Page 96 of 223 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    if biden is tough on drugs he's got my vote. tired of potheads embarrassing our once great country

Name:  trump.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  51.6 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Didn’t know Trump took the “red eye flight” to the presidency!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    if biden is tough on drugs he's got my vote. tired of potheads embarrassing our once great country

Obviously I photoshop. Everyone knows Trump is a uuge racist, uuge. Would never hang out with chocolate men.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

Obviously I photoshop. Everyone knows Trump is a uuge racist, uuge. Would never hang out with chocolate men.
    This is obviously proof he isn't racist.

Druff said he also let a jew light a menorah so case closed.

Load Metric
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...ote/ar-BBYkY7i

some interesting points but quite a lot of open conjecture re the power / relevance of swing votes and so on.

but i like the message thats starting to form; biden isnt your ideal president but hes the only reliable option on the table thats not trump 2020.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Younger people who want Bernie aren’t going to vote for a sundowning former Dem VP who is planning to try to work with the Republicans if elected, you mong!

diggydow: so obvious/embarrassing that this pathetic case is who you're pushing
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...ote/ar-BBYkY7i

some interesting points but quite a lot of open conjecture re the power / relevance of swing votes and so on.

but i like the message thats starting to form; biden isnt your ideal president but hes the only reliable option on the table thats not trump 2020.
    That's the only message which could beat Trump.

If the message is, "Elect us and a bunch of stuff you pay for now will be free", the Democratic candidate will fail miserably.

The problem is that Biden is the only viable candidate right now who will deliver that correct message, and he just seems so old/confused/out of it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The current polls of hypothetical Democrat versus Trump are meaningless right now.

Trump is the Republican candidate, so he's getting the attacks from all of the Democratic candidates.

Trump doesn't know who will win the primary, so he's not attacking them very hard (yet).

You have to wait until the primaries are over to get a good picture of the actual situation. The fact that Dem candidates are already polling behind Trump in swing states isn't a good sign. They should be beating him by a lot at this point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The current polls of hypothetical Democrat versus Trump are meaningless right now.

Trump is the Republican candidate, so he's getting the attacks from all of the Democratic candidates.

Trump doesn't know who will win the primary, so he's not attacking them very hard (yet).

You have to wait until the primaries are over to get a good picture of the actual situation. The fact that Dem candidates are already polling behind Trump in swing states isn't a good sign. They should be beating him by a lot at this point.
    No this is meaningless as well.

Voters are sick.
    They are fucking sick of Trump.
    They are sick of the process.
    They have had enough of this bullshit.

Trump won in part because he was able to suppress the Democratic black vote. Black people stayed home. They didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. Trump was able to parlay their no vote into a electoral college victory.

Can Trump do it again? Fuck no.

Most Trump voters will stay home and not vote.

Can Biden/Sanders/Warren turn this into a Democratic victory?

Hopefully, if not the Democratic party is finished. This is an easy victory. All the Democrats need to do is not fuck it up.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Chris Cuomo just had Tom Steyer on and made him look silly. It’s pretty hilarious that two billionaires are spending hundreds of millions of dollars to try to get the Dem nomination while the rest of the candidates tell you that billionaires are the devil.

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Younger people who want Bernie aren’t going to vote for a sundowning former Dem VP who is planning to try to work with the Republicans if elected, you mong!

youre an emotionally unstable loner who 'lives' on the margins of society, your 'career' has the single highest concentration of serial killers outside of the police, and youre trying too hard to fit in and its absolutely cringey beyond words.

so ask yourself whether or not anyone is going to actually care about your opinion before you post next. if youre honest with yourself, you'll not bother with 'submit reply'; youll close the tab, get a haircut and a shave, and start improving your life.

but youre not going to be honest with yourself, are you..

why is that, mumbles?

Comments

dwai: flawless victory

MumblesBadly: [plain]You repeatedly claim that I desire to “fit it”. I don’t a rat’s ass about “fit[ting] in”, TinyMind. YOU, however, seem to obsess about the notion, as if this forum is some kind of exclusive club you hold court over. Get over

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    diggydow: so obvious/embarrassing that this pathetic case is who you're pushing

i have no idea why you guys think tulsicult are the new bernie bros, clearly they are just passionate about keeping children in cages if they dont get what they want.

Load Metric
    Michael Moore says Trump could win in 2020, Midwest support hasn't dropped 'one inch'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...ore-trump-2020

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore argued that President Trump could be on his way to another electoral victory, claiming his support hasn't dropped "one inch" in the Midwestern battlegrounds that are key to the 2020 presidential contest.

At the same time, Moore used that warning to make his case for a candidate like Bernie Sanders -- whom he's endorsed -- urging Democrats not to nominate another "Republican-lite" candidate like former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

While suggesting his party still has a fighting chance, Moore said that if the 2020 elections were held today, Trump would lose the popular vote by a bigger margin than he did in 2016 but still win the electoral vote.

"I think if the election were held today -- Hillary won by 3 million popular votes. I believe whoever the Democrat is next year is going to win by 4 to 5 million popular votes," Moore told Democracy Now in an interview posted on Thursday.

"There’s no question in my mind that people who stayed home, who sat on the bench, they’re going to pour out, in California, and New York and — you know, but also in Texas and whatever, I mean, places that Trump will probably win, but, yeah, there’s going to be a much higher percentage of people voting against him."

While Democrats feel energized going into 2020, the Michigan filmmaker also indicated Trump's support in the Midwest hasn't wavered, and if anything has intensified, due to fears he could lose his re-election bid.

"The problem is, if the vote were today, I believe, he would win the electoral states that he would need, because, living out there, I will tell you, his level of support has not gone down one inch. In fact, I'd say it's even more rabid than it was before -- because they're afraid now. They're afraid he could lose."

Moore claimed that choosing another moderate like former Vice President Joe Biden could doom Democrats.

"The majority of the American people agree with us. Seventy percent of the voters next year are women, people of color, and young adults. Okay? All that on our side. So, what we have to do is, we have to make sure we don't give them another Hillary Clinton," he said.

He added that Clinton didn't lose because of working-class voters but because the Democratic base -- "women, people of color, young people" -- were put off by the nominee.

"She only lost Michigan by 10, 11,000 votes. 90,000 wanted to send a message to the Democratic Party: 'You forgot us a long time ago out here and we will not put up with this anymore. We're not going to vote for Trump but we're not going to tolerate you sending us another Republican-lite Democrat,'" Moore said.

Plenty of Democratic commentators argue the opposite -- that a candidate like Sanders would put off critical swing voters and hand Trump a victory.

But Moore's comments speak to the raging internal debate over whether the party should nominate a progressive like Sanders or Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., or moderates like Biden. Moore previously called out Biden, describing him as "this year's Hillary" and warning that he wouldn't excite the base.

In October, Moore endorsed Sanders, I-Vt., perhaps the most left-wing candidate in the race.

"Why me for Bernie? Because Bernie understands that capitalism and the greedy form of capitalism, especially that we have now, is at the core of so many of the problems that we're talking about. And he's not afraid to come out and just say that -- that it's the problem," he said.
    Are you excited about voting for Bernie Sanders?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yes, but I don’t live in a swing state.

Load Metric
    say what you will about andrew yang, but hikaru nakamura followed him on twitter a few days ago and within 2 minutes, yang followed him back.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    say what you will about andrew yang, but hikaru nakamura followed him on twitter a few days ago and within 2 minutes, yang followed him back.
    Same with Negreanu I believe.

I watched his interview on CNN after the last debate. They tried to get him to talk about the impeachment and he pretty much deflected, which was interesting to me because it’s opposite from what the other candidates are doing. He said when traveling around campaigning and talking to people almost no one ever brings up the impeachment. Seems like a smart play by him as people get more and more tired of the politics surrounding the impeachment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Michael Moore says Trump could win in 2020, Midwest support hasn't dropped 'one inch'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...ore-trump-2020

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore argued that President Trump could be on his way to another electoral victory, claiming his support hasn't dropped "one inch" in the Midwestern battlegrounds that are key to the 2020 presidential contest.

At the same time, Moore used that warning to make his case for a candidate like Bernie Sanders -- whom he's endorsed -- urging Democrats not to nominate another "Republican-lite" candidate like former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

While suggesting his party still has a fighting chance, Moore said that if the 2020 elections were held today, Trump would lose the popular vote by a bigger margin than he did in 2016 but still win the electoral vote.

"I think if the election were held today -- Hillary won by 3 million popular votes. I believe whoever the Democrat is next year is going to win by 4 to 5 million popular votes," Moore told Democracy Now in an interview posted on Thursday.

"There’s no question in my mind that people who stayed home, who sat on the bench, they’re going to pour out, in California, and New York and — you know, but also in Texas and whatever, I mean, places that Trump will probably win, but, yeah, there’s going to be a much higher percentage of people voting against him."

While Democrats feel energized going into 2020, the Michigan filmmaker also indicated Trump's support in the Midwest hasn't wavered, and if anything has intensified, due to fears he could lose his re-election bid.

"The problem is, if the vote were today, I believe, he would win the electoral states that he would need, because, living out there, I will tell you, his level of support has not gone down one inch. In fact, I'd say it's even more rabid than it was before -- because they're afraid now. They're afraid he could lose."

Moore claimed that choosing another moderate like former Vice President Joe Biden could doom Democrats.

"The majority of the American people agree with us. Seventy percent of the voters next year are women, people of color, and young adults. Okay? All that on our side. So, what we have to do is, we have to make sure we don't give them another Hillary Clinton," he said.

He added that Clinton didn't lose because of working-class voters but because the Democratic base -- "women, people of color, young people" -- were put off by the nominee.

"She only lost Michigan by 10, 11,000 votes. 90,000 wanted to send a message to the Democratic Party: 'You forgot us a long time ago out here and we will not put up with this anymore. We're not going to vote for Trump but we're not going to tolerate you sending us another Republican-lite Democrat,'" Moore said.

Plenty of Democratic commentators argue the opposite -- that a candidate like Sanders would put off critical swing voters and hand Trump a victory.

But Moore's comments speak to the raging internal debate over whether the party should nominate a progressive like Sanders or Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., or moderates like Biden. Moore previously called out Biden, describing him as "this year's Hillary" and warning that he wouldn't excite the base.

In October, Moore endorsed Sanders, I-Vt., perhaps the most left-wing candidate in the race.

"Why me for Bernie? Because Bernie understands that capitalism and the greedy form of capitalism, especially that we have now, is at the core of so many of the problems that we're talking about. And he's not afraid to come out and just say that -- that it's the problem," he said.
    Are you excited about voting for Bernie Sanders?

It feels like he read my posts where I said the same thing and predicted a bigger win margin. If you know the rust belt, this is your opinion if you’re paying attention. No downward movement. Maybe a little upward. Reality is a bitch.

Load Metric
    On the campaign trail in New Hampshire today, Joe Biden answered “Yes, I would” to whether he would consider choosing a Republican for a running mate if nominated.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Why have there been no qualifying polls since the last debate? Are they really shutting out Yang?

Load Metric
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-b...2520d19e73c?vh

sweet biden wants a republican vip.

guess tulsi's ship might come in after all.

Comments

devidee: Moscow Joe!

MumblesBadly: WTF! Can’t you read??? I posted about Biden making this comment above.... Oh, wait! Only you can criticize others for doing this. My bad.

Load Metric
    Biden/Palin 2020

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-b...2520d19e73c?vh

sweet biden wants a republican vip.

guess tulsi's ship might come in after all.
    Last week Biden is saying drugs are bad, this week he's smoking crack.
    Whats up next week, dead hookers?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yeah, but the crack he’s smoking is between the cheeks of the moderate Republican voters he’s trying to court. So technically, their not drugs.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: WTF! Can’t you read??? I posted about Biden making this comment above.... Oh, wait! Only you can criticize others for doing this. My bad.

mumbles no one reads your posts, you squandered that privilege.

Thread Information