Page 16 of 223 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

while the option for medicare for all is popular with the general public, abolishing private insurance is extremely unpopular.

sanders and warren are the only dem candidates to be pushing this (or at least the only legit candidates).

harris said she was for getting rid of private insurance too, but reversed that position like a day later.

i raise this point because there is no way in hell the american people elect a candidate who says "vote for me and we'll get rid of your insurance even if you like it, but don't worry the government's got you".

no. way. in. hell.

if she, instead, pushed a public option, she'd be viable.
    Why doesn't anyone promote a two tier health care system that allows for overall coverage for Joe Average and a private/semi private system for stuck up richies like Tony Douchebag.
    Sorry Tone I just needed a stand-in name

Also, you put Elizabeth Warren in Gabbards body or that of an obtuse blowhard like Trump and you've got your next Prez.

Out of the mouthes of "babes".....CORRUPTION ...If politicians were not allowed to lie publicly, take donations from lobby groups or attain office for the wealth it could bring about there would be no rEpublican party.
    I work bloody hard for my money so why don't you go fuck yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Why doesn't anyone promote a two tier health care system that allows for overall coverage for Joe Average and a private/semi private system for stuck up richies like Tony Douchebag.
    Sorry Tone I just needed a stand-in name

Also, you put Elizabeth Warren in Gabbards body or that of an obtuse blowhard like Trump and you've got your next Prez.

Out of the mouthes of "babes".....CORRUPTION ...If politicians were not allowed to lie publicly, take donations from lobby groups or attain office for the wealth it could bring about there would be no rEpublican party.
    Alright, when you dry those tears why don't you tell us how hard you work?.......Did you get a new pen for Christmas?
    You're so special. Life has been hard for you I am sure. Write a book cause it's sounds epic.
    BTW who said anything about your money? You pay taxes do you not. You support a huge disgusting war machine through your taxes do you not? Then you should be smart enough
    to vote properly. Just another greedy fuck

what a fat fucking loser you must be. fuck you overweight godzilla

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Fuck you too phony
    Last edited by limitles; 08-01-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Load Metric

Alright, when you dry those tears why don't you tell us how hard you work?.......Did you get a new pen for Christmas?
    You're so special. Life has been hard for you I am sure. Write a book cause it's sounds epic.
    BTW who said anything about your money? You pay taxes do you not. You support a huge disgusting war machine through your taxes do you not? Then you should be smart enough

I like Canada yet I have a friend who was from Ontario. He is now a U.S . Citizen and says he would never go back. He also said the universal health Care is not what it's cracked up to be and the 30% income taxes are murder. His opinion not mine. What say you?

Load Metric

He’s worried that Warren’s wealth tax of 2% on amounts above $50 million is going to put a life-changing crimp in the growth of his financial empire.

Comments

limitles: And his Hawks season tickets maybe auctioned to some unworthy
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

I like Canada yet I have a friend who was from Ontario. He is now a U.S . Citizen and says he would never go back. He also said the universal health Care is not what it's cracked up to be and the 30% income taxes are murder. His opinion not mine. What say you?
    There is no "murder" regarding taxes....the wealthy, who would only be saying "murder" do just fine. And we don't have to look over our shoulder every day because someone might be desperate and willing enough to take the risk of robbery etc.

This anecdotal evidence is just that. It means nothing when you compare the crumbling infrastructure that is the U.S. economy and social eqaution. It means nothing

You may be an average guy and a percentge of your income, as well as that of the wealthy, who really hate big numbers coming off their income, are still paying for a huge military budget. And we are not at war. As much as your politicians would like to maintain there is almost zero threat to the average American. Domestic gun shootings vs terrorist threat. Has anyone done the numbers cause it seems like a draw at best

Check out these numbers . Personal tax income rates worldwide

What does it mean? Despite deregulation and severe corruption through your political system you can only get away with so much. But the dumbest of the dumb don't get it and blame some liberal policy....OMG what ignorance.. come on gookie what do you say? How are those communist liberal sweden types going to mess up what is running just beautifully?
    speak up now or log off.....sorry maybe it took a half an hour to read
    can you not respond to your ignornant anecdotal post?
    say you're sorry and get lost

Name:  taxes2.png
Views: 344
Size:  118.7 KB

Why don't you respond?.....you asked me to respond......did you just die?

Nobody wants to respond.....the elite, the tony fucking fat loser accounts
    don't want to addresss this topic......you ugly human beings, fuck your horribleness. i would cut you simple if I met you.
    Awfulf pieces of shit

just kidding of course
    Last edited by limitles; 08-01-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Load Metric
    Trump has actually been pretty good as far as promises go. Yeah, the wall hasn't happened yet, but at least he's been trying. Presidents typically fail to keep most of their promises, so Trump's doing a lot better than average with that, even with the small things.

Honestly, the Trump we got is pretty much the Trump he said we were going to get.
    Remember the whole balancing the budget thing?

Wasn't this one of the main reasons you didn't vote for Trump in 2016?

His history of spending way more money than he could afford and then just finding some bullshit way to get away with it (which would never work when you're running a country)?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    kamala harris's advisers now pushing the tulsi gabbard is a russian spy narrative.

this is actually happening. fucking democrats.
    What other option does she have after getting reamed by Gabbard for her coddling-to-law-and-order-voters prosecutorial record?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    just lol

Name:  f64f8c28bfa2adb56279864f4e5d16a4.png
Size:  70.0 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    just lol

Name:  f64f8c28bfa2adb56279864f4e5d16a4.png
Size:  70.0 KB

LMAO!!

Danny loves him some Asians . Married a pasty white plastic doll. But we all know Danny is down with the Asian boys.

Nobody fucking cares Danny. Who you think the smartest guy is.

Load Metric

There is no "murder" regarding taxes....the wealthy, who would only be saying "murder" do just fine. And we don't have to look over our shoulder every day because someone might be desperate and willing enough to take the risk of robbery etc.

This anecdotal evidence is just that. It means nothing when you compare the crumbling infrastructure that is the U.S. economy and social eqaution. It means nothing

You may be an average guy and a percentge of your income, as well as that of the wealthy, who really hate big numbers coming off their income, are still paying for a huge military budget. And we are not at war. As much as your politicians would like to maintain there is almost zero threat to the average American. Domestic gun shootings vs terrorist threat. Has anyone done the numbers cause it seems like a draw at best

What does it mean? Despite deregulation and severe corruption through your political system you can only get away with so much. But the dumbest of the dumb don't get it and blame some liberal policy....OMG what ignorance.. come on gookie what do you say? How are those communist liberal sweden types going to mess up what is running just beautifully?

don't want to addresss this topic......you ugly human beings, fuck your horribleness. i would cut you simple if I met you.
    Awfulf pieces of shit

just kidding of course

Excuse me Donnie Drunko: Did you not read the his opinion not mine part of the post? . Now go have another labatts and fuck your cat or whatever it is you people do up there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Awfulf pieces of shit

just kidding of course

Excuse me Donnie Drunko: Did you not read the his opinion not mine part of the post? . Now go have another labatts and fuck your cat or whatever it is you people do up there.
    Way to respond...what, an hour later and yet nothing. Nevermind your buddy might have been a grade 7 homosexual that you likend to. You have said nothing to back what you're homeboy freak said. Get it? He could have said Hitler was god. So shut the fuck up. You really should be banned from anything, let alone this shit hole

I do my best. Some moron pours out some anecdote...I reply with statistics and get more of nothing/

Gookie is an approriate name for this type of poster. A fool
    A moron.. Never been to school, just a dunce.
    Good luck to you and your country

Load Metric

Way to respond...what, an hour later and yet nothing. Nevermind your buddy might have been a grade 7 homosexual that you likend to. You have said nothing to back what you're homeboy freak said. Get it? He could have said Hitler was god. So shut the fuck up. You really should be banned from anything, let alone this shit hole

I do my best. Some moron pours out some anecdote...I reply with statistics and get more of nothing/

For some reason I always think of this movie clip when Canadians complain about The USA. Get this straight if it wasn't for the mighty armed forces of the United States you and all your friends would be speaking Russian up there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

For some reason I always think of this movie clip when Canadians complain about The USA. Get this straight if it wasn't for the mighty armed forces of the United States you and all your friends would be speaking Russian up there.
    It's probably the dumbest thing anyone has ever said. You illeterate U.S. offspring.
    You think your country was the world beater......you pussied out two years of both world wars......do you understand what that means?.....you sold what ever you could to countries fighting a world war. This makes you pitiful at best. You are the most gutless people on earth.
    Among the weak and beyond you could not win a war against almost defensless people.
    Vietnamn, Cambodia, Iraq, Afghanistan. You have a world of veterans from wars not recognized by the U.N. and then you add to it wars fought illegally by paid for combatants which goes on today.

fuck you
    Last edited by limitles; 08-01-2019 at 11:34 PM.

Load Metric

It's probably the dumbest thing anyone has ever said. You illeterate U.S. offspring.
    You think your country was the world beater......you pussied out two years of both world wars......do you understand what that means?.....you sold what ever you could to countries fighting a world war. This makes you pitiful at best. You are the most gutless people on earth.
    Among the weak and beyond you could not win a war against almost defensless people.
    Vietnamn, Cambodia, Iraq, Afghanistan. You have a world of veterans from wars not recognized by the U.N. and then you add to it wars fought illegally by paid for combatants which goes on today.

fuck you
    Yet every pussy who was afraid to fight in a war runs to Canada and is happily welcomed with open arms. Just be happy we own Alaska . What you own is millions upon millions of uninhabited land . Which allows you to sit up there and pass judgement on the very country that buffers you from being over run . Trust and believe Canada wouldn't exsist without us. You truly are America's hat. Now instead of acting a drunken fool every night possibly you should kneel and pray and thank Donald Trump for not ass fucking your country

Load Metric
    I seen this comment recently

The DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION SCHEDULE has been released.
    July 13, 2020

11:15 AM
    Free lunch, medical marijuana, and bus ride to the Convention.
    Forms distributed for Food Stamp enrollment.

2:30 PM
    Group Voter Registration for Undocumented Immigrants.

4:00 PM
    Opening Flag Burning Ceremony
    Sponsored by CNN

4:15 PM
    Address on "Being the Real You"
    Rachel Dolezal, former Head of the Seattle NAACP and
    Caitlyn Jenner

4:30 PM
    "How to Bank $200 Million as a Public Servant and Claim to be Broke"
    Hillary Clinton

4:45 PM
    “How to have a successful career without ever having a job, and still avoid paying taxes!”
    A Seminar Moderated by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

5:00 PM
    Medals of Freedom presentation to Army deserter Bo Berghdal
    Baltimore Looters

5:30 PM
    Invitation-only Autograph Session
    Souvenir photographs of Elizabeth Warren dressed in Native American clothing

5:45 PM
    Tribute to All of the 57 States
    Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi

6:00 PM
    General vote on praising Baltimore rioters, and on using the terminology "Alternative Shoppers" instead of "Looters"

7:30 PM
    Announcement of VP Nominee - Stacy Abrams
    Former Ambassador to Chris Stevens with a quick a post-motem rebuttal

8:30 PM
    The White House "Semantics Committee" Meeting
    General vote on re-branding "Muslim Terrorism" as "Random Acts of Islamic Over-Exuberance"

9:00 PM
    “Liberal Bias in Media – How we can make it work for you”
    Tutorial sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times with Guest Speaker, Don Lemon

9:15 PM
    Tribute Film to the Brave Freedom Fighters still incarcerated at GITMO
    by Michael Moore

9:45 PM
    Personal Finance Seminar - "Businesses Don't Create Jobs"
    Hosted by speaker Barack Obama

10:00 PM
    Group Condemnation of Bitter Gun Owners.

10:30 PM
    Ceremonial “We Surrender” Waving of the White Flag

11:00 PM
    Short film, "Setting Up Your Own Illegal Email Server While Serving in A Cabinet Post and How to Pretend It's No Big Deal"
    Hosted by Hillary Clinton

11:30 PM
    Official Nomination of Kamala Harris
    Bill Maher and Chris Matthews

12:00 Group appology for being white.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Made my day rep

Sanlmar: Comedy gold

big dick: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyrick View Post
    I seen this comment recently

The DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION SCHEDULE has been released.
    July 13, 2020

11:15 AM
    Free lunch, medical marijuana, and bus ride to the Convention.
    Forms distributed for Food Stamp enrollment.

2:30 PM
    Group Voter Registration for Undocumented Immigrants.

4:00 PM
    Opening Flag Burning Ceremony
    Sponsored by CNN

4:15 PM
    Address on "Being the Real You"
    Rachel Dolezal, former Head of the Seattle NAACP and
    Caitlyn Jenner

4:30 PM
    "How to Bank $200 Million as a Public Servant and Claim to be Broke"
    Hillary Clinton

4:45 PM
    “How to have a successful career without ever having a job, and still avoid paying taxes!”
    A Seminar Moderated by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

5:00 PM
    Medals of Freedom presentation to Army deserter Bo Berghdal
    Baltimore Looters

5:30 PM
    Invitation-only Autograph Session
    Souvenir photographs of Elizabeth Warren dressed in Native American clothing

5:45 PM
    Tribute to All of the 57 States
    Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi

6:00 PM
    General vote on praising Baltimore rioters, and on using the terminology "Alternative Shoppers" instead of "Looters"

7:30 PM
    Announcement of VP Nominee - Stacy Abrams
    Former Ambassador to Chris Stevens with a quick a post-motem rebuttal

8:30 PM
    The White House "Semantics Committee" Meeting
    General vote on re-branding "Muslim Terrorism" as "Random Acts of Islamic Over-Exuberance"

9:00 PM
    “Liberal Bias in Media – How we can make it work for you”
    Tutorial sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times with Guest Speaker, Don Lemon

9:15 PM
    Tribute Film to the Brave Freedom Fighters still incarcerated at GITMO
    by Michael Moore

9:45 PM
    Personal Finance Seminar - "Businesses Don't Create Jobs"
    Hosted by speaker Barack Obama

10:00 PM
    Group Condemnation of Bitter Gun Owners.

10:30 PM
    Ceremonial “We Surrender” Waving of the White Flag

11:00 PM
    Short film, "Setting Up Your Own Illegal Email Server While Serving in A Cabinet Post and How to Pretend It's No Big Deal"
    Hosted by Hillary Clinton

11:30 PM
    Official Nomination of Kamala Harris
    Bill Maher and Chris Matthews

12:00 Group appology for being white.
    This post made my day as I sit here watching fox news drinking my morning coffee.

Load Metric
    Uncle Joe Biden vows to ban fossil fuel . Coal and fracking .

This guy should quit now.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 293
Size:  1.48 MB

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

what a fat fucking loser you must be. fuck you overweight godzilla
    Name:  epic_haters_gonna_hate_memes_640_06.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  35.9 KB

Thread Information