Page 212 of 223 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

-1000 is not gambling idiot, obv u should have been buying stocks today moron
    True, I wouldn't consider this gambling so much as picking up free money. 16% ROI for one day is about as good as you'll find on a sure bet. Maybe that makes me a nit, but I'm ok with that.

druff help this guy out with his fees

Load Metric
    True, I wouldn't consider this gambling so much as picking up free money. 16% ROI for one day is about as good as you'll find on a sure bet. Maybe that makes me a nit, but I'm ok with that.

druff help this guy out with his fees
    I was buying at 86 cents. 14 divided by 86 = 16.3% ROI. Ok, with fees it's only 14.7% ROI. Not too sure what you're struggling with.

Load Metric
    Looks like Biden by at least 15%, probably closer to 20 judging from exit poll questions in Michigan. Another health care is top issue, 57% want all private health care replaced with government health care, yet heavy Biden win. He kills it purely on who can beat trump issue.

Load Metric
    We should probably be ignoring exit polls (because they exclude early voting), but...

Thankfully there's no major crisis going on right now, so this shouldn't matter.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    We should probably be ignoring exit polls (because they exclude early voting), but...

Thankfully there's no major crisis going on right now, so this shouldn't matter.

lol this guy trying to score a free arm steak

Load Metric

Wait until Biden has to engage in a debate with Sanders and starts mentally fading just prior to starting air time. That’s when some quick-thinking DNC operatives create a diversionary crisis that cuts the debate short to limit Biden’s risk of further publicly exhibiting his mental decline.

:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Wait until Biden has to engage in a debate with Sanders and starts mentally fading just prior to starting air time. That’s when some quick-thinking DNC operatives create a diversionary crisis that cuts the debate short to limit Biden’s risk of further publicly exhibiting his mental decline.

:
    Bernie lacks the killer gene. Just showing up is a Biden win.

I just don’t see them trading punches and Biden getting a standing 8 count.

I might tune in the 4th qtr for lulz but have completely lost interest otherwise

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

:
    Bernie lacks the killer gene. Just showing up is a Biden win.

I just don’t see them trading punches and Biden getting a standing 8 count.

I might tune in the 4th qtr for lulz but have completely lost interest otherwise
    Maybe if Biden crushes Bernie in enough of the primaries today, Team Biden and his allies will go full bore to convince Bernie to drop out before the next debate (March 15). Anything to limit the amount of time that Biden appears speaking for such a long time at once in public before the election.

Democrats weigh how to get Sanders out if he loses Tuesday
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...tuesday-125070
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Honestly at this point I imagine it’s pretty much over. They both already cancelled their next stops on campaign trail because of the virus. I doubt we see another rally because anything over 1k people will soon be cancelled.

They already announced debate won’t have any audience.

It might not be officially over, but it seems stupid to not just suspend the campaign and ride it out with absentee ballots or whatever. Shit is going to slow down in a major way most everywhere very soon. There isn’t any comeback on the horizon anyway.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Honestly at this point I imagine it’s pretty much over. They both already cancelled their next stops on campaign trail because of the virus. I doubt we see another rally because anything over 1k people will soon be cancelled.

They already announced debate won’t have any audience.

It might not be officially over, but it seems stupid to not just suspend the campaign and ride it out with absentee ballots or whatever. Shit is going to slow down in a major way most everywhere very soon. There isn’t any comeback on the horizon anyway.
    Thank goodness. We really don’t want too many more vid clips of Cursin’-and-Shushin’ Joe getting into it with prospective voters popping up before the general election.

Load Metric
    biden took michigan

time for bernie to quit

Load Metric
    What a terrible decision by the Dems

Congrats on a second term Donald Trump

Comments

Sanlmar: Thx for playing. Next up: Mets

Shizzmoney: this

Load Metric
    a classic - please watch:

Load Metric
    biden's speech in philly tonight wasn't bad. no gaffes i noticed. it was encouraging.

bernie's not speaking tonight. if he loses washington, he might announce he's quitting tomorrow. he might quit even if he wins washington

Comments

MumblesBadly: His doctors must have found a suitable drug cocktail to keep his early onset dementia in check for the time being.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I totally get it: every account I see online shilling for Biden has to be a fake account/Russian bot

Load Metric
    biden's clip in Michigan today has to be worth something for Bernie LIVE DOG ALERT LETS GET RICH
    Sorry I was unable to rub it in sooner. I was at a dinner and just got back. God speed

Load Metric
    I'm trying to get rich on Bernie winning Michigan tmrw

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    biden's speech in philly tonight wasn't bad. no gaffes i noticed. it was encouraging.

bernie's not speaking tonight. if he loses washington, he might announce he's quitting tomorrow. he might quit even if he wins washington
    Look Bernie Sanders is in this until the Democratic convention.

He will not drop out even though Biden will have more delegates going into the Democratic convention in July.

It is Tulsi Gabbard who should drop out now with only 2 delegates.

Thread Information