Page 213 of 223 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    It is Tulsi Gabbard who should drop out now with only 2 delegates.
    1. Thank you for imagery, that was very helpful.
    2. HOW DARE YOU, TULSI IS A NATIONAL TREASURE

Comments

nightmarefish: Fuckin A right

Load Metric
    John McAfee is still running for President.

Comments

MumblesBadly: His Cabinet choices look stack with great talent.

Load Metric
    If I'm Bernie's advisor i'd tell him to stay in the race and hope Biden shows his decaying mental faculties in the debate

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    What a terrible decision by the Dems

Congrats on a second term Donald Trump
    I’m actually more confident that Biden can beat Trump in the general election given his declining mental capacity for the following reason: His condition has made him more feisty and combative when dealing with people who challenge him, which will help him to mirror Trump’s verbal combativeness in debates and speeches even if he ends up saying mistaken things. And that would likely be more energizing for voters who are sick of Trump regardless of the specifics of the political leanings.

In short, it would be kind of like WWE with two old sundowning angry white guys going at it to crowned king of the ring, one who is “Good but gaffe-prone” versus one is “Bad and narcissistic”.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    If I'm Bernie's advisor i'd tell him to stay in the race and hope Biden shows his decaying mental faculties in the debate
    we need to hope that trump knew what he was doing when he was willing to get himself impeached over stopping biden.

i think we'll see if bernie actually cares about a democrat winning or if he only cares about himself, cause biden could have a stroke on the debate stage and there would still be no mathematical chance bernie would win.

bernie's best states are behind him. the next few states (which are huge) will be biden landslides -- florida, illinois, ohio

Load Metric
    If Bernie actually wanted to win (which I don’t know if he really does), he would give Biden three words to remember and then ask him what those three words were 30 minutes later on the debate stage.

When Biden couldn’t remember, it would be all over.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Money coming in hard on Biden to beat Trump on PredictIt. Am I seeing something different? He cant even remember what day it is.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Money coming in hard on Biden to beat Trump on PredictIt. Am I seeing something different? He cant even remember what day it is.
    i have a bad feeling i am going to lose a whole lot of money to pfa'ers on this election, cause i'm starting to get really confident thinking about biden.

i'll raise two points to support this.

first, there has never been a more poorly situated president to point out biden's terrible mental acuity than trump.

even his diehard supporters would concede he has some form of mental illness -- narcissistic personality disorder if nothing else. plus the clips of trump stroking out and slurring his words take up hours of video and are starting to get circulated in the msm. trevor noah did a thing on it yesterday. morning joe today.

remember when george washington took over airports during the revolutionary war? me neither, but trump does.

next, as i pointed out yesterday, this is probably a battle for one state -- wisconsin.

pennsylvania is lost to trump. michigan almost certainly is too. they went hard blue in 2018, have always been a democratic state, and biden has shown he is very strong with the white working class voter trump appeals too. (i think this factor alone is why bettors are going hard on biden atm.) the auto bailout saved the state and biden happened to be VP when that happened.

can biden win wisconsin? not sure, but this is the whole race.

obv if biden took an ohio, north carolina or florida, it would also be over but i think that's unlikely. not anywhere near impossible though

Load Metric
    oh and did i mention trump's weird wandering? morning joe did a 5-minute montage of it but i didn't see it uploaded yet. this one's a classic.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    What a terrible decision by the Dems

Congrats on a second term Donald Trump
    I’m actually more confident that Biden can beat Trump in the general election given his declining mental capacity for the following reason: His condition has made him more feisty and combative when dealing with people who challenge him, which will help him to mirror Trump’s verbal combativeness in debates and speeches even if he ends up saying mistaken things. And that would likely be more energizing for voters who are sick of Trump regardless of the specifics of the political leanings.

In short, it would be kind of like WWE with two old sundowning angry white guys going at it to crowned king of the ring, one who is “Good but gaffe-prone” versus one is “Bad and narcissistic”.

"This is why dementia is a good thing" lol what. Sweet campaign the dems are bout to run, will be maximum lolz. Starting at the debate Sunday I'm sure: Biden will look like a complete fool. Probably a little $ to be made when Bernie goes from 4 cents to 7 cents

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    oh and did i mention trump's weird wandering? morning joe did a 5-minute montage of it but i didn't see it uploaded yet. this one's a classic.

That's what alpha males do bud, just kinda take off when the timing feels right, ain't standing around looking like an aimless stooge

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

That's what alpha males do bud, just kinda take off when the timing feels right, ain't standing around looking like an aimless stooge
    ok fine, but at least walk in the right direction

Load Metric
    i mentioned this in another thread but i want to get this off my chest again here.

bernie announced a big campaign decision at 1pm. minutes later, WHO declares a pandemic.

scenario 1) bernie, recognizing he literally has no path forward, suspends his campaign and throws his support behind biden, allowing the markets to gain a little stability and for the public to finally, FINALLY be able to coalesce support behind one candidate.

scenario 2) bernie, because he wants to remain in the fucking spotlight and loves the adoration he gets from his extremist trash cultist core who are never going to vote for anyone but him in regardless of who the candidate is, decides he wants to 'debate' joe again on sunday when literally the only fucking thing left for him to do is embarrass joe over his stutter and further cast him as an unelectable centerist pariah to his incredibly vociferous followers.

naturally bernie slam dunks #2.

this is why people cant fucking stand bernie sanders. hillary wasnt talking shit, it was the truth. the guys a fucking crank and he cant be trusted.

Comments

SPIT this: This

MumblesBadly: He’s staying in the race to put pressure on Biden to move his policy stances to the left, you dumb ass!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Bernie Sanders vows to stay in 2020 race and says he is looking forward to debate with Joe Biden

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/11/polit...ign/index.html

You people are smoking crack if you think that Bernie Sanders is going to end his campaign for President.

It is Joe Biden who needs to end his campaign for President before it's too late.

Biden is a senile, delusional with dementia old fucker who's ready to be put in senior care facility.

Comments

IamGreek: true this. But not to worry--Trump 2020!

1marley1: Bernie beats Trump!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    CNBC.com

Load Metric
    I feel bad for the dems actually. DTS is a bitch! They are going to stay miserable for the next 5 yrs. I on the other hand will be happy and relaxed as can be.

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Texas isn't going blue. Not this election.

Pennsylvania probably goes to Biden this time. If he takes Wisconsin and Michigan, that's 46 right there when you include PA.

That pushes Biden over 270 if he carries everything Hillary did.

If you ignore faithless electors, Trump received 306 and Hillary 232. Add 46 to that, and Biden gets 278.

That's Biden's path. He's not that likely to take OH, NC, AZ, or FL, unless he's already taking PA/MI/WI anyway.

Biden might have a better shot at those states than Hillary. They like him in PA, and he has a working class appeal, which Hillary did not have. Trump appeared to handily beat Hillary in electoral votes because he took those 3 states, carried OH and FL, and didn't lose any expected-red states.

Edit: I see blake posted the same thing as I was posting this.
    you know, one state we forgot about (or at least i did) was north carolina

if biden carried pa and michigan, which i think is more likely than not, he could lose wisconsin and still win by taking north carolina.

NC voted for obama, then romney and then trump, but it's always been really close

turnout was slightly up this year in the democratic primary compared to 2016, which is at least a little encouraging for dems.

biden is up on trump in polls there fwiw

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Texas isn't going blue. Not this election.

Pennsylvania probably goes to Biden this time. If he takes Wisconsin and Michigan, that's 46 right there when you include PA.

That pushes Biden over 270 if he carries everything Hillary did.

If you ignore faithless electors, Trump received 306 and Hillary 232. Add 46 to that, and Biden gets 278.

That's Biden's path. He's not that likely to take OH, NC, AZ, or FL, unless he's already taking PA/MI/WI anyway.

Biden might have a better shot at those states than Hillary. They like him in PA, and he has a working class appeal, which Hillary did not have. Trump appeared to handily beat Hillary in electoral votes because he took those 3 states, carried OH and FL, and didn't lose any expected-red states.

Edit: I see blake posted the same thing as I was posting this.

if biden carried pa and michigan, which i think is more likely than not, he could lose wisconsin and still win by taking north carolina.

NC voted for obama, then romney and then trump, but it's always been really close

turnout was slightly up this year in the democratic primary compared to 2016, which is at least a little encouraging for dems.

Yes, NC is a 4th option, but I just don't see it happening unless he already wins the other three (MI, WI, PA) anyway.

Early polling is meaningless until the general election race really starts.

I think Biden will underperform in all of the Romney-red states. We heard the same nonsense about Hillary carrying Georgia, Texas, and Arizona, and she stupidly wasted resources trying to vainly carry those states, while ignoring WI/MI/MN (assuming she had them won), and losing two of those three.

Barring some big backlash against Trump because of coronavirus or its after-effects, everything red on the above map is likely staying red in 2020.

Trump's problem is he has to keep at least one of the new-red states of MI/WI/PA in 2020, which is going to be tough, since Biden is more popular in all of these states than Hillary was, and his margin of victory was small.

He also isn't likely to turn any 2016 blue state red, except perhaps NH, which won't be enough. I guess he has an outside shot at flipping MN.

Load Metric

Yes, NC is a 4th option, but I just don't see it happening unless he already wins the other three (MI, WI, PA) anyway.

Early polling is meaningless until the general election race really starts.

I think Biden will underperform in all of the Romney-red states. We heard the same nonsense about Hillary carrying Georgia, Texas, and Arizona, and she stupidly wasted resources trying to vainly carry those states, while ignoring WI/MI/MN (assuming she had them won), and losing two of those three.

Barring some big backlash against Trump because of coronavirus or its after-effects, everything red on the above map is likely staying red in 2020.

Trump's problem is he has to keep at least one of the new-red states of MI/WI/PA in 2020, which is going to be tough, since Biden is more popular in all of these states than Hillary was, and his margin of victory was small.

He also isn't likely to turn any 2016 blue state red, except perhaps NH, which won't be enough. I guess he has an outside shot at flipping MN.
    i've noticed you taking more shots at trump lately and now seeing you fully embracing a biden presidency warms my heart

Thread Information