Page 48 of 223 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Will anyone take this bet?

I will take Tulsi or Bernie against Trump.

- and -

I will take Trump against anyone besides Tulsi and Bernie.

Up to $200.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

spies are taught to target / cultivate rubes who can further an agenda.

a rube furthering that agenda is called an asset.

no one is saying that every 3rd full moon, a bag full of rubles is deposited under a fake rock 30 paces south of the bridge over the creek in a given park for tulsi to pick up and squirrel away.

what is being said, by everyone in the intelligence community, is that tulsi is jill stein 2.0.
    I would be ashamed to parrot DNC propaganda without giving it a shred of critical thinking. You are every ugly white 40-year old with glasses on Twitter w/ an "I'm with her" banner and blaming everything on Trump. Incomprehensible.

-825 you have a weird thing for women with personality disorders.

-1825 im not reading your spin-tantrum.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    One thing is for sure: you're not backing up any of the establishment propaganda you've parroted in this thread, and you back down quickly when confronted.

Load Metric
    Another perspective is I'm simply not paying a lot of attention to you because I don't take you seriously, but as you do.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Good grief, now the random ad hominem.

Again, more deflection (albeit in the style of a mean high-school girl), because you have nothing of real substance to say.

Load Metric
    Anyone w/ an open mind - here's an intro to Tulsi + a taste of why I'm volunteering for her:

Comments

big dick: i like her

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Tine, how does it feel to get bodied by a cute 20 something with an affinity for Asian women?

Best to nap it out for a lil.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Diggy, this might be relevant to your interests

https://nypost.com/2019/10/26/tulsi-...-for-good/amp/

Load Metric
    14 facebook pages with over 8 million fans are pushing the exact same Daily Wire content with the exact same text:

im sure its a big misunderstanding that the alt-right conservative machine is balls deep in the gabbard train.

Load Metric
    14 facebook pages with over 8 million fans are pushing the exact same Daily Wire content with the exact same text:

im sure its a big misunderstanding that the alt-right conservative machine is balls deep in the gabbard train.

if she's a republican plant, she's doing it in a really unusual way. her policy positions tend to be liberal wet dreams. she might be as far to the left as bernie

Comments

diggydow: any truth you tell will be disregarded

Load Metric
    HRC and DNC establishment conspiracy theories
    Again: if the smears were true - that Tulsi was a secret Republican AND going to run for third party - the Democrats would be happy, since she'd take more votes from Trump.

But since even those making these claims know them to be bullshit, the incoherence is totally ignored. Embarrassing.

Load Metric
    Why is Tulsi getting so much negative press and attacked constantly by the DNC establishment (and then having those attacked parroted by impressionable absorbers of MSM like sonatine)? https://medium.com/@RobletoFire/tuls...es-6fa7da05284

Load Metric
    I am off to New Hampshire next weekend, again, to continue volunteering w/ Team Tulsi.

Have been hugely impressed by the diversity of the volunteers, and her team: diversity of thought, diversity of background, and all else. Hugely knowledgeable and kind people coming together under the END WAR campaign, and being maligned by the media and establishment for daring to speak up.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I am off to New Hampshire next weekend, again, to continue volunteering w/ Team Tulsi.

Have been hugely impressed by the diversity of the volunteers, and her team: diversity of thought, diversity of background, and all else. Hugely knowledgeable and kind people coming together under the END WAR campaign, and being maligned by the media and establishment for daring to speak up.
    Always curious about volunteers. Do guys end up fooling around with chicks? I would think that a lot of the people get swept up in the emotion of campaigning that most girls are receptive to hooking up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

if she's a republican plant, she's doing it in a really unusual way. her policy positions tend to be liberal wet dreams. she might be as far to the left as bernie

the far right is using her to splinter the left wing vote and i feel like we've discussed this maybe 4 times already.

Load Metric
    Again: if the smears were true - that Tulsi was a secret Republican AND going to run for third party - the Democrats would be happy, since she'd take more votes from Trump.

But since even those making these claims know them to be bullshit, the incoherence is totally ignored. Embarrassing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Always curious about volunteers. Do guys end up fooling around with chicks? I would think that a lot of the people get swept up in the emotion of campaigning that most girls are receptive to hooking up.
    I'm married and my wife comes too. My impression is no, anyways - people are too busy canvassing / working at events / sign-waving / etc. It is grueling but very exciting to be behind-the-scenes, and Tulsi's crowd is especially inspiring b/c they are very informed and diverse.

Load Metric

this ^ is why i'm not engaging with you. gabbard's toxic flaw is her histrionics and antagonism, which she seems unable or unwilling to temper for basic game theory reasons, and it attracts people prone to histrionics and antagonism, like bernie bros and shill stein trash, who somehow invariably find a way to make themselves the loudest voices in room.

speaking of which, youre what, 60% of this threads content for 2 straight days?

fascinating.

Diamond
    Load Metric

I'm married and my wife comes too. My impression is no, anyways - people are too busy canvassing / working at events / sign-waving / etc. It is grueling but very exciting to be behind-the-scenes, and Tulsi's crowd is especially inspiring b/c they are very informed and diverse.
    And all this labor is free and done purely for the passion that everyone has for Tulsi? Where do you guys sleep/eat?

In my experience, the time that I have volunteered for things, we were treated like 2nd class citizens, with very little respect. Maybe politics is different.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

And all this labor is free and done purely for the passion that everyone has for Tulsi? Where do you guys sleep/eat?

In my experience, the time that I have volunteered for things, we were treated like 2nd class citizens, with very little respect. Maybe politics is different.
    Volunteering for anything is even more thankless than running an 8th tier poker forum.

Thread Information