Page 87 of 223 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    tulsi is supposedly on the fence about impeachment and will be introducing an alternative measure to censure him. if she goes this route, she'll have officially lost me as a fan.
    Yeah, shame on her for not wanting Trump to get re-elected in a landslide.
    if impeachment causes trump to be reelected, so be it. it's still the right thing to do.

the guy tried to get a foreign country to help him take down a political rival and used the threat of withholding public funds to do it. what's the message if the democrats don't act? this is not a close call.

Load Metric
    No President has been re-elected to office after he has been impeached by the House of Representatives.

The odds have changed.

Bye Bye Motherfucker.

Load Metric
    also trump appears to be humiliated and is absolutely melting down over this so it's a win-win

Comments

MumblesBadly: Soon Twitter will allow bold font option so that Trump can further ramp up his Twitter raging.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Yeah, shame on her for not wanting Trump to get re-elected in a landslide.
    if impeachment causes trump to be reelected, so be it. it's still the right thing to do.

the guy tried to get a foreign country to help him take down a political rival and used the threat of withholding public funds to do it. what's the message if the democrats don't act? this is not a close call.
    The Democratic party is completely inept.

That’s the current message.

Comments

blake: not relevant

Load Metric
    also and its important the holding congressional funds to a nato ally hostage if they dont help him steal an election is bad but as always, its the lying to congress about it part thats going to get him legally shanked.

Comments

devidee: Orange man bad
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    No President has been re-elected to office after he has been impeached by the House of Representatives.

The odds have changed.

Bye Bye Motherfucker.

Betting sites literally have him as a 95% favorite to be impeached. Guessing the people answering the poll meant impeached and removed.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Because those foll

Load Metric
    The Unbreakable Joe Biden
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Diamond
    Load Metric
    6 hrs of debate of ppl reading almost the same scripted notes

Comments

Jayjami: and they wonder why 80% of us think they are morons.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

The odds have changed.

Bye Bye Motherfucker.

Betting sites literally have him as a 95% favorite to be impeached. Guessing the people answering the poll meant impeached and removed.
    I think you are using outdated data. A lot has happened since June. A better question would be “impeached and removed” however, as most Americans have no clue how the Constitution works.

Load Metric
    I guess the odds are low that Repubican Senators will suddenly decide to vote to convict?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I guess the odds are low that Repubican Senators will suddenly decide to vote to convict?

So he won’t even be impeached. I didn’t realize that.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Holy Christ! You are fucking dense!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

So he won’t even be impeached. I didn’t realize that.
    but he obviously will be

Load Metric
    its so fucking wild that we are at this point and this needs to be explained;

hes impeached by the house which is important because it goes on his perm record and makes him look like a fuckup and a fool, in addition to completely undermining his political leverage among his constituents.

he wont be impeached by the senate so he wont be removed, however the reason why is because the entire gop elite have stated openly that they will not allow a fair trial to take place under any circumstances, and will instead simply vote to throw the entire thing out regardless of any evidence submitted, providing they even allow evidence to be submitted.

Comments

devidee: Easy there high school principal nerd. Permanent record LULZ

diggydow: i'm sure trump will give a fuck about looking like a fuckup

blake: trump obviously does care

MumblesBadly: FFS! The process in the Senate is a *trial*, NOT an impeachment! (Are you even paying attention???)

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    note that even tho this likely wont harm his chances of reelection because cults gonna cult, it _will_ cost republicans seats in hotly contested districts, and that has the potential to create a perfect storm where a 2nd impeachment in 2022 sees him yeeted tf off the property.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its so fucking wild that we are at this point and this needs to be explained;

hes impeached by the house which is important because it goes on his perm record and makes him look like a fuckup and a fool, in addition to completely undermining his political leverage among his constituents.

he wont be impeached by the senate so he wont be removed, however the reason why is because the entire gop elite have stated openly that they will not allow a fair trial to take place under any circumstances, and will instead simply vote to throw the entire thing out regardless of any evidence submitted, providing they even allow evidence to be submitted.
    This was my understanding. I read the chart above incorrectly which led to my confusion. My bad my bad

Load Metric
    note that even tho this likely wont harm his chances of reelection because cults gonna cult, it _will_ cost republicans seats in hotly contested districts, and that has the potential to create a perfect storm where a 2nd impeachment in 2022 sees him yeeted tf off the property.
    This is seriously the logic at play here?

No wonder we have people like Trump getting to play President.

Load Metric
    This is seriously the logic at play here?

No wonder we have people like Trump getting to play President.

i just want you to know that youre great at this.

honestly its an honor to see you work.

Load Metric
    shes no longer running for anything in hawaii and is going to be a talking head on fox news or whatever conservative cesspool media empire trump fires up once he 'retires'.
    Cool, you unthinkingly parrot propaganda that MSM heads drum into your brain daily. No need for evidence or any critical thought.

You seriously have the political views of a wine aunt who gets drunk and watches MSNBC every night. It's embarrassing to witness.

Comments

devidee: Wine Aunt political analysis is considered high brow on the coasts

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    wine aunt

see the thing is i think thats hilarious.

Load Metric
    isn't there a point where democrats shouldn't worry about what impeachment does for trump's reelection chances but just does the right thing, even if it costs them?

if trump refusing to deliver military aid to ukraine unless it announced an investigation into the bidens doesn't qualify, what would?

Thread Information