Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Davis of RealGrinders arrested for sexual assault on minor

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The Micon example was showing the other side of the coin -- someone I disliked who I treated fairly in my discussion of his legal issues, when I could have been sensational and made it seem far worse than it was.

This situation occurred regarding someone with a good relationship with both me and PFA. Similarly, I'm being fair and objective here.
    Druff has a history of being fair and objective in these situations, provided the person in question is not a woman accusing a man of rape or harassment.

Without reading more, its astounding to me that this case has dragged on for so long. Jacking off to retards showering is about as depraved as it gets
    Update from courts. Charges added to include gross sexual misconduct. May in fact give more credence to Rays claim of the actual accusations. Doesn’t excuse it and still creepy as fuck.

Name:  5C285D47-EBE6-406F-94B9-356FD5348180.png
Views: 1714
Size:  628.8 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Damn, hope it's not true.

In the early 2000s I used to play at the Bike some, and got to know Raymond and liked him. But man he had an Asian game gambling problem, especially with Chinese Poker. I remember he used to play at a table filled with Vietnamese players and dealers who talked to each other in Vietnamese during the hand, and he always lost. He knew he was being cheated but couldn't help himself I guess.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

In the early 2000s I used to play at the Bike some, and got to know Raymond and liked him. But man he had an Asian game gambling problem, especially with Chinese Poker. I remember he used to play at a table filled with Vietnamese players and dealers who talked to each other in Vietnamese during the hand, and he always lost. He knew he was being cheated but couldn't help himself I guess.
    This. Total degen, but I thought cool guy. Now seeing his posts giving back to children is giving me the creeps. Sex issues go back to childhood and he had a bad one. Still no excuse, these charges are worse than Sklansky.
    Asian dealers so much better than jacking off to retards, this shit is nasty..

Load Metric
    Anybody know if anything more ever came from this? It kind of started to blow up and then everyone went kind of silent about it.

EDIT:

7/15 - Motion to dismiss by the defendant
    7/17 - State opposes the dismissal
    7/22 - Jury Trial was cancelled/postponed
    7/30 - Motion to dismiss under Doggett vs United States (Violating the 6th amendment -- right to a speedy Trial)
    9/9 - New Jury Trial is set

**I imagine the motion to dismiss under Doggett vs United states was denied as these crimes allegedly happened in 2014. I'm no lawyer but I'm sure the statute of limitations on a sexual crime with a minor extend past 5 years. Just look at that sick doctor guy with the child Athletes a couple years ago or so.
    Last edited by AhoosierA; 08-27-2019 at 08:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Anybody know if anything more ever came from this? It kind of started to blow up and then everyone went kind of silent about it.

EDIT:

7/30 - Motion to dismiss under Doggett vs United States (Violating the 6th amendment -- right to a speedy Trial)

**I imagine the motion to dismiss under Doggett vs United states was denied as these crimes allegedly happened in 2014. I'm no lawyer but I'm sure the statute of limitations on a sexual crime with a minor extend past 5 years. Just look at that sick doctor guy with the child Athletes a couple years ago or so.
    It's probably related to the 7/22 cancellation. If he didn't expressly waive his right to a speedy trial, they could dismiss based on that. Most likely it was a clerical error on the court's part and so they scheduled a new trial date anyways.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post

EDIT:

It's probably related to the 7/22 cancellation. If he didn't expressly waive his right to a speedy trial, they could dismiss based on that. Most likely it was a clerical error on the court's part and so they scheduled a new trial date anyways.
    That motion by Rays attorney while some may consider a standard move actually reeks of desperation in my estimation.. How the fuck are you going to try and get a case dismissed you were only finally brought into court and arraigned on less then 2 months ago.. His atty tried 2x in 2 weeks to make this go away... Im beginning to think Micon had a better attorney then Ray has hired in his case.. Maybe he could've hired Micons attorney if he wasn't handing shit to that pathetic human Kenny who just needs a heavy winter coat on to match the South Park Character cause Kenny gets killed constantly by Ray and his wife it seems.. I get the whole Kenny thing is amusing but if I was fighting to keep my ass outta jail and risk being somebodys bitch in prison Id make sure I had plenty for legal fees for a lawyer who could all but guarantee his ass is safe (shouldn't be the dudes a fucking creeper in my estimation and would serve him right if he ended up being slapped as a sex offender for life and shit.. I have nothing against Ray as a poker player but ya know at least Raymer was fucking with an adult hooker and paying her.. This shit with Ray makes me think he was paying underage girls for shit be it a shower show at minimum like youd get in some strip clubs or something a lot more insidious.. The fact the charges lend to the fact at least one was well under the age of consent and the age difference making him old enough to be her granddaddy is just fucked up beyond belief..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Hey Verminaard you mentioned playing with Ray at the Bike.. Ray claims this dude Kennys wife was 86d from The Bike and Commerce for theft of chips and I think somethingelse.. Any insight??

Load Metric
    Well this just made things worse for Ray.. Grand Jury indicted him last Thursday (8/29).. He is scheduled for felony arraignment on Wednesday the 4th 930am..

https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/Ano...ewMode=Minutes

08/29/2019

Grand Jury Indictment (11:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Bell, Linda Marie)

Minutes
    08/29/2019 11:00 AM
    -
    Raymond Jatkowski, Grand Jury Foreperson, stated to the Court that at least twelve members had concurred in the return of the true bill during deliberation, but had been excused for presentation to the Court. State presented Grand Jury Case Number 18BGJ207X to the Court. COURT ORDERED, the Indictment may be filed and is assigned Case Number C-19-342946-1, Department VI. State requested a summons and advised Deft is not in custody. COURT ORDERED, INDICTMENT SUMMONS ISSUED, matter SET for Arraignment. Upon Court's inquiry, the State advised there are no material witness warrants to quash. COURT FURTHER ORDERED, Exhibits 1-3 to be lodged with the Clerk of the Court. NIC (SUMMON) 09/04/19 9:30 A.M. INITIAL ARRAIGNMENT (DEPT VI)

Load Metric
    SONOFABITCH THAT FUCKER GOT OFF!!!!. At first seeing hed been missing from RG for a few days I was wondering if maybe something went sideways for his sorry ass in his criminal case and then I see this shit!!!. WTF.. No fucking justice as usual.. That motherfucker better watch his ass because a third charge wont end well for him.. fucking child molester..
    Name:  Screenshot (66).png
Views: 1163
Size:  241.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Whole case is so weird.

They dismissed this 5 days before the jury trial was to begin. So odd. And then there's motions to dismiss filed 9/11 when it was supposedly dismissed on 9/4? I don't get it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    MISTRIAL IN THE RAYMOND DAVIS CASE

The judge has declared a mistrial in the case for a psych evaluation. TBC.....

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Psych eval of Ray? If so, then there is more to this story then meets the eye.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't think I believe the mistrial or the psych evaluation story. Seems to have been dismissed. from the court records on the website.

The psych evaluation is especially hard to believe because, whether you like or hate Ray Davis, he definitely doesn't appear crazy or unhinged.

All of his social media posts in his huge Facebook group do not appear to be those of a lunatic. While not always written with the best grammar, he seems completely coherent at all times.

Ray is either guilty or innocent on this one. His psychological state doesn't seem to be in question.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Maybe psych eval of the alleged victim? The prosecution could dismiss (without prejudice which means it could refile later within the statute of limitations) so his right to a speedy trial is not invoked, then refiled later once the psych eval is done. I can't read the picture that well, so I don't know if the psych eval is of a specified person.

Load Metric
    There was no mistrial from what I can see, just a motion to declare one and throw out some grand jury testimony and the presiding judge. There will be a Competency hearing October 11th.

It has definitely not been dismissed, and no mistrial has been declared.The case is open and ongoing.

Load Metric
    WELL THIS IS INTERESTING..

There are 2 different cases showing now see links definitely different files but seems the one Ryback pulled has been closed and case reopened under a different prosecution number.

Looking at the second case that ATTY Ray has is a real assclown hes just throwing shit like a fucking monkey on crack seeing if he can make anything stick?? Double Jeopardy?? WTF?? I hope Rays paying him well because this dude is grasping at straws even trying to get the Judge removed from the process... Maybe the competency hearing is for the lawyer ROFLMAO.. JFC I just re-read everything.. Yeah its for his lawyer alright.. THE DAMN FOOL IS REPRESENTING HIMSELF.... WOW.. Hes facing potential life at this point and hes defending himself?? Yeah Rays done lost his damn mind Im afraid.. Oh and the nice bullshit on RG makes sense now claiming it was food poisoning.. no the idiot was in court.. So the question now is how fucking broke is Ray that he couldn't afford a lawyer after his arraignment.. For bloody sake if hes that broke why doesn't he had a Public Defender at least.. This is insane.. He might as well start getting his affairs in order his ass is going buh bye to prison.. "Only a fool would have himself as a client" is sound truth right now..
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 09-19-2019 at 02:44 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't think I believe the mistrial or the psych evaluation story. Seems to have been dismissed. from the court records on the website.

The psych evaluation is especially hard to believe because, whether you like or hate Ray Davis, he definitely doesn't appear crazy or unhinged.

All of his social media posts in his huge Facebook group do not appear to be those of a lunatic. While not always written with the best grammar, he seems completely coherent at all times.

Ray is either guilty or innocent on this one. His psychological state doesn't seem to be in question.
    Lookie lookie what I found under the court minutes.. Appears the Pysch eval is indeed for Ray so hes trying to game the system it appears.. Agreed Ray has never come across as unhinged or the like.. Based on this reading he knows hes in deep shit and is acting like a cornered animal apparently because he cant weasel his way out of this looks like..

"OUTSIDE THE PRESENCE OF THE JURY: Court noted it received correspondence regarding Defendant's psychological state. Court exhibit presented (see worksheet). Court read the findings from the nurse practitioner. Mr. Davis apologized to the Court for his behavior."

Heres where I found this for the minutes online.. https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/Ano...ewMode=Minutes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    FYI, posting links to the court case records doesn't work. So don't bother. The minutes ftpjesus posted did work, so I left that link up.

However, I see ftpjesus found the answer, that the case has been moved with a new case number, since it's in District Court now. (Not sure why, or what that means.)

Nothing has been dismissed, apparently.

Stuff has been added, too

Here's what I see now:

08/29/2019 Indictment
    08/29/2019 Summons
    Summons (Indictment)
    09/04/2019 Initial Arraignment (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Bluth, Jacqueline M.)
    Result: Matter Heard
    09/04/2019 Reporters Transcript
    Reporter's Transcript of Proceedings - Grand Jury - Hearing - August 28, 2019
    09/04/2019 Motion (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Bluth, Jacqueline M.)
    09/04/2019, 09/09/2019
    State's Notice of Motion and Motion To Admit Evidence of Other Crimes, Wongs or Acts
    09/04/2019 Motion (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Bluth, Jacqueline M.)
    Defendant's Notice of Motion And Motion To Withdraw As Attorney of Record
    Result: Granted
    09/04/2019 All Pending Motions (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Bluth, Jacqueline M.)
    09/05/2019 Notice of Witnesses and/or Expert Witnesses
    STATE S NOTICE OF WITNESSES AND/OR EXPERT WITNESSES
    09/06/2019 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Bluth, Jacqueline M.)
    Appointment of Standby Counsel
    09/09/2019 Evidentiary Hearing (1:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Bluth, Jacqueline M.)
    09/09/2019 All Pending Motions (1:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Bluth, Jacqueline M.)
    09/09/2019 Motion to Dismiss
    Defendants Motion to Dismiss
    09/10/2019 Jury Trial (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Bluth, Jacqueline M.)
    09/10/2019, 09/11/2019, 09/12/2019, 09/13/2019, 09/16/2019, 09/17/2019
    Parties Present
    Minutes
    Result: Trial Continues
    09/10/2019 Motion
    Remove Ankle Bracelet
    09/10/2019 Motion
    Dismss Due to Lack of Evidence
    09/10/2019 Motion to Dismiss
    Motion to Dismiss
    09/10/2019 Motion for Change of Venue
    Change of Venue
    09/10/2019 Motion to Dismiss
    (Dismissal Due to Pretrial Delay)
    09/11/2019 Jury List
    09/12/2019 Audiovisual Transmission Equipment Appearance Request
    AUDIOVISUAL TRANSMISSION EQUIPMENT APPEARANCE REQUEST
    09/13/2019 Amended Jury List
    09/13/2019 List of Witnesses
    Witness List
    09/16/2019 Motion
    Dismisal Due to Prosecutorial Misconduct
    09/16/2019 Motion to Dismiss
    Dismissal Due to Gran Jury Indigment is Beyond the Statue of Limits
    09/16/2019 Motion
    Motion to Throw Out Witness Vannesa Robintson Grand Jury Testimony
    09/16/2019 Motion to Dismiss
    Dismissal Due to Double Jepordy
    09/16/2019 Motion
    Motion to Call a Mistrial
    09/16/2019 Motion
    Motion to Recuse Judge Jacqueline Bluth
    09/16/2019 Audiovisual Transmission Equipment Appearance Request
    AUDIOVISUAL TRANSMISSION EQUIPMENT APPEARANCE REQUEST
    09/16/2019 Answer (Criminal)
    Answer to Oral Request to Disqualify Judge Jacqueline M. Bluth From Case #C-19-342946-1
    09/16/2019 Affidavit
    Affidavit of Judge Bluth in Support of Answer to Oral Request to Disqualify Judge Jacqueline M. Bluth From Case #C-19-342946-1
    10/11/2019 Further Proceedings: Competency (10:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Bell, Linda Marie)

-----

So it looks like he's really trying a lot of strategies, and it does say he's defending himself, which is surprising. (He had an attorney before.)

So there's attempts to disqualify the current judge, dismiss due to double jeopardy, disallow testimony from a witness, dismiss due to prosecutorial misconduct, and change the venue. And then there's the competency matter.

I can't imagine the competency thing will work, as there's lots of evidence all over social media that Ray is and has always been mentally competent.

The rest of the stuff, who knows?

I see that he has to wear an ankle bracelet, and there's motions to have that removed. I'm guessing that's going to be a big fat NO, as otherwise he could leave the state and ditch out on this. Of course, this matter has lingered for years and Ray hasn't gone anywhere, so I don't think he'd be running, anyway.

This whole thing hasn't affected RealGrinders, probably because it's just an accusation at this point, and not a conviction. If he actually gets convicted, I could see some possible backlash.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    In My America he is Innocent still. Until Proven Guilty in a Court of U.S> Law and with 12 /20 of his Peers to Judge him and the Judge to sentence him. He got a bad break this week by this Shmuck from the Pirates being in News...Thank God,i missed the Plaxico Burro?burro apt anyhow. ..Ray got this in the news ahead a his trial is sucks. and is biased vs him. i hope his lawyers help him w/ a PR man. if they smart..maybe Mr B here at PFA can help tell him he needs some PR some thing. Yea 20 blocks from my house had to be late Nov 08 Burrro would rather shoot his leg then drop his 14$ drink..Burro.poor guy did 3 yrs,..3 yrs. im glad you dont folloow that act.. I Pray Ray get off by a Jury..He need a guy like "Bull" that TV show Mr B., Todd...In my humble layman opinion. Judge not ,lest you be judged...think fellas.
    Wtf is this jibberish? Can someone translate to English please?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    But is he really competent? A guy who has been accused by a minor of being a pedophile not just once but twice. Rumor is this is the third time I've been on Real Grinders for years and I have yet to see he has real friend other than a couple little kids who used to be in his videos. Haven't seen them in a while. Hmmmmm...... He trashes that guy Kenny who is his only friend on a regular basis to try to boost himself up. He acts like paying for a bus ticket for a guy who is coming to work his lounge is a big deal. Then after they guy gets to Vegas all he does is make videos of him to build himself up and destroy the guys self esteem. Only a complete wacko narcissist would do what he does to a person he claims is his friend. How about his claims to help the homeless? When is the last time he posted one of his videos of helping a homeless person? He used to post them all the time none since the holidays. hmmmmm. He is a scam artiest who is using his facebook page to sucker people. Yeah bet my plays on this site and that site in which I get 50% of your losses. Has he ever once said he profits off these sites to keep his gambling addiction going? No his claims are he wins at sports betting and that is why he started a new facebook page where he charging people for his plays which I would lay odds lose. The funniest post was him claiming he is on 27 computers and 6 note pads 10 hours a day which is why he is a winning player at NFL. The idiot still doesn't know the hardest sport to beat is the NFL because the numbers are so tight yet he want's to get these poor people who believe in him to blow their hard earned money on his picks which a monkey could make? The guy is nothing more than a low life scumbag modern life huckster who has scammed a bunch of people and you really should call it like it is Druff. You are one one the most ethical people in the industry and I can't wait to see you stand up for what is right.

Thread Information