Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Had the most amazing dinner Friday night

  1. #1
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -440
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    2,325

    Had the most amazing dinner Friday night

    I went to Joe's in downtown Chicago. Stone Crab. Bill was like $230. I would recommend if you like crab. It's not S&W in Midtown Manhattan but a good second.

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: GREAT POST!!!!!

  2. #2
    I literally sent this picture a minute ago to the guy with all the Djokovic $

    Beach and a lobster yesterday

    Name:  7B83EECC-30E6-4CF8-9D92-BD04DC444396.jpeg
Views: 321
Size:  2.25 MB

    Lobster was $21. Seemed a little high. Lobster prices are like bitcoin prices though

    The plastic tray and picnic tables made up for it.

    Good day

    Oh yeah, wife smuggles Sauvignon Blanc in a water bottle. I’ll teach you class tgull

     
    Comments
      
      simpdog: upside down rep
      
      GambleBotsChafedPenis: BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN' Rep
      
      WillieMcFML: claw in butter rep
      
      Jayjami: Yum

  3. #3
    where's the mac n cheese side guys??

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: Wasn’t it found to be a carcinogen? C$

  4. #4
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1240
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,581
    bottomset/tgull/pha waiting for his meal

    Name:  bottom.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  305.1 KB
    Last edited by limitles; 07-15-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  5. #5
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1232
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,084
    had your fill of cock and balls friday bottomset? i know thats your favorite

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I literally sent this picture a minute ago to the guy with all the Djokovic $

    Beach and a lobster yesterday

    Name:  7B83EECC-30E6-4CF8-9D92-BD04DC444396.jpeg
Views: 321
Size:  2.25 MB

    Lobster was $21. Seemed a little high. Lobster prices are like bitcoin prices though

    The plastic tray and picnic tables made up for it.

    Good day

    Oh yeah, wife smuggles Sauvignon Blanc in a water bottle. I’ll teach you class tgull
    *ahem* we have a thread for this, dad

    btw, that one little claw just hanging out in the butter jacuzzi makes me want to clutch my pearls
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 07-15-2019 at 09:56 PM.
    Hi Lew!!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I went to Joe's in downtown Chicago. Stone Crab. Bill was like $230. I would recommend if you like crab. It's not S&W in Midtown Manhattan but a good second.

    IMO most people with any amount of class would not normally lead off with cost when bragging about eats. Then again, we all know how bottomshit has to make every attempt possible to remind us in every post what a baller he is

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I went to Joe's in downtown Chicago. Stone Crab. Bill was like $230. I would recommend if you like crab. It's not S&W in Midtown Manhattan but a good second.

    IMO most people with any amount of class would not normally lead off with cost when bragging about eats. Then again, we all know how bottomshit has to make every attempt possible to remind us in every post what a baller he is

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 123
Size:  1.73 MB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2017, 12:54 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-30-2016, 04:34 PM
  3. Bellagio robbed again last Friday night
    By IamGreek in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 01:10 AM
  4. nfl friday night
    By simpdog in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:07 AM
  5. friday night nba
    By simpdog in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 11:49 PM