Page 191 of 223 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    The winner of Iowa can't even make it to Super Tuesday. Can we please make Iowa go dead last in 2024?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

This helps Joe big time to be viable in California. Joe still gets killed, but certainly viable. Helps him elsewhere also. I heard he was wavering last night. Makes sense he’d be the easiest to push out. He has a future to worry about. The rest are ancient.
    As usual your analysis is spot on. In states where Warren, Biden, Bloomberg, and Buttigieg were competitive, it'd be hard for all of them to get to 15%. Now it's a lot easier. Also helpful to Warren in MA and Klob in MN.
    spot on.

from a Bernie POV the best thing is for everyone to stick around as long as possible

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Bloomberg, Warren, Bernie and Biden will stay in until the Democratic convention.
    You make a lot of very dumb statements, but never back it up with your wallet. Which makes me think you don't actually believe the things you're saying, or you're totally broke. Either way, waste of time.
    he doesn't read anyone's posts. he just likes posting pictures. literally every one of his posts has a random picture. he's kind of a more autistic mumbles

Comments

SPIT this: lol

TheXFactor: You bet on Bloomberg to become President.

Sheesfaced:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If the Democratic Party simply required no primaries/caucuses to take place before Super Tuesday, it would fix this bullshit where otherwise inconsequential states can wreak havoc upon Presidential campaigns.

The Iowa/NH thing is especially stupid because it greatly favors candidates who do well with white rural voters. Both states are over 90% white, and both have a higher rural population percentage than most other states.

But regardless of which states go first, if the earliest contests were Super Tuesday, the you'd get a much better idea of which campaigns were viable overall, without the distraction of earlier results.

Load Metric
    Didn’t Florida change their date to go earlier or have they backed off that now?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I do think that Pete might back Biden, possibly just to give a middle finger to Bernie, whom he clearly doesn't like.
    This is an interesting decision. He did this 100% for the DNC and Biden and because he was drawing dead. so an endorsement would feel the natural next step. Biden is clearly the choice of AA voters. He might think it helps him make inroads. I doubt it would though. No one will remember that shit in 4 or 8 years.

At his age though, he’s going to need a whole lot of people who are presently Bernie bros in the future. He’s a gay white Obama clone without the charisma or demographic advantages. If Obama hasn’t endorsed Joe yet, I’m guessing Pete holds off. Him dropping out is favor enough.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Didn’t Florida change their date to go earlier or have they backed off that now?
    March 17th. They're two weeks after Super Tuesday. I think 8 years ago they tried to go before Super Tuesday and they got punished for it.

Load Metric
    I do think that Pete might back Biden, possibly just to give a middle finger to Bernie, whom he clearly doesn't like.
    This is an interesting decision. He did this 100% for the DNC and Biden and because he was drawing dead. so an endorsement would feel the natural next step. Biden is clearly the choice of AA voters. He might think it helps him make inroads. I doubt it would though. No one will remember that shit in 4 or 8 years.

At his age though, he’s going to need a whole lot of people who are presently Bernie bros in the future. He’s a gay white Obama clone without the charisma or demographic advantages. If Obama hasn’t endorsed Joe yet, I’m guessing Pete holds off. Him dropping out is favor enough.
    pete will never be president cause he's gay. i think he knows this.

if pete doesn't endorse biden, he'll look even more fake than he already does. he ripped the shit out of bernie in his last speech

Load Metric
    Pete speaks Norwegian. He can be Biden's ambassador to Norway.

Load Metric
    no, he doesnt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

pete will never be president cause he's gay. i think he knows this.

if pete doesn't endorse biden, he'll look even more fake than he already does. he ripped the shit out of bernie in his last speech
    Probably. He tried to be chair of DNC last year. It’s possible he negotiated something. He’s just a calculating fucker who is going to think about it from every angle.

Load Metric
    If the Democratic Party simply required no primaries/caucuses to take place before Super Tuesday, it would fix this bullshit where otherwise inconsequential states can wreak havoc upon Presidential campaigns.

The Iowa/NH thing is especially stupid because it greatly favors candidates who do well with white rural voters. Both states are over 90% white, and both have a higher rural population percentage than most other states.

But regardless of which states go first, if the earliest contests were Super Tuesday, the you'd get a much better idea of which campaigns were viable overall, without the distraction of earlier results.
    well, Iowa & New Hampshire are small states and a bit isolated from major cities/population centers...thus they make good test markets that are comparatively inexpensive to campaign in.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    no, he doesnt

I actually learned some Norwegian 16 years ago so I could talk shit to the brash young Norsk poker players on Interpoker. They would curse in the chat in Norwegian, so I learned some and started cursing them back. Also multiaccounting was allowed there (seriously, it was), so everyone was making a million accounts in attempt to outsmart each other, and I successfully faked being both Norwegian and Danish for awhile.

Later I met most of these guys, some at the 05 WSOP, some at the 05 and 06 St. Kitts tournaments. We all had a good laugh about our antics on there.

Load Metric
    Getting close to a coinflip.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

TheXFactor: Which one? South Carolina is already over.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    no, he doesnt

I'm guessing that's way more Norwegian than any of our previous ambassadors have spoken.

Comments

SPIT this: lol I mean that's close enough

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    February 23, 2020: "There won't be a Biden firewall in the south, and he won't even win South Carolina. He's done."

March 1, 2020:
    Name:  biden2020.png
Views: 360
Size:  68.1 KB

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Better the devil you know than the one you don’t?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What a piece of shit Bernie is.

In 2016, he said that he would gladly take superdelegates overruling the popular vote and nominating him instead of Hillary, because it was almost certain at that point (May) that he wouldn't beat Hillary in votes or delegates.

Now that he's likely to win the plurality of votes and delegates, suddenly he's reversing position, and denying he reversed at all.

Comments

1marley1: What a piece of shit you are

Load Metric
    Name:  jJfnAiu.png
Views: 371
Size:  336.3 KB

Thread Information