especially positive even neutral. That's something that can hang over your head for a long ass time if wrong.

Comments

sah_24: No it didn't ... you are as dumb as the scammer

Muck Ficon: Don't know who sah is...but offset.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I have no dog in this fight but it came across like Druff was defending the guy. Def not not defending him.

When it comes to a potential sex crime, especially underage retard, it's best to let it play out without much of an opinion. Especially positive even neutral. That's something that can hang over your head for a long ass time if wrong.
    This 100%. Just say facts and let that be it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Does anyone have a link to the RG lounge hours, please? Ktxbye

Load Metric

C’mon Druff.
    The Micon example was showing the other side of the coin -- someone I disliked who I treated fairly in my discussion of his legal issues, when I could have been sensational and made it seem far worse than it was.

This situation occurred regarding someone with a good relationship with both me and PFA. Similarly, I'm being fair and objective here.
    Druff has a history of being fair and objective in these situations, provided the person in question is not a woman accusing a man of rape or harassment.

Without reading more, its astounding to me that this case has dragged on for so long. Jacking off to retards showering is about as depraved as it gets

Comments

MumblesBadly: Wondering why Druff hasn’t asked whether that “retard” was attractive enough to induce such an act.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information