Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Davis of RealGrinders arrested for sexual assault on minor

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He hired attorney Craig Mueller (I'm not familiar with him),
    Ouch, poor Ray having to pay that guy. As someone with superficial knowledge of Las Vegas criminal proceedings, I'm not sure if Mueller just keeps representing hopeless defendants or if he's just not a good advocate.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Any update Druff?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trial is on February 10.

Raymond is likely to stay in jail until then.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Binklage View Post
    He hired attorney Craig Mueller (I'm not familiar with him),
    Ouch, poor Ray having to pay that guy. As someone with superficial knowledge of Las Vegas criminal proceedings, I'm not sure if Mueller just keeps representing hopeless defendants or if he's just not a good advocate.

He is better than NO Attny. at all, 100% fact.

Load Metric
    Trial is on February 10.

you should buy realgrinders when he goes to prison

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post
    Trial is on February 10.

What an interesting question that poses. Can you own a Facebook group? Do they have any value?

I have my own opinion

Load Metric
    Trial is on February 10.

The question is who’s looking after Harry his Tortoise and how the hell is his rent getting paid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

What an interesting question that poses. Can you own a Facebook group? Do they have any value?

I have my own opinion
    Per that idiot James Placek apparently you can and you can sell it since he did that earlier this year to sell Kash Poker for apparently $3k

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    The question is who’s looking after Harry his Tortoise and how the hell is his rent getting paid.
    I think one of his friends is going over and feeding Harry.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Did Ray happen to mention how many time guys have made him their prison bitch? If you are a real friend you will send him some KY jelly and Soap on a Rope. That might help the butthole pain h is getting but I don't know what you can do about the daily beat downs he must be taking with that big mouth of his. People like him get abused in prison.

Load Metric
    Lady In Red needs to be on radio.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady In Red View Post
    Did Ray happen to mention how many time guys have made him their prison bitch? If you are a real friend you will send him some KY jelly and Soap on a Rope. That might help the butthole pain h is getting but I don't know what you can do about the daily beat downs he must be taking with that big mouth of his. People like him get abused in prison.
    Who are you?

You've only registered for the purpose of talking shit about Ray.

Can you explain your issue with him? Are you even female? Do you even lift bro?

Comments

duped_samaritan:

Load Metric

I have my own opinion
    Yeah some have some good value , real grinder def has value

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have actually long wondered the true value of RealGrinders.

The big draw is the fact that the Facebook group has 17,000 members, most of whom are rec players. So yes, the marketing value there could be high.

Ray himself seemed to be profiting from marketing partnerships with one of those private game poker sites (which, as of this date, hasn't rolled anyone), as well as a private sportsbetting site. Not 100% legal, obviously, but Ray doesn't own these services, and just helps promote them on RealGrinders. I have to imagine he made some decent money doing this.

They've also made some money on sales of RealGrinders gear.

Beyond that, I haven't seen it monetized very aggressively. I'm not sure what it's actually worth.

When this thread started, people stated that these accusations against Ray would cause the "end" of RealGrinders. Well, it has definitely dampened activity there, but not for the reason you'd have expected. Activity has dropped because they are now moderating all posts, whereas before there was no moderation. Believe it or not, I think they'd simply have been better off letting people post about Ray's predicament, and otherwise letting the group run as it was before. The moderation of posts is really dragging down interest/activity on the once-bustling group.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lady in Red seems like a cunt.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

I have my own opinion
    Some FB groups have tremendous value if you're running them properly. Some examples below:

Brides of XYZ: My fiancee and all her friends and about 7k other people are part of a brides group in a certain area of NY, but it also spans further out to NJ and CT sometimes. The 3 "admins" aka owners, have so much power that they were able to quit their day jobs (1 of them worked for GS in strategy) to start a wedding warehouse. They also get free DJing, photographers, food or venues whenever and for whatever they want. That group has a stranglehold on the wedding industry in our area and when we've named dropped them we instantly got discounts. One or two bad reviews from this group can destroy a seasoned business. The 3 girls also "moderate" very strongly for certain companies which makes me feel like there may be more to it than just "free" stuff.

High End Cigar Group: Unlike the group on top, if you run a high end cigar group with active buyers and a source/supply of sticks you can turn over inventory fairly quickly at anywhere from 20-200% markup (OpusX being the best currently). The "admins" aka owners are usually the sellers and when others come in to try and sell in their group, they better kick back or it won't last long.

So yes, big active groups can be monetized and be worth ALOT. You have to work at it, get lucky or just befriend the right person. Either way the value is there.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff, you should try to work this angle and finally make money from PFA’s brand.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    You know he's in jail and not prison, right? There's a pretty substantial difference.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 11-15-2019 at 09:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    You know he's in jail and nor prison, right? There's a pretty substantial difference.
    Fantasy's like these mentioned have no basis in Fact/reality,, prison/Jail reflect same meaning in a dream translation. Plus Rape in prison is not as the writer is fantasizing of..There is no Ky involved and it is more Violent act than Sexual. Copping head in church/synagogue/prayer services are more "Amorous" liasions..
    And usually ppl facing his charges once convicted usually get beat/killed/maimed rather than raped.
    Sad days. Prayers for the Rayman. May he be exonerated or get out with Time served and a bracelet for 18 mths be a score. Do Not Judge him. Lest you be judged as harshly. Await the legal Systems Verdict. Pray for the man, he can be innocent. Legally HE IS INNOCENT last i checked.
    Ahhh but there is nothing like a good Jail rape fantasy tale, just use a Womens prison as a setting please. w/male & female guards..Ty.. time for a Cold shower before the radio show hahahaah

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Media besides PFA finally taking notice:

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2019/...rges-36066.htm

https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-te...inst-children/ (TV interview on 8 News Now in Vegas)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Aside from the fact that we know Ray Davis and that he runs RealGrinders, this is a fascinating case because of three highly unusual elements:

1) The arrest warrant was issued 2 1/2 years before he was actually arrested, despite the seriousness of the charges. He was only arrested because of a traffic stop, or otherwise he could still be free! The cops won't explain this. I think this slipped through the cracks and this was a matter of incompetence.

2) His $25k bail became $500k simply because he acted obnoxious in court.

3) There is a nonsensical-looking allegation against him that he had multiple Ray Davis identities, and was committing crimes under those identities. Huh???

Regardless of his guilt or innocence, this looks like a clusterfuck on the end of the police, DA, and judge.

Thread Information