Thread: Casey Anthony -

Load Metric

Casey Anthony -

Still pretty hot after all these years. Good news is you don’t have to worry if you accidentally knock her up.

Name:  D1778F92-75A0-45E9-8520-BC19414B93D9.png
Views: 379
Size:  115.8 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    OJ probably has a massive hard-on for her

EDIT: LOL, as I wrote that, I literally thought...hmmmm, what would either of them think about the other through their "ordeal" etc. Have they made any public comments??; So, I Googled both names together for the first time. Turns out, they at least were both allegedly in talks to star in a reality show TOGETHER.

This was rumored since mid 2017 and there have been conflicting accounts since then. I obv don't think a show like that would really happen, but this day and age nothing really would surprise me. What a fucking shitshow it would be if it really did.

Load Metric
    Of all the celebrity trials and way too many hours watching court tv when I was sick, still the most shocking verdict I’ve her seen. Like I had my psychological currency from the get wagered completely on OJ hung jury/Oj not guilty 50/50. Guilty wasn’t in my equation. I can still recall sitting with my ex wife and father while waiting on the verdict and they found me irritatingly smug because they were both convinced he’d be found guilty and I kept saying shit like,”I’m actually embarrassed at both of you for being this naive.” They looked at me like I was crazy until the verdict. I just knew there wasn’t a single prayer those jurors were all going back to the hood after finding OJ guilty. Just complete surety. My only question was a few holdout guilty voters hanging it.

That Casey Anthony trial though, shocked by the verdict. Floored. Most obviously guilty bitch ever and a group of mostly white people let her walk free killing her white baby. To this day I’m still stunned how a group could unanimously arrive at not guilty for that case. Even in Florida. I would have loved to watch that jury deliberate. There clearly had to be a foreman and a few strong not guilty voters that swayed a bunch of beta jurors. Her waking cops down a hallway to show them a job she didn’t have at universal studios. Her babysitter never existing. Still makes me irritated thinking about it.

Comments

Tellafriend: was shocked as well

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Of all the celebrity trials and way too many hours watching court tv when I was sick, still the most shocking verdict I’ve her seen. Like I had my psychological currency from the get wagered completely on OJ hung jury/Oj not guilty 50/50. Guilty wasn’t in my equation. I can still recall sitting with my ex wife and father while waiting on the verdict and they found me irritatingly smug because they were both convinced he’d be found guilty and I kept saying shit like,”I’m actually embarrassed at both of you for being this naive.” They looked at me like I was crazy until the verdict. I just knew there wasn’t a single prayer those jurors were all going back to the hood after finding OJ guilty. Just complete surety. My only question was a few holdout guilty voters hanging it.

That Casey Anthony trial though, shocked by the verdict. Floored. Most obviously guilty bitch ever and a group of mostly white people let her walk free killing her white baby. To this day I’m still stunned how a group could unanimously arrive at not guilty for that case. Even in Florida. I would have loved to watch that jury deliberate. There clearly had to be a foreman and a few strong not guilty voters that swayed a bunch of beta jurors. Her waking cops down a hallway to show them a job she didn’t have at universal studios. Her babysitter never existing. Still makes me irritated thinking about it.

I agree that this bitch got off literally murdering her baby. She should fucking fry in a slow and painful death. But where does this racial shit fit in? Why are we all of the sudden tying racial prejudice into this? I have never heard of a racial aspect to this case until you just brought it up. Maybe im missing something, but help me to understand how this fits in here?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I agree that this bitch got off literally murdering her baby. She should fucking fry in a slow and painful death. But where does this racial shit fit in? Why are we all of the sudden tying racial prejudice into this? I have never heard of a racial aspect to this case until you just brought it up. Maybe im missing something, but help me to understand how this fits in here?
    A bunch of black people weren’t convicting OJ for killing two honkies. That was racial. Casey Anthony didn’t have a racial element to it at all, thus rendering the verdict inexplicable.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

A bunch of black people weren’t convicting OJ for killing two honkies. That was racial. Casey Anthony didn’t have a racial element to it at all, thus rendering the verdict inexplicable.
    Ive been drinking and didnt interpret your post correctly at all. I apologize. It's 1:40 am my time and I think this is my cue to shut it down and go the fuck to to bed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is an unusually good pic of her, but I agree that she still looks surprisingly good.

She's only 33, though, so it makes sense that she hasn't hit much of a wall yet.

Still, who would ever want to be in a serious relationship with a cold-hearted child killer like that? I could more understand banging her for one night for the novelty, but anything beyond that is just plain stupid.

Load Metric
    Name:  C6324972-88E9-46BF-81C4-8B5782412BA2.jpeg
Views: 225
Size:  60.7 KB

Thread Information