Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Former child actor Scott Schwartz claims he got ripped off by a Playboy Playmate in 2011, now he's trying to publicly shame her (update: she responds to Druff by e-mail!)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I asked her 3 of 4 GrenandaRoger questions (I left out the one demanding "proof", because it may be off-putting, and it may be difficult/impossible to show such proof after 8 years).

I will post the answers when I get them.
    I've been adding to the questions/expanding the post; I believe you may not have the final question among the 4 you considered...sorry, but I continuously edit/rewrite posts until I am happy with them, and sometimes my posts may not be completed before you react to them...I will in the future put up a warning headline saying when a post is still in rewrite/not final
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 12-09-2019 at 07:35 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Trading cards of what, playmates? Girls he boned?

I don’t get it.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: and it appears he didn't any either

Load Metric
    So I assume todge is preying on economically disadvantaged women again tine can you get in here and suss this out

Platinum
    Load Metric
    She actually looks pretty good on Facebook.

I hope she doesn’t test any of her products on humans.

Load Metric
    How much to grow out a full blonde bush and rock it spreadeagle holding a PFA sign for us?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    How much to grow out a full blonde bush and rock it spreadeagle holding a PFA sign for us?
    in for a 10 spot...

Load Metric
    Playboy playmates never look the same in real life.

Comments

Tellafriend: always bringing the hits

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: about time

Load Metric
    well, it's been over 5 days since Druff asked 3 follow up questions I wrote...and no answer posted

possibilites:

1 - Druff hasn't gotten round to asking or he has not yet posted

2 - she hasn't answered and doesn't want to

my guess is 2--she doesn't want to answer, just wants to tell her version of what happened while omitting details that make her look bad

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I did ask her the questions. She didn't answer. I'll shoot her one more e-mail and give up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She responded to my follow up e-mail asking if she got the previous one.

She also indicated that she's annoyed that this thread comes up during google searches for her. I offered to message Scott regarding this and see if we can get this settled in some way.

Here were her answers to Grenada Roger's questions:

1. Do you still have the stickers? No I don’t have the stickers that was like 10 years ago.

2. Did the original deal specify when/where/how the stickers when signed were to be gotten back to him? He was to pick them up the same day.

3. Did you discuss other remedies to his not getting the stickers? Such as did you offer to sign 500 more stickers rather than return the $500? I offered to sign 500 of whatever he wanted when I ran into him at another autograph signing. I wasn’t going to take time out of making money at that signing like I had the time before, that I would do it in my spare time and send them to him. The reason I offered to sign whatever he wanted was because he said he was no longer doing the cards, because at the time I still had them. He was going to do something like benchwarmer does. They’re like baseball cards if you don’t know what they are. I was willing to send them to him. He no longer wanted them. I’m still open to signing 500 of whatever he wants.

I actually think she might be in the right here. Obviously will need to hear Scott's side, too, but this doesn't seem like your standard "guy loans hot chick $500 and she doesn't pay back" situation.

Load Metric
    She responded to my follow up e-mail asking if she got the previous one.

She also indicated that she's annoyed that this thread comes up during google searches for her. I offered to message Scott regarding this and see if we can get this settled in some way.

Here were her answers to Grenada Roger's questions:

1. Do you still have the stickers? No I don’t have the stickers that was like 10 years ago.

2. Did the original deal specify when/where/how the stickers when signed were to be gotten back to him? He was to pick them up the same day.

3. Did you discuss other remedies to his not getting the stickers? Such as did you offer to sign 500 more stickers rather than return the $500? I offered to sign 500 of whatever he wanted when I ran into him at another autograph signing. I wasn’t going to take time out of making money at that signing like I had the time before, that I would do it in my spare time and send them to him. The reason I offered to sign whatever he wanted was because he said he was no longer doing the cards, because at the time I still had them. He was going to do something like benchwarmer does. They’re like baseball cards if you don’t know what they are. I was willing to send them to him. He no longer wanted them. I’m still open to signing 500 of whatever he wants.

I actually think she might be in the right here. Obviously will need to hear Scott's side, too, but this doesn't seem like your standard "guy loans hot chick $500 and she doesn't pay back" situation.
    still lacking: did she tell him she was leaving early? if she did, then okay, she wins some respect...if she didn't, did she entrust someone to get the stickers to him?, and she again wins respect...

but she still breached a remedy agreement, and barring proof of duress or misrepresentation by Schwartz, thus invalidating the remedy agreement, I can't validate her position.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 12-15-2019 at 08:05 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    How big is the autograph market for playmates? I mean I’ve seen athlete shows with cards but man that’s odd to me.

I guess it’s just typical of any minor celebrity to go to money grab shows forever. Just crazy to me though.

Load Metric
    Druff missed asking the hard hitting questions from this thread.
    Name:  Obtuse1.gif
Views: 562
Size:  999.7 KB
    You had a chance to take this place to the next level.
    Name:  no panties.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  239.7 KB
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    1st, thanks Druff for following up...should have said that in the last post, sorry I neglected to note that

2nd, if as she says, Schwartz abandoned the venture, I can't see him having any grievance unless he can show the abandoning of his venture was contributed to significantly by not having the signed stickers--that is, the venture failed because there were no signatures--him whining about it all these years later seems childish...

3rd, Druff concerning my first question to put to her, "what happened to the stickers?", instead you asked a imiting question "do you have the stickers?"--if you had asked my question exactly we might know if she left them with someone, left them unguarded at the signing table, or threw them away when she left...your question almost forces a binary answer (yes/no)--"I don't have them, it was 10 years ago"--conclusion: she was let off easy (i'm being tough but fair, I believe)

summing it up, its hard to feel sympathy for either person here...while Schwartz did lose $500, it appears the venture would be doomed anyway; meanwhile, a remedy worked out between the parties was breached by Amber...both parties acted with a lack character in this affair imo
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 12-16-2019 at 02:59 PM.

Load Metric
    dear god could you imagine getting dragged into this cesspool over 500 bucks????

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    dear god could you imagine getting dragged through this cesspool over 500 bucks????
    Yeah, it’s the worst
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Silver
    Load Metric
    I’ve met him a couple of times. Scott and his dad run a store in Simi Valley called Sports and Movie Stuff. They specialize in autographs, sports memorabilia, movie stills, etc.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    1st, thanks Druff for following up...should have said that in the last post, sorry I neglected to note that

2nd, if as she says, Schwartz abandoned the venture, I can't see him having any grievance unless he can show the abandoning of his venture was contributed to significantly by not having the signed stickers--that is, the venture failed because there were no signatures--him whining about it all these years later seems childish...

3rd, Druff concerning my first question to put to her, "what happened to the stickers?", instead you asked a imiting question "do you have the stickers?"--if you had asked my question exactly we might know if she left them with someone, left them unguarded at the signing table, or threw them away when she left...your question almost forces a binary answer (yes/no)--"I don't have them, it was 10 years ago"--conclusion: she was let off easy (i'm being tough but fair, I believe)

summing it up, its hard to feel sympathy for either person here...while Schwartz did lose $500, it appears the venture would be doomed anyway; meanwhile, a remedy worked out between the parties was breached by Amber...both parties acted with a lack character in this affair imo
    Frankly, her story that she took the time to sign the original stickers but he failed to pick them sounds bogus given how she later quickly offered to sign 500 more. It makes no sense to concede at that point that she didn’t complete her end of the bargain unless she someone made it impossible for him to pick up the original signed stickers. Meaning, somehow she is fault for him not getting the original stickers back signed and is blowing smoke about it to cover her ass.

Furthermore, since the defendant admitted to owing the plaintiff $500 at the time of the renegotiated contract, and the plaintiff accepted that amount to be returned for the defendant failing to honor the original contract, the court rules the date of the renegotiated contract as the date of obligation origination going forward, with any subsequent interest to against such obligation to be accrued after a typical period waiting period for receipt of an owed business payment.

In conclusion, this forum judge rules in favor of the plaintiff and orders the defendant pay Mr. Schwartz within 30 days $500 plus interest for the time from of the renegotiated contract to today minus 90 days.

:gavelbang

Comments

1marley1: Terrible. He gets nothing! Good day sir!

GrenadaRoger: matter is still open, haven't heard from Schwartz...he need to give his side or stop stalking her
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 12-19-2019 at 07:12 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    I’ve met him a couple of times. Scott and his dad run a store in Simi Valley called Sports and Movie Stuff. They specialize in autographs, sports memorabilia, movie stills, etc.
    God's country

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP, in honor of Christmas

I never did contact Scott Schwartz about this, but I believe I have a way to do so, as we have a mutual friend.

Should I ask him to visit this thread and comment, two years later?

Might be a heartwarming story for the holidays.

Thread Information