Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latvian bot on ACR malfunctions heads up in tournament, folds every hand pre

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Latvian bot on ACR malfunctions heads up in tournament, folds every hand pre

Go to 5:57:00 in this Twitch stream of Eric Collier, and watch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/407900431

Most egregious is the second-to-last hand, where the bot is virtually all in on the blind, and still folds pre.

In case you think it might just be a horrible fish, look at these stats:

The account, FoxRox, is a big winner on the site.

Supposedly the account has been suspended.

Load Metric
    acr has always been rife with bots.A lot of money tantamount to stealing .

Platinum
    Load Metric
    a couple of times over the last month i have gotten a pop up on ACR with a black dot and white dot and it told me to 'click the black dot'...

wondering if they've caught any bots through those popups...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This bot was reported back in June of last year when it did this (left table) at a FINAL Table with 8 left with another bot versus a different streamer (short clip below):

https://www.twitch.tv/shipdontdie/cl...routYouDontSay

It's just more proof ACR don't investigate shit until enough people make a stink about it because this streamer was told they would look into it and obviously did not. This is not proper final table play ever and they were clearly looking to collude for a huge pot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That one town in Latvia is half of the mtt fields on WPN ... lol

Load Metric

Too bad the terms make no sense/not really transparent at all.

Name:  62cd7c48611373bfe6e495b7483a1454.png
Views: 2401
Size:  166.9 KB
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 04-12-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Does anybody honestly believe this bullshit from ACR??? Oh lets make a big splash and pretend to give a flying Fk..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Does anybody honestly believe this bullshit from ACR??? Oh lets make a big splash and pretend to give a flying Fk..
    No, Phil Nagy is Ray Bitar volume 2

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Of course it's a "try to save our image" tactic.

How can they let a bot go on for so long stealing after it's been reported and all of the sudden come up with these random numbers for refunds out of the blue?

I've barely played on WPN and know I've had this FoxRox bot at my table several times so I decided to check and see my refund is zero point zero. Perhaps it didn't cash or ladder up versus me but regardless how the in the hell are they coming up with these numbers?

I assume this bot also played cash games otherwise they are saying the bot directly affected people for way more than it shows it's up on sharkscope?

This is just one bot which could be internal for all we know that got popped and guess what a $209 refund is going to "Gluckauf" who "FoxRox" is colluding with in the hand clip I posted a few days ago.

Half of this amount they are refunding could be going to other bots for all we know.

As one bot gets shutdown tons more will be created but hey all this free publicity from people thanking WPN in the tweet gave them exactly what they wanted by doing this trying to save face.

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/with_replies

He's responding all over Twitter.

Wonder if Phil is brave enough to discuss it with Druff live on radio......

Maybe good cop bad cop with Joey would be even more fun.

Obv Question #1: wtf is up with the number $25k?? What does it even mean?
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 04-12-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Doubt it's Phil responding on twitter but whoever is behind the account has been very active for sure.

The $25k is a cap an individual can be refunded per player which they shouldn't have this because what if I was playing $25/50 and bots went wild taking $50k from me shouldn't I be able to get the full 50k back?

What if cheating happens at the final table of their million GTD tourney? Some of the pay jumps could be worth more than 25k.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Doubt it's Phil responding on twitter but whoever is behind the account has been very active for sure.

The $25k is a cap an individual can be refunded per player which they shouldn't have this because what if I was playing $25/50 and bots went wild taking $50k from me shouldn't I be able to get the full 50k back?

What if cheating happens at the final table of their million GTD tourney? Some of the pay jumps could be worth more than 25k.

That's called limited liability ... obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

That's called limited liability ... obv
    They aren't refunding any money out of their own damn pockets come on.. What they've refunded came from the seized money they got from the player.. Now truthfully if they can only recover so much then that's what they refunded based on percentages to the affected accounts but if they are capping out refunds just because they want to then it screams as an excuse to make extra free rake for Nagys wallet.. Lets all admit its likely more the later then the former granted we cant see the financials to know how much was stolen vs still in the account but given ACRs history on such things.. Reality is if the former is the case then just say it.. How the hell hard is it for a poker site to be open and transparent about such things.. It gives them more credibility in the long run then just hiding shit and lying to the players... Maybe thatll happen eventually with a site that operates with openness and transparency.. Hmm maybe even a site that allows players to be micro owners as an option (hmm now theres an idea potentially where instead of rakeback if a player decides to be a small micro investor then they get a share of the profits of the site after expenses which are all accessible to those 'owner/players') so no bullshitting unlike the shenanigans like Full Tilt and such.. Not a bad concept..

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    https://www.americascardroom.eu/phil-nagy/

Not bad. I def don't trust the guy and I don't think anyone does so he will have to earn it, but this is a very big step in the right direction.
    #ToddsPlan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The video is hilarious it looks like he's being held hostage and they said to him "Here Phil read this paper while we record you".

Comments

sah_24: he is so terrible at everything he does ...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Chicago joey is having phil on an upcoming podcast...should be interesting...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    https://www.americascardroom.eu/phil-nagy/

Not bad. I def don't trust the guy and I don't think anyone does so he will have to earn it, but this is a very big step in the right direction.
    It is very rare in life or business to see someone just admit they fucked up. That goes a long way.

I used to play ACR & BlackChip all the time as late as 4-5 years ago. I had 27% rake back I think. Then it just didn’t feel right. I stopped. Then I learned of bots and the HuDs just got ridiculous.

So I read the statement. I am so soured on the whole online poker experience that the switch has been already flipped and “I’m sorry” is not compelling enough.

It’s like a girlfriend who cheats on you. She can say she’s sorry but the relationship is over.

I don’t hate you Phil Nagy (and all the rest) but we are done.

These guys (PokerStars too) have ruined any passion for seeing poker return to the US. I was one of the guys a decade ago and now I just don’t care. I’ve moved on. I’m prolly pretty typical.

You fucked up Phil. You didn’t mind the store. Now you shall suffer and die.

btw HoodedN, What you up to lately? Tell us about your Encore plans

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The new 8 bots are up on the website and refunds have been issued to the 25k cap.

Many of these bots took $100k+ out of the poker economy so ACR is only taking so much responsibility here in being extremely negligent with their approach when people have reported these names in the past.

Warrioor (Latvia) $125,073.33
    puQQilist (Latvia) $88,751.66
    daumesdick (Germany) $96,249.16
    ArocquetA (Latvia) $99,616.36
    Profit777 (Latvia) $104,568.67
    filbuster (Latvia) $136,168.04
    GallAagher (Latvia) $108,198.62
    Apocalypsse (Latvia) , (Approximately $110,755.81 website don't show the exact total like it did for others so I did the math to figure it out)

Looks like 650 to 700k range from these new bots alone of house money saved not having to be refunded because of the 25k cap.

I get the bots don't keep much in their accounts but still when you take the we don't give a damn mentality for so long you you should have to pay up.

Comments

sah_24: Def played a lot vs puQQilist ...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Chicago joey is having phil on an upcoming podcast...should be interesting...
    If y'all remember, Joey was hell-bent on exposing bots at ACR about a year ago in a series of videos he made. Here's a pretty good update from him about the whole thing and he says he'll have Phil Nagy on his show on Apr. 29...

Load Metric
    Joey is live with Phil Nagy. Somewhat impressed with Joey, he's not just lobbing softies anymore...but Phil Nagy is being a bit of a dick:

Thread Information