Page 17 of 223 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Trump has actually been pretty good as far as promises go. Yeah, the wall hasn't happened yet, but at least he's been trying. Presidents typically fail to keep most of their promises, so Trump's doing a lot better than average with that, even with the small things.

Honestly, the Trump we got is pretty much the Trump he said we were going to get.
    Remember the whole balancing the budget thing?

Wasn't this one of the main reasons you didn't vote for Trump in 2016?

His history of spending way more money than he could afford and then just finding some bullshit way to get away with it (which would never work when you're running a country)?
    More importantly, the fake populism that Trump employs is fucking disgusting.

Name:  BA100702-408E-443F-8588-D55249CADF7C.jpeg
Views: 506
Size:  115.1 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Alright, when you dry those tears why don't you tell us how hard you work?.......Did you get a new pen for Christmas?
    You're so special. Life has been hard for you I am sure. Write a book cause it's sounds epic.
    BTW who said anything about your money? You pay taxes do you not. You support a huge disgusting war machine through your taxes do you not? Then you should be smart enough
    to vote properly. Just another greedy fuck
    He’s worried that Warren’s wealth tax of 2% on amounts above $50 million is going to put a life-changing crimp in the growth of his financial empire.
    Sheeeeeeeeeeeee-it

I wish.

Too many years of being young and poor, then older and undisciplined with money. All while raising two kids which is expensive as well.

Tina is now 23 and Tony Jr. is twenty. They're both essentially in community college which is a great value in higher education so the lovely and talented Mrs. Bagadonuts and I are finally able to start building some wealth.

Of course if I just would have left all of my various and sundry 401ks alone over the years I'd probably have $1m-$1.5 by now but I didn't so I don't.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Typical American nuclear family rep

big dick: good attitude.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    This is the Democrats front runner LOL!

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproje...so-in-michigan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Joe Biden.

It’s hard to think of you as anything but a new comer. Apparently you have been around for ever.

So you know as I do that Druff’s political analysis is some of the best stuff on this site and will keep things fun during the next year.

I don’t think he was trolling when he stated 76 yr old Biden is the Democrats best bet in 2020. Maybe that’s every Republicans most fervent wish.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL Druff’s political analysis. He’ll be spitting up blood when Elizabeth Warren gets sworn in as VP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Joe Biden.

It’s hard to think of you as anything but a new comer. Apparently you have been around for ever.

So you know as I do that Druff’s political analysis is some of the best stuff on this site and will keep things fun during the next year.

I don’t think he was trolling when he stated 76 yr old Biden is the Democrats best bet in 2020. Maybe that’s every Republicans most fervent wish.

Oh I am looking forward to it. He was not trolling . This is the front runner and polling shows the only one with a chance of beating Trump. Never happen but that's what the current analysis states.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    "Poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids."

-Joe Biden

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Classic Biden

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

-Joe Biden
    gonna be great to have the choice between one of two senile 70 year olds in 2020.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

-Joe Biden
    gonna be great to have the choice between one of two senile 70 year olds in 2020.

I don't think Biden gets the nomination. Over the last month he has truly said some really dumb shit . I don't even think he wants to be the nominee. The only democrat I can stand even listening to is Tim Ryan yet he has no chance cause he is to centered. They need Bernie or Warren to get lost because they will cancel each other out. Whoever the nominee is Warren is the likely VP .

Trump is going to make the debates a blood bath for whoever gets the nod and it will be quality entertainment.

Load Metric

-Joe Biden
    Political pundit Druff has declared Biden the only viable opposition to Trump.

You just shake your head. Our boy is so utterly conventional & first level.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Political pundit Druff has declared Biden the only viable opposition to Trump.

You just shake your head. Our boy is so utterly conventional & first level.
    follow the money, san...I don't follow this everyday, but from the snippets I see uncle joe seems to have a war chest behind him...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  79F18927-8AEA-47B9-8503-40BF08807BAB.jpeg
Views: 402
Size:  374.8 KB

Comments

Tellafriend:

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

I don't think Biden gets the nomination. Over the last month he has truly said some really dumb shit.
    Biden has been saying dumb shit for the last 40+ years, this is nothing new.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

I don't think Biden gets the nomination. Over the last month he has truly said some really dumb shit.
    Biden has been saying dumb shit for the last 40+ years, this is nothing new.

And his gaffes have repeatedly cost him getting close to be a front runner every time. This time, he’s coasting on being Obama’s former ‘established older white guy running mate to keep the swing voter white folks from not totally freaking out when thinking of voting for a black man for president’.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: There's some truth in what you say here

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Average American voter is dumb as a box of rocks, whomever is most likable always wins.

That being said:

Booker is a vegan...no one voting for that
    Warren...old lady librarian lookalike...nope
    Gay dude...nope
    Black lady...no

Best shots are Biden and Beto...even though Beto is a dolt...they are both affable.

Load Metric
    The “left-biased” mainstream media is sooo treating Bernie Sanders fairly... NOT!

Sanders is polling in second place behind Biden in Iowa, increased the most in the polls since the second pais of debates, yet he is repeatedly being maligned, misreported, and even outright ignored by the corporate media giants.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to comprehend this, but I'll try to explain anyway.

Texas shooter: We know that he killed those people because he thought it was patriotic to kill Hispanics and hoped it would convince other people to shoot Hispanics, eventually scaring them all out of the country.

Ohio shooter: We know he supported Warren. He also supported the devil. He was a regular drug user. His mother didn't think he was mature/stable enough to have a gun. But ultimately we don't know why he decided to actually do it or what he was trying to acomplish.

"He supported Warren" is a lot different than "He wrote a manifesto explaining exactly why he did what he did, much of it parroting back Trumps rhetoric on 'the people mexico is sending' "

There's plenty to attack the MSM about. But this argument I keep seeing comparing the two shooters is just stupid.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to comprehend this, but I'll try to explain anyway.

Texas shooter: We know that he killed those people because he thought it was patriotic to kill Hispanics and hoped it would convince other people to shoot Hispanics, eventually scaring them all out of the country.

Ohio shooter: We know he supported Warren. He also supported the devil. He was a regular drug user. His mother didn't think he was mature/stable enough to have a gun. But ultimately we don't know why he decided to actually do it or what he was trying to acomplish.

"He supported Warren" is a lot different than "He wrote a manifesto explaining exactly why he did what he did, much of it parroting back Trumps rhetoric on 'the people mexico is sending' "

There's plenty to attack the MSM about. But this argument I keep seeing comparing the two shooters is just stupid.
    Maybe it is you that is missing the point.

Thread Information