Thread: UPDATE I WENT A DAY WITHOUT NICOTINE GREEN REP ME

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

UPDATE I WENT A DAY WITHOUT NICOTINE GREEN REP ME

I started vaping to quit smoking in october 2017. definitely had one here or there but I can confidently say I don't smoke cigarettes. i used 6mg/ml nicotine juice for the first year or so. only recently did I decide to pop down to 3mg. Probably was on it a little more than usual but didn't really have a problem with the switch. My buddy's buddy apparently pilfered one of his buddy's vape shop and produced a cardboard box full of e-liquids, "hey you do this shit right?" and I was like yeah, how much do you want? He said he didn't care it was free, so I gave him 20 dollars and took every 3mg eliquid he had.

So I loaded up my tank with a new flavor, "watermelon berry" and jumped into my Ferrari. I was in a sour mood, traffic was huge because of the NRAtards in Indianapolis, I fucked up my breakfast, it's cold and raining. I'm on the vape super hard, just hit after hit after hit. This juice must be bad it feels like there's no nicotine in it. When i got home from work I wanted to kill myself, I didn't exercise at all and I masturbated 2 or 3 times and went to bed feeling like shit.

only today did I take a second glance at the bottle when I woke. 0mg. all of a sudden I feel proud and realize how easy it was, even though I was super on edge the whole day and spent a lot of my time contemplating suicide. I also managed to get to sleep which is mind blowing. I was a pack a day ultra addict before I was 20. i'm the closest I've ever been (as an adult) to being truly drug free

Comments

sonatine:

big dick: nice job

incognito81:

splitthis: Best thing ever

IamGreek: OPA!

MumblesBadly: Ride the drug-free wave!

theSMARTESTLIBERALalive: Nicotine is capitalist poison. Companies get wealthy at your expense. Congratulations my friend.

nunbeater: well done

gimmick:

Daly: Keep that shit up

Gordman:

Ryback_feed_me_more: one day at a time man.. one day at a time

Baron Von Strucker:

Load Metric
    i'm better than you

Comments

sonatine:

nunbeater: you shouldn't have come back Mr White

Load Metric
    made it another day should i quit caffeine too?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    a celebratory pack of marlies is in order.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If you wanna try to upgrade to what all the cool kids do, PM me.

I got Smart Carts and Flav THC vape liquids.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: thanks i got the hookup there but i quit drugs again 5 weeks ago

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    made it another day should i quit caffeine too?
    Caffeine can improve memory, decrease fatigue, improve your mental functioning,

quit chugging pop moron
    get it in pill form like jessie spano

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i legit quit soda and only drink water, black coffee and milk. i'm trying to get jacked

Load Metric
    i'd like to elaborate, i do also drink V8 spicy hot but i eliminated all sweets/sugars from my diet, including diet coke. midlife crisis coming through and starting to look/feel a little rough

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    i'd like to elaborate, i do also drink V8 spicy hot but i eliminated all sweets/sugars from my diet, including diet coke. midlife crisis coming through and starting to look/feel a little rough
    Truth be told the artificial shit sweeteners are worse for you then the real thing.. Actually been proven they can accelerate potential diabetes because body sees them as sugar initially and then causes a sugar crash when you have excess insulin released which can accelerate that insulin resistance shit.. best soda is the pepsi real sugar none of that gmo corn syrup shit in it.. (they did studies that found 10X toxic levels of roundup in GMO corn samples as allowed by the illustrious EPA)

Load Metric
    UPDATE I bummed a Newport from a female half-black friend (eat your heart out liberal PFA'ers) at the end of a very rough day 3. back on the 3mg juice for now

Comments

sonatine: diversity

sah_24: Newports are rough ! I used to smoke only them, that shit will have ya coughin up some funky shit ...

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I just switched from cigs to a juul last week. bought a pack on fri night and ended up throwing about 3/4 of the pack in the garbage because i prefer the juul over them. call me a hipster or w/e but we like what we like u feel me?

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: way2go
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    I just switched from cigs to a juul last week. bought a pack on fri night and ended up throwing about 3/4 of the pack in the garbage because i prefer the juul over them. call me a hipster or w/e but we like what we like u feel me?
    good. you are way better off vaping than smoking. my only gripe with the juul system is you still get locked into having to buy their pods and shit and it's not economical. if you want more freedom look into sub ohm tanks and a box mod. check out vapordna.com and look for a starter kit, you'll probably invest around 100 bucks for a box mod, batteries and tank but after that vaping will cost you like 20 bucks a week, and you'll be able to use a lot more flavors

sub ohm tanks I highly recommend: uWell Crown III and IV, Freemax Fireluke Mesh and Freemax Mesh Pro. SMOK has the b&m market cornered but their coils aren't the best so I would avoid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Newports are rough ! I used to smoke only them, that shit will have ya coughin up some funky shit ...
    i was fucking dizzy after smoking it, legit felt like a junior high kid, we used to steal cigs from our parents and run around in the woods all lightheaded. i'm bummed that i relapsed but what can you do

Thread Information