Page 2 of 223 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    You guys aren’t even talking about the right stuff. As the self-proclaimed primary betting expert here at PFA, you can trust that I have already done my research, got opinions on which horses to bet on and some knowledge to drop on you all.

I need to finish handicapping the Santa Anita Pick 6 mandatory payout for tomorrow and sleep, but I will be back with the info.

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Post more. You are a beacon of good content.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    You guys aren’t even talking about the right stuff. As the self-proclaimed primary betting expert here at PFA, you can trust that I have already done my research, got opinions on which horses to bet on and some knowledge to drop on you all.

I need to finish handicapping the Santa Anita Pick 6 mandatory payout for tomorrow and sleep, but I will be back with the info.
    Are you handicapping which racehorse will die there next?

Also, re DemRace2020, have you factored in the SNL effect?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    So Harris used her physical attributes to get where she wanted to go? I call that ambition, an admirable quality in a capitalist society.

Personally, I hold her (and a handful of others) personally responsible - due to lax enforcement of criminal law as district attorney- for turning San Francisco from a world class tourist destination into a urine smelling Disneyland for drug addicts. Would never vote for her, and I’m a dem.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    So Harris used her physical attributes to get where she wanted to go? I call that ambition, an admirable quality in a capitalist society.

Personally, I hold her (and a handful of others) personally responsible - due to lax enforcement of criminal law as district attorney- for turning San Francisco from a world class tourist destination into a urine smelling Disneyland for drug addicts. Would never vote for her, and I’m a dem.
    it's true, san francisco might be the worst place on earth

Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric
    with how bad these guys are looking I see some good bets to win dem nom

Elizabeth Warren +3000
    Corey Booker +3000
    Hillary Clinton +7500
    Michelle Obama +6000

Comments

ftpjesus: You misspelled Obamas first name its Micheal not Michelle ;)

Load Metric

The irony...oh the irony....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    miguela, ya mongoloid mental retard wetback here's a new avatar for ya.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Load Metric
    We get it, you have a fascination with hurt children, you're a sick fuck....

Load Metric
    This guy is constantly searching for kids photos on Google images, he seems to keep a catalog of photos of children in pain, or mentally I'll children, this shit is disgusting and disturbing....

Load Metric
    If you have my phone number, then give me a call, I'd love to talk to you.

Load Metric
    Lol at joining some nerd secret society

Load Metric
    Stop thinking of Bernie Sanders as a gadfly. He’s the front-runner
    https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...407-story.html

Name:  C09FF1EB-7127-4A3F-91D4-C11EDB8C59D4.jpeg
Views: 1328
Size:  138.6 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I will bet anyone $100 that Tulsi Gabbard is the 2020 president or vice president. Not just candidate, but Prez or VP.

I need 10-1 odds and Druff escrows (for the escrowing I promise no Jew insults for 6 months).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

The DNC isn't going to allow Bernie to win the nomination anymore then they did in 2016.. And who the fuck cares what the polls say the Dem voters like.. Didn't you already figure out in 2016 the DNC controls its own primary.. it picks the nominee with its SuperDelegates not the Democrat primary voters.. Irony of Ironies the Democrat Party which claims to be all for one man one vote is really the most undemocratic institution when it comes to picking their candidates.. If Bernie were to get the nod in some weird way it would be something akin to the 72 election when Nixon destroyed McGovern or Reagans absolute colossal crushing of Mondale when he won 49 states.. (Obviously we may never see that lopsided an EC electorate because California, NY are pretty solid Deep Blue) but I promise Bernie would get torched in the popular vote and then the question arises will all these left wing states who claim to have banded together to vote for the popular vote winner inspite of a candidate who won the state losing overall popular vote swallow their shit and vote for Trump if he gets 55-60% of the popular vote.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

The DNC isn't going to allow Bernie to win the nomination anymore then they did in 2016.. And who the fuck cares what the polls say the Dem voters like.. Didn't you already figure out in 2016 the DNC controls its own primary.. it picks the nominee with its SuperDelegates not the Democrat primary voters.. Irony of Ironies the Democrat Party which claims to be all for one man one vote is really the most undemocratic institution when it comes to picking their candidates.. If Bernie were to get the nod in some weird way it would be something akin to the 72 election when Nixon destroyed McGovern or Reagans absolute colossal crushing of Mondale when he won 49 states.. (Obviously we may never see that lopsided an EC electorate because California, NY are pretty solid Deep Blue) but I promise Bernie would get torched in the popular vote and then the question arises will all these left wing states who claim to have banded together to vote for the popular vote winner inspite of a candidate who won the state losing overall popular vote swallow their shit and vote for Trump if he gets 55-60% of the popular vote.
    i don't believe the superdelegates would go against the will of the popular vote by the time the convention came along, so if that was bernie, they'd go with him. otherwise, they're just ensuring bernie voters stay home.

i'm beginning to think you're right about bernie in the general election though. anyone that is vehemently for abolishing private health insurance entirely -- and not just in favor of a public option - probably has no chance in 2020

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Equating Bernie to McGovern is ludicrous. Nixon was ridiculously popular with the majority of voters in 1972 following his history-making foreign policy coup of utterly surprising the world going to China, followed up by going to Moscow and getting them to agree to nuclear arms reduction after the Russians realized that they had been end-run by Nixon’s outreach to China.

Add in Nixon being able to convince the public that he had a peace deal in the works with North Vietnam before the election, and it’s no wonder that he was flying high in the polls and crushed the Dems in the general election.

Also, McGovern wasn’t even the frontrunner in the Dem race until Muskie’s campaign collapsed in part due to Team Nixon’s dirty tricks.

Trump, on the other hand, is a foreign policy nightmare with zero credibility beyond his core base of evangelical Christians and Build-the-Wall rednecks in the southern and rural midwestern states. And he won’t have an easily maligned target like Crooked Hillary to kick at this time around.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Epic!

Thread Information