Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Druff Tries To Muzzle SIXTOEDPETE On PFA But Drexel Inadvertentlyl Saves The Day

Banned
    Load Metric

Druff Tries To Muzzle SIXTOEDPETE On PFA But Drexel Inadvertentlyl Saves The Day

There's another thread here by Rickastley that asks members to report their thoughts about PFA five months in.

I haven't posted there yet but here's a hint. I love PFA.

That said, there is no doubt Druff took every opportunity to cut me off during my recent 'phone in' visit to Poker Fraud Alert Radio.

You can listen to the segment which begins here at the 2:08 mark of PFA Radio.

Initially Druff criticized me for jumping into the radio conversation before being told to speak. I think he forgot that he had no producer for the show. I called in, heard VWLS, and said hello VWLS? That was it. I had no idea if I was on air or not. No one responded to my call.

Anyway, after listening to Druff's defense of Vegas Poker Radio and their virus issue, I was invited to speak.

Druff quickly cut me off and told me to post my advice for dealing with the Vegas Poker Radio virus on the forum.

OK, fine. I understand Druff is close with Jasep and didn't want me to relate anything negative about Vegas Poker Radio.

The fact is I knew that the VPR rootkit virus could wreak havoc with any PFA member who visited Vegas Poker Radio via an infected link.

Then Drexel chimed in and inadvertently saved the day.

His initial question implied that I had something to do with Vegas Poker Radio's virus problems. I believe my response dispelled that.

Although I've had disagreements with Jasep on PFA, Drexels implication was hurtful and baseless.

Anyway, Drexel's questions kept me on air. It was an OK segment. Vwls asked me about my recent back and forth with a few PFA members over some non-issue. I laughed and said it was no problem. As far as I was concerned, debating the haters was like shooting fish in a barrel.

The real question, brought up by at least one another PFA member months ago is, what is the relationship between Poker Fraud Alert and Vegas Poker Radio?

It's like the elephant in the room here. I don't get it.

Why two forums?

Why two radio formats?

What is the benefit to Poker Fraud Alert?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    There's another thread here by Rickastley that asks members to report their thoughts about PFA five months in.

That said, there is no doubt Druff took every opportunity to cut me off during my recent 'phone in' visit to Poker Fraud Alert Radio.

Initially Druff criticized me for jumping into the radio conversation before being told to speak. I think he forgot that he had no producer for the show. I called in, heard VWLS, and said hello VWLS? That was it. I had no idea if I was on air or not. No one responded to my call.

Anyway, after listening to Druff's defense of Vegas Poker Radio and their virus issue, I was invited to speak.

Druff quickly cut me off and told me to post my advice for dealing with the Vegas Poker Radio virus on the forum.

OK, fine. I understand Druff is close with Jasep and didn't want me to relate anything negative about Vegas Poker Radio.

The fact is I knew that the VPR rootkit virus could wreak havoc with any PFA member who visited Vegas Poker Radio via an infected link.

His initial question implied that I had something to do with Vegas Poker Radio's virus problems. I believe my response dispelled that.

Although I've had disagreements with Jasep on PFA, Drexels implication was hurtful and baseless.

Anyway, Drexel's questions kept me on air. It was an OK segment. Vwls asked me about my recent back and forth with a few PFA members over some non-issue. I laughed and said it was no problem. As far as I was concerned, debating the haters was like shooting fish in a barrel.

The real question, brought up by at least one another PFA member months ago is, what is the relationship between Poker Fraud Alert and Vegas Poker Radio?

Why two forums?

Why two radio formats?

Huh?

I recall the segment but have not recollection whatsoever of implying you had any involvement in the virus.

Please quote what I said that gave you this impression. Once again, I'm at a total lost for words.

Fwiw, it was explained to me well before radio that some Polish hackers were responsible for what occurred.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

Why two forums?

Why two radio formats?

Huh?

I recall the segment but have not recollection whatsoever of implying you had any involvement in the virus.

Please quote what I said that gave you this impression. Once again, I'm at a total lost for words.

Fwiw, it was explained to me well before radio that some Polish hackers were responsible for what occurred.
    Your initial question to me was something along the lines of "Pete, was this done (infecting VPR), by someone who dislikes us...was this a vengeance thing?"

I was battling Jasep on PFA over some trivial matter so although you were white water rafting on the Colorado River, I thought Jasep might have filled you in on our disagreement. It's not that far fetched because you actually posted in that thread.

Anyway, I believe you. I apologize if I misspoke.

Still, the elephant is in the room.

Load Metric
    My only issue with this situation was you seemed to know about this problem for 5 days & said nothing about it, then hi-jacked the chat telling everyone about it then called in to radio.
    Why didn't you start a thread earlier(like Monday or at least Tuesday AM) & have some other users who were computor savvy to weigh in on the situation then have an intelligent conversation about it on radio. It's almost as if you wanted to make sure it was a one-sided conversation.
    That's even if Druff wants to discuss it on radio. If you hadn't noticed VPR is NOT Druff's site.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Huh?

Your initial question to me was something along the lines of "Pete, was this done (infecting VPR), by someone who dislikes us...was this a vengeance thing?"

I was battling Jasep on PFA over some trivial matter so although you were white water rafting on the Colorado River, I thought Jasep might have filled you in on our disagreement. It's not that far fetched because you actually posted in that thread.

Nobody gives a shit about you
    Nobody knows who you are
    You have no business being on radio

Also I think you have a fetish for the word rootkit

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hi Pete, I'm pretty sure that when Druff spoke, he was just trying to avert a lengthy 'tech talk' segment dealing with computers and viruses. I woudn't get upset over this if I were you. Druff was just concerned, and rightfully so, that most listeners didn't want to hear a rootkit or malware segment on pfa radio.

And as for the rest of your post, imo, it is mostly wild speculation that is baseless.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I listened to the show on archive yesterday. Nothing gave me the impression that a host was questioning SixToedPete's integreity.

Pete was trying to engage a complex technical discussion about the attack, something that would be tedious to most listeners and not make for good radio. I believe the hosts realised this too and just wanted to move the conversation on before the listeners got bored.

Load Metric

Huh?

I don't call Brandon to fill him in on all things 6TP while he is away. Sometimes in a radio situation you ask questions that you already know the answer to just so that the story gets told. Also i have no idea what you mean by the elephant in the room. I think you are the only one who thinks that. Similar businesses work together all the time. This is an example of that, why is that hard to understand?

Load Metric

Why two forums?

Why two radio formats?

he said something like "this isn't computer tech radio and post it",
    because it was boring,

There was a lot of this in the chat
    "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I didn't get the idea he didn't want you heard, it is valuable info, but post it so we can read it,
    it was just not interesting.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    STP,

The chat was telling druff to get rid of you. What Druff told you was correct. Just post the technical stuff in the thread.
    Not everything is a conspiracy against your truth -- the virus thing. The truth was you were boring.

Load Metric
    SIXTOEPETE ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU FOOLS.

TELL US ABOUT THE ELEPHANT DRUFF

Load Metric
    The surprise here is every one has failed to mention that V.P.R is a complete fail long before the root kit, Any one who thinks the Polish hackers would go after a site with 5 users (3 of which are owners) are fools,Word on the street is micon has Polish friends. Seems odd to me also that Brandon has not addressed the 5k he owes micon's friend, Carry on Fools

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    The surprise here is every one has failed to mention that V.P.R is a complete fail long before the root kit, Any one who thinks the Polish hackers would go after a site with 5 users (3 of which are owners) are fools,Word on the street is micon has Polish friends. Seems odd to me also that Brandon has not addressed the 5k he owes micon's friend, Carry on Fools

:popcorn

Load Metric
    SixToed needs the tinfoil cap for awhile. Stupidity is running rampant and shouldn't be ignored.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    SixToed needs the tinfoil cap for awhile. Stupidity is running rampant and shouldn't be ignored.

Why do people who aren't on his intellectual level always discredit his genius? Coincidence? Doubt it...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryQQQ View Post
    I listened to the show on archive yesterday. Nothing gave me the impression that a host was questioning SixToedPete's integreity.

Pete was trying to engage a complex technical discussion about the attack, something that would be tedious to most listeners and not make for good radio. I believe the hosts realised this too and just wanted to move the conversation on before the listeners got bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Why do people who aren't on his intellectual level always discredit his genius? Coincidence? Doubt it...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Come on Pete, I am not trying to muzzle anything.

When I tell someone, "This doesn't make good radio, please post it on our forum", that's exactly what I mean.

If I was trying to silence you, I wouldn't have asked you to post what you wanted to say on the forum.

Load Metric
    Exactly Druff. The general listener doesn't care at all about silly forum dramas. It's fine to reference it, have a couple lulz, but to give it a serious biz discussion is not good radio. Pete should take it to the fail show and have a good ole hoe down with slim t.

Thread Information