Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White libtard moves into black neighborhood and gets owned by mob of 50 African Americans

Load Metric

White libtard moves into black neighborhood and gets owned by mob of 50 African Americans

He had been indoctrinated with white guilt all his life and what does he get? Permanent brain damage and in a coma. Where is Al Sharpton and all the other hate mongers that the controlled media give platforms to spew their venom?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/he-though...-neighborhood/

Name:  130811raywidstrand-340x170.jpg
Views: 1937
Size:  10.7 KB

Load Metric
    He liked comic books and posing in superhero outfits for gag photos.
    oh god my sides hurt

As an aspiring filmmaker, Ray contributed the opening sequence of a local cable-access news-talk show about “meeting neighbors, making friends.”
    holy shit sides

also, fixed url:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/he-though...d/?cat_orig=us
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    pinged matt drudge about it, he will almost certainly post this once his erection subsides.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    How can anyone be so stupid as to believe that moving there was a good idea?

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Ray Widstrand:

Gold
    Load Metric
    That's pretty solid of them.

Nothing like a group of fifty savages attacking you regardless of race. I'm surprised they are so organized though.

Load Metric
    Wouldn't it just be the same but reversed if a black guy moved out into white trailer park?

Load Metric
    http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob...the-wrong-guy/

Found this story on the same website from right around a year ago. Basically, a group of "youths" has just beaten the shit out of two girls when they tried to jump a guy. The guy in turn pulls out a knife and kills one of them and sends another one to the emergency room.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Wouldn't it just be the same but reversed if a black guy moved out into white trailer park?
    Not really. For all the talk of racism that you hear, the average white trash pill head in America doesn't give a fuck about your color as long as you have drugs. I have a shit ton of them that live in my town and both races co-mingle all the time.

Comments

OSA: the wire and shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Not really. For all the talk of racism that you hear, the average white trash pill head in America doesn't give a fuck about your color as long as you have drugs. I have a shit ton of them that live in my town and both races co-mingle all the time.
    Wow so I guess all the people at the trailer park near me who pull out their rebel flags when they see a black person are actually really nice accepting people. I never knew.

Comments

herbertstemple: You believe in your sterotypes dude. Flag most likely Confederate Naval Flag.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Where do you live short bus?

If I recall Minnesota has a ton of Somali or some other legit African country shipping natives by the bunch. Similar to Portland Maine. They have a ton of Somalians there.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How did they already get a picture of superman in his christopher reeve chair?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Where do you live short bus?

If I recall Minnesota has a ton of Somali or some other legit African country shipping natives by the bunch. Similar to Portland Maine. They have a ton of Somalians there.
    I live in Alabama. My hometown is more rural around 10,000 people or so. The thing that most people don't get about the South is that, unless you are in a bigger city i.e. Atlanta, Memphis, or Birmingham, the black people and white people get along quite well. Everyone seems to hat the Mexicans for the most part though.

I do get your point about the Somalis though. I have seen quite a bit of new pieces about the African and Haitian immigrant gangs and how ruthless they are.

Wow so I guess all the people at the trailer park near me who pull out their rebel flags when they see a black person are actually really nice accepting people. I never knew.
    Come down here sometime and you will see black guys driving around in trucks with Confederate Battle flag stickers on them.

Load Metric
    So is this what it is to be 'Feeling Minnesota?' Well if I ever make the mistake of being in Minnesota, at least i'll know to be armed for bear, 50 of them.

Load Metric

Come down here sometime and you will see black guys driving around in trucks with Confederate Battle flag stickers on them.
    You try to say that as if they're complimenting black people in yankee town when they do this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  hmmlolwtf.PNG
Views: 1350
Size:  909.1 KB

Load Metric
    ole Arkansas Willie has an office in Harlem, the locals may be a little intimidated by his secret service detail

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    How can anyone be so stupid as to believe that moving there was a good idea?
    A guy I work with bought a house in the hood inMilwaukee after getting a new job. He came from a 100% white hicksville area. His wife drove the moving truck to their new house while he was still working. She let him know how nice all the black neighbors were. They helped her move all of their stuff in.

The next day she went to work at her new job, and came home to an empty house. They immediately sold the house and took a bath on it, but decided to stay in hickville.

Comments

shortbuspoker: learning the hard way rep

Load Metric

this can't be real... but alas it is... (pretty sure he posted this vid not because he worked on it but because it was so shitty). Just terrible reporting I think.
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 08-12-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

ShadyJ: good shit

Thread Information