Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Davis of RealGrinders arrested for sexual assault on minor

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    RG has a real life lounge or is this some internet shit??

There's a legit spot in Vegas.

Name:  CC2DE7C1-B152-454C-8DCB-993DE17C9E8B.jpeg
Views: 2163
Size:  204.8 KB

Ray is furiously deleting and banning anyone who references this on RealGrinders. The site had over 19,000 users a week ago and is already down to 17,700. But 2+2 or other forums haven’t picked up the story. They are doing a decent job of keeping the lid on. I just don’t know how long they really think they can keep it quiet.

Druff, you’ve had him on radio. You have his number. This site supposedly is to out scams and scandal in poker. RG is the largest Facebook group for poker in the world. Will you blast this out or will you sit idly by because you admittedly like Ray?

Comments

sah_24: You are a scamming piece of shit, why you are even allowed to still post here is ...
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

There's a legit spot in Vegas.

Ray is furiously deleting and banning anyone who references this on RealGrinders. The site had over 19,000 users a week ago and is already down to 17,700. But 2+2 or other forums haven’t picked up the story. They are doing a decent job of keeping the lid on. I just don’t know how long they really think they can keep it quiet.

Druff, you’ve had him on radio. You have his number. This site supposedly is to out scams and scandal in poker. RG is the largest Facebook group for poker in the world. Will you blast this out or will you sit idly by because you admittedly like Ray?
    You know the answer to this.

But interestingly enough, when Davis was on radio wasn't he always talking about kids being at his house and shit? He'd talk about taking them to Disneyland or am I misremembering this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post

You know the answer to this.

But interestingly enough, when Davis was on radio wasn't he always talking about kids being at his house and shit? He'd talk about taking them to Disneyland or am I misremembering this?
    Pretty sure that was TMMLGAY

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For those wondering, despite the good relationship between this site and Ray Davis/RealGrinders, this isn't going to be covered up or ignored in any way.

Nothing will be censored here, and it will be discussed on this week's radio.

Load Metric
    Who's ever whacked off to a retard honest question. We'v all whacked off but the retard in the shower isn't usually the go to for me.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://lvjcpa.clarkcountynv.gov/Anonymous/default.aspx

So this case. It started in 2016. The charges were dropped but re-opened recently.

In 2004, he was arrested and charged with sexual assault on a minor who was retarded. The charges were dropped when the victim couldn’t/wouldn’t te..

SUE?

Load Metric
    Druffs black friends left after this thread!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    So he is now the Black Sklansky? At least he didn’t move her into his house.
    Toss up what is creepier. I say dressing up a challenged girl as a doll wins (Cuz u know there was masturbation/intercourse/blowjob attached to this)
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Pretty much messing with an of age challenged person is legal pedo.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    I can’t believe he says that the accusation is “just” him watching and jacking off like it’s nbd, pointing out they never mentioned touching like that makes him a saint. It doesnt look good - and I wouldn’t like to be a chomo in a US jail.
    No offense but his charges involve a somebody under 14 (meaning no older then 13) and one under 16 meaning 14 or 15. If it was indeed what Ray claimed it would’ve been the gross misdemeanor of lewdness per the NV law so the accusations are way beyond that. Anyway some dude whacking it to some 13 yr old girl is pretty fucked up irregardless. Maybe Rays play was make the statement in messenger to try and get them to just plead him out for the gross misconduct charge. Given that vs LWOP (at 52 he’d be locked up till 87 minimum based on that other post of the 35yrs minimum).

On a side note some guy has been doing his best to squash postings in Kash Poker only to be exposed as having a significant involvement with the law himself. Hell the dude looks like a bloody pedo himself looking at his profile pic. He’s been fairly warned he’s begging to get doxed. (I’m sure Searles has seen the postings I’m talking about)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I can't even see the stuff on Kash Poker because they blocked me awhile ago for unknown reasons.

I think they blocked me because I was a semi-regular RealGrinders poster. That Kash group is so lame.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    DJCRAPS IS A RAY DAVIS FANBOY LMAO

Diamond
    Load Metric
    how does one find themselves in a situation watching teens take a shower where charges would be filed, did he sneak in somewhere

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    how does one find themselves in a situation watching teens take a shower where charges would be filed, did he sneak in somewhere
    The kidnapping charge probably speaks to your question once more info comes out.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    The kidnapping charge probably speaks to your question once more info comes out.
    Or maybe not. That could just mean after he got caught he wouldn't let them leave or call the cops while he tried to talk his way out of it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Often people are overcharged initially, in order to cover all possible bases.

If there were any actual "kidnapping" involved, he would have been in jail 3 years ago, and the bail would have been far higher.

My guess is that screen shot of Ray describing the charges is real, and that Ray is telling the truth about the nature of the charges.

I'm assuming a girl went to the police 3 years ago and claimed that, at some point (perhaps not right after it happened, but awhile later) Ray watched her and her friend in the shower at his house, and he jerked off.

There was likely no evidence other than the girl's claim.

The girl was clearly there willingly and probably didn't allege he touched her in any way. It was only the age of the girls involved which made this a crime.

This wasn't considered a high priority case, so while an arrest warrant was issued, there was no attempt to pick up Ray, despite the fact that he remained in Las Vegas and was incredibly easy to find. (This part still surprises me, btw.)

There is a decent chance this will be dismissed for lack of evidence, though perhaps the presence of more than one person might allow this to proceed.

In 1991, a professor at my college was placed on leave after he was accused of jerking off in front of a 10-year-old boy at the YMCA. The professor allegedly asked if the boy wanted to touch his dick, the boy said no, and then he allegedly just whipped it out and started masturbating in front of him. The professor was charged with "committing a lewd act in front of a minor", not sexual assault. This is because the boy wasn't touched. However, this was California and almost 30 years ago, so perhaps they do it differently in 2019.

From Ray's explanation in that message, no actual assault is being alleged, but perhaps Nevada can classify it as that anyway.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Was the professor a closeted gay Republican?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, the age of consent in Nevada is 16. Ray claimed in that message that the girl is 19 now, yet the charges in September 2016 claim she was under 16.

So I think it's likely this was reported much after the fact -- that the alleged incident took place well before September 2016.

This probably would not have been pursued at all of the girls were 16+ at the time, given that there seems to be no allegations of physical contact or attempted coercion, and since the alleged incident occurred in Ray's own home.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Often people are overcharged initially, in order to cover all possible bases.

If there were any actual "kidnapping" involved, he would have been in jail 3 years ago, and the bail would have been far higher.

My guess is that screen shot of Ray describing the charges is real, and that Ray is telling the truth about the nature of the charges.

I'm assuming a girl went to the police 3 years ago and claimed that, at some point (perhaps not right after it happened, but awhile later) Ray watched her and her friend in the shower at his house, and he jerked off.

There was likely no evidence other than the girl's claim.

The girl was clearly there willingly and probably didn't allege he touched her in any way. It was only the age of the girls involved which made this a crime.

This wasn't considered a high priority case, so while an arrest warrant was issued, there was no attempt to pick up Ray, despite the fact that he remained in Las Vegas and was incredibly easy to find. (This part still surprises me, btw.)

There is a decent chance this will be dismissed for lack of evidence, though perhaps the presence of more than one person might allow this to proceed.

In 1991, a professor at my college was placed on leave after he was accused of jerking off in front of a 10-year-old boy at the YMCA. The professor allegedly asked if the boy wanted to touch his dick, the boy said no, and then he allegedly just whipped it out and started masturbating in front of him. The professor was charged with "committing a lewd act in front of a minor", not sexual assault. This is because the boy wasn't touched. However, this was California and almost 30 years ago, so perhaps they do it differently in 2019.

From Ray's explanation in that message, no actual assault is being alleged, but perhaps Nevada can classify it as that anyway.

Sorry, but what you've described above regarding the professor and a minor SHOULD be considered an assault.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    DJCRAPS IS A RAY DAVIS FANBOY LMAO

"hes innocent, hes such a great guy I cant see it"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    So he is now the Black Sklansky? At least he didn’t move her into his house.
    Agree that this sounds so Sklanskyesque. What is hard to picture is how this took place in real time. Were the kids in the shower together? Was there a peephole? Did he just barge in? Did he make it seem like a fun game to kids that just want his approval? Heaven help him if he recorded. The whole thing doesn't feel right. An incident this vile is just allowed to sit for three years hoping for something like a busted taillight traffic stop? Very confusing. Even if the case is thrown out, the doubt will always remain.

Thread Information